Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

0.8/5

October 14, 2016

I didn't like the smell it made me nauseous sadly. I used it for about a week to see if it would grow on me.. but not don't like it. The smell stays on tho.

October 02, 2016

Parfum très féminin et un peu sucré. À toute les fois que je l'ai porté les gens me demande mon parfum. Bonne tenue sur ma peau, l'odeur est très douce.

June 26, 2016

This perfume is VERY sweet and initially I was overwhelmed. I like sweet scents but I feel this to be a little too much, the cotton candy is overpowering and I didn't pick up on any other scent or tone.
    The scent is strong but doesn't last, you only smell like a cotton candy explosion for a few moments then it fades. It seems more like a body spray to me than an actual perfume.
    This would be perfect for a young girl in high school who is just beginning to get into scents and fragrances. It is not really a sophisticated or mature smell and it is affordable. You can sometimes find it at Shoppers Drug Mart for 19.99$.

June 21, 2016

A very good smelling perfume. It lasts long. To make it last even longer- I apply it to my neck, wrists, ear lobe and back of the knee. Trust me. You will love this.

1.5/5

June 06, 2016

Unfortunately one of the worst fragrances I have ever purchased. Overly sweet ( cotton candy/vanilla/ caramel) , heavy, cloying and overpowering. I couldn't stand it on my skin, so started spraying it lightly on my coat in the winter, just to use it up. Strangely a woman stopped me to tell me I smelled great!! This scent is not for me at all.

April 24, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume. its 1 of those smells where u never grow tired of. very fruity and fun, I have 1 for myself and 1 I keep just to spray around my place so my house will smell that way

April 22, 2016

OH YEAH! I love this stuff! I spray it on my hair and body and feel very nice. The smell lasts for quite a while and seems to be very sweet and candy-like. If you like candy and sweet stuff buy this and you will smell great!

April 14, 2016

This is a really nice, sweet smelling perfume. It isn't too strong/over bearing but still is nice and feminine! The name suits is perfectly as it is very sweet so if you don't like these types of scents, this may not be for you. You can find this at Shoppers for $20 which is a great deal! I would definitely recommend this perfume :)

March 26, 2016

I adore #Aquolina pink sugar perfume. The scent is absolutely delicious, containing notes of Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, and Powder. It literally smells like cotton candy and is caramel vanilla heaven. I've seen this perfume priced at the great price of $19.99 at #ShoppersDrugMart! There is a body wash and a body lotion that pair with the pink sugar perfume for a blending that helps to layer the scrumptious scent and allows it to linger. I love sweet, candy scents and this is one of my favourites. Highly recommend and will purchase again.

March 17, 2016

I love the sweet smell of this perfume. The price is amazing and the smell last all day. It isn't one of those perfumes that you grow to not be able to smell on yourself. I always receive compliments when I wear this.