Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

March 17, 2016

I love the sweet smell of this perfume. The price is amazing and the smell last all day. It isn't one of those perfumes that you grow to not be able to smell on yourself. I always receive compliments when I wear this.

March 16, 2016

This used to be one of my favorites when I was younger but I feel like it would be too much for me now. If you like very sweet smells than you will love this perfume it smells like pure candy. It is a very strong smell and lasts all day. It is very easy to go overboard when spraying.

March 15, 2016

I use to love this perfume, my dad bought it for me every christmas when I was younger. That said, it's definitely a perfume I would recommend for a younger lady as it smells like a candy factory.

1.7/5

March 15, 2016

When I first tried it, I loved it and had to get it. I bought the perfume and I was going out so I put some on and later all I could smell was the perfume. For me it was really strong and sweet, kind of made me feel nauseous so I just gave the bottle away. When I smell it on people I run away because it brings back memories lol

March 14, 2016

The product smells great lasts all day, has a wonderful sweet smell, gotta say my boyfriend loves it and shoppers drug mart always has it for 20 bucks a bottle! It's a must have if you love perfume!

3.2/5

March 09, 2016

This smells like candy! A co-worker used this and I ended up purchasing it after because I was in love with the smell. Now its a little too young smelling for me but I still appreciate the fragrance when I smell it. Good price I just wish the smell lasted for longer.

February 25, 2016

I love this perfume so much ,it's sweets fruity scent exactly like suger ,long lastinh , not expensive, always get complement when i wear it ,this is one of my favorite per

February 25, 2016

Pink sugar is exactly what you'd expect it to smell like.. it's sweet like sugar!! It is a great scent for the price. It's also a fun scent to blend with another perfume.

February 15, 2016

An incredible sent so sensual you can taste it. Lovely , romantic, sweet magical scent. I cannot get over the way that men and boys alike respond to this amazing scent love it

February 08, 2016

Love this stuff! Get lots of compliments. I I can't smell it after awhile, but I continue getting compliments, so everyone else can.