The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

October 28, 2019

A staple product in my household

My husband and I both like this cream. It works wonders when used after washing hands. The smell is strong but not floral or unpleasant. We always buy on sale.

October 11, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

The only thing that works for my hands !

I have the worst, driest hands in the winter and it used to be such a concern for me. There was nothing worse for my confidence than having cracked, painful and bloody hands. Then this product came along and literally saved my life !! My hands are completely smooth and gentle with just a tiny drop of this on my hands ! I recommend to anyone who has problems with dry hands

October 09, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Hardworking

This is an excellent hand cream for really sore cracked hands. Hemp scented so if you don't like this smell then it's not the handcream for you. It's a real problem solver and a hardworking hand cream. Definitely worth trying if you have found other hand creams maybe haven't worked. I love using this during winter months as it's very comforting on dry sore hands.

October 08, 2019
    Newham, United Kingdom

Good for man's hands

We were advised to but this whilst in one of the stores. We were looking for something to help out my husbands hands. He is a powerlifter, with lifting heavy weights his hands are put under alot of pressure. He uses this cream 3-4 times a week now and helps keeps his hands soothed and relieved of dry hard cracked skin.

August 17, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Great stuff!

I’m the biggest fan of the soap and glory hand food. But thought I would try something different for a change. And wow. This is a game changer.

It smells Devine! It’s very thick but once absorbed into the skin leaves them feeling super soft! Highly recommend for hard working hands and those who suffer in the winter months. This stuff is awesome! Doesn’t leave hands oily or sticky.

Coventry, United Kingdom

NON GREASY AND EFFECTIVE

GREAT PRODUCT A MUST IF YOU SUFFER FROM CRACKED/SORE OR DRY HADS. IN FACT I HAVE USED IT ON MY HANDS, ELBOWS AND KNEES AS I GET PSORIASES. THIS PRODUCT IS A GODSEND. ALTHOUGH IT DOES NOT GET RID OF MY PSORIASES IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING (INCLUDING PRESCRIBED MEDICATION/CREAMS) I HAVE TRIED. IT IS SOOTHING, NON GREASY AND STOPS MY SKIN FROM CRACKING AND BLEEDING. IT REALLY HAS IMPROVED THE LOOK OF MY SKIN. WORTH BUYING.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great product - very soft hands & product smells lovely

I absolutely love this hand cream. I've tried so many different products, which did nothing but make my hands greasy. The hemp cream gets absorbed by the skin and it stays even after you wash your hands. It also smells lovely. I loved it so much, I bought the lip balm (LOVE) and the face cream too. Would recommend!

Bedford, United Kingdom

My fave hand cream

I love this hand cream. I tend to use this more when my skin is at its dryest. It's fast absorbing, long lasting and fast actioning. You don't need alot on your hands, as is quite thick to apply.

July 02, 2019

Like not Love

This Body Shop Hemp lotion for hands are gentle and fast absorbing which is very good for my dry akin. I juat dis not like the smell of it, dor me it was too strong maybe because it’s hemp. I won’t buy it again.

May 31, 2019

A great lotion

This lotion is great because it's not greasy so you don't need to feel gross after applying plus it's really good at locking in moisture. I am not a huge fan of the smell.