Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1158 in Bath & Body

May 06, 2017

I love this scrub! I have Keratosis Pilaris and after I use it my arms feel a lot smoother. The oils really lock in moisture as well! Would definitely recommend this product :)

May 02, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cet exfoliant. Il sent merveilleusement bon et il est très efficace pour se débarrasser de ses peaux mortes. Il est un de mes essentiels d'hiver, car il me permet de mieux hydrater ma peau par la suite. Le produit est un peu gras et un peu trop dispendieux, mais il dure longtemps.

April 15, 2017

I found it amazing! Has a great smell and great feeling while scrubbing. Result left my skin feeling soft and non oily. I use it every other day so every 2 to 3 days and my skin feels amazing!

April 12, 2017

We tried the arbonne sea salt scrub. It is very oliy but works well. We use it to help clean paint off our hands too!. It works well at scrubbing off dead skin off hands and feet. Because it can leave your floor/bathtub very slippery.

March 13, 2017

Loove this product!! It smells so amazing. I love using it when I wake up AND before bed. It gets me so relaxed!! It also lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. I love that it is a safe product :)

February 28, 2017

This is the best scrub I have ever used, hands down. It is a very gentle scrub so even with my sensitive skin I am able to use it on a weekly basis with no irritation.

February 27, 2017

I am in love with the light lemongrass scent! I found that the oils in this scrub made it a perfect choice to use before shaving, and didn't irritate my skin.

February 22, 2017

This salt scrub works wonders and smells great. Even my husband enjoys it! The oil to salt ratio is really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. The jar goes a long way as well. It can be quite rough on your hands, so best to do it early on in the shower. Nice spa treatment at home!

December 29, 2016

A product that you spoil yourself with in the cold winter months. Exfoliates and hydrates well. Smells super nice and leaves your skin very soft and moisturized. Great product right down to the very last scoop.

September 29, 2016

I took a chance on this one, but turns out I loved it!
    The smooth clean feeling of my skin after using this scrub was perfection! Others noticed too, which is always a bonus.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns