Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

March 16, 2016

This used to be one of my favorites when I was younger but I feel like it would be too much for me now. If you like very sweet smells than you will love this perfume it smells like pure candy. It is a very strong smell and lasts all day. It is very easy to go overboard when spraying.

March 15, 2016

I use to love this perfume, my dad bought it for me every christmas when I was younger. That said, it's definitely a perfume I would recommend for a younger lady as it smells like a candy factory.

1.7/5

March 15, 2016

When I first tried it, I loved it and had to get it. I bought the perfume and I was going out so I put some on and later all I could smell was the perfume. For me it was really strong and sweet, kind of made me feel nauseous so I just gave the bottle away. When I smell it on people I run away because it brings back memories lol

March 14, 2016

The product smells great lasts all day, has a wonderful sweet smell, gotta say my boyfriend loves it and shoppers drug mart always has it for 20 bucks a bottle! It's a must have if you love perfume!

3.2/5

March 09, 2016

This smells like candy! A co-worker used this and I ended up purchasing it after because I was in love with the smell. Now its a little too young smelling for me but I still appreciate the fragrance when I smell it. Good price I just wish the smell lasted for longer.

February 25, 2016

I love this perfume so much ,it's sweets fruity scent exactly like suger ,long lastinh , not expensive, always get complement when i wear it ,this is one of my favorite per

February 25, 2016

Pink sugar is exactly what you'd expect it to smell like.. it's sweet like sugar!! It is a great scent for the price. It's also a fun scent to blend with another perfume.

February 15, 2016

An incredible sent so sensual you can taste it. Lovely , romantic, sweet magical scent. I cannot get over the way that men and boys alike respond to this amazing scent love it

February 08, 2016

Love this stuff! Get lots of compliments. I I can't smell it after awhile, but I continue getting compliments, so everyone else can.

February 08, 2016

Fun, flirty and sweet. This scent is more appropriate for teens in my opinion. I still enjoy it though