Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub Reviews

January 16, 2018

Love the smell

The best part about this product is the smell, it makes you think of a sunny day instantly. It really does work, great scrub to exfoliate your skin with.

November 29, 2017

Love!

I got this scrub in the spring. I have used it all summer to help keep my feet and ankles feeling soft after days at the beach. And now I am using it for winter dryness. It lasts so long!

November 08, 2017

Great exfoliant in the summer

I love this scrub, it’s great for the summer and helps with a sunless tan. It smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I use this product weekly, it’s wonderful

October 18, 2017

good

I quite enjoyed this scrub. You get a lot of product so thats awesome! I feel like after using my skin was exfoliated and soft. It is a bit oily so i was a little shocked when i first opened it. Only thing I would really change is the price because it is just too expensive to be a regular purchase

October 06, 2017

This stuff leaves your skin softer than a babies bottom!

This scrub is my best friend in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It has a fresh citrusy scent that wakes me up in the morning. I absolutely love it, and so does my husband

October 04, 2017

Why is Arbonne so pricey? Ick

But besides price. I adore this scrub. Actually I adore all their scrubs. It leaves me soft and silky. A little bit oily but it gets absorbed fast into my dry skin

September 21, 2017

Great as a gift

I love this scrub because of the natural components to it. When you use it in the shower, the salt washes away easily but leaves your skin feeling super soft. It is in the pricey side, especially when you add shipping. But if you want to purchase this, I recommend purchasing multiples so that you can also give them away as gifts.

May 06, 2017

I love this scrub! I have Keratosis Pilaris and after I use it my arms feel a lot smoother. The oils really lock in moisture as well! Would definitely recommend this product :)

May 02, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cet exfoliant. Il sent merveilleusement bon et il est très efficace pour se débarrasser de ses peaux mortes. Il est un de mes essentiels d'hiver, car il me permet de mieux hydrater ma peau par la suite. Le produit est un peu gras et un peu trop dispendieux, mais il dure longtemps.

April 15, 2017

I found it amazing! Has a great smell and great feeling while scrubbing. Result left my skin feeling soft and non oily. I use it every other day so every 2 to 3 days and my skin feels amazing!