• Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme
  • Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme

Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 370 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2017

love the scent and feel!

where do i start?
    I've been buying Arbonne for 3 years now and don't think I can go back. This ultra-hydrating hand creme is just that - super hydrating! I love the scent and the feel of it on my skin, totally not oily or greasy. I can't go back to anything else!!

May 06, 2017

this product is super hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. i also love the smell of it. i would highly recommend this product to anyone

March 31, 2017

I absolutely love this! It works really well, absorbing right into my skin. My hands are never greasy after and they feel so hydrated. People have actually told me that I have very soft hands. And the scent is great, light and refreshing.

The only tradeoff is that it is kind of expensive... but given all the little treats we buy ourselves (a $5 latte) without even thinking about it, this is definitely worth it!

August 03, 2016

This is a fresh lemon scented hand lotion. It makes my hands feel wonderful. I use it every night before bed. More often in the winter months. One of my absolute favourites!

July 07, 2016

I really love this hand cream. It keeps my hands hydrated with a nice fresh scent. I usually have dry hands with light eczema and this cream helps me a lot. It's a little pricey, but it's a really good product!!

June 27, 2016

J'ai toujours avec moi cette crème à la portée de la main. Elle hydrate sans laisser de résidus de gras. Et son odeur.... Elle sent bonne et naturelle!!!!

June 18, 2016

This is an amazing hand creme that has a light citrus smell to it. It is organic - vegan and gluten free. When you apply the creme, it absorbs into your skin immediately and does not leave any oily residue on your hands. It hydrates your hands well and makes them feel smooth and soft for the whole day. This hand creme is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth the extra cost.

June 12, 2016

This hand cream makes my hands so soft. I often struggle to find creams for my dry hands, but this one is amazing. It smells citrusy and is so easy to rub into my hands. I also like how there is no residue.

March 21, 2016

Wow there is no word to discribe this product. It is vegan. gluten free, it smells amazing and you can apply it in the morning and it will last the day!

December 10, 2015

I love great hand creams and this is one of them, all natural, organic and smells great!

What's Your Favorite?