The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

April 24, 2019

Hands down best hand cream!

I would say this is by far the best hand cream out there because it works wonders for those hands that are dry and cracked. I always gift these for special occasions and the best part, the scent is nice for both men and women alike. It’s not an overpowering smell, just smells natural like it’s plant based (likely that’s the hemp). Would highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

The best hand cream

I can say this hand cream works wonder. I can say for me it works because I had dry hands . This help me actually have my hands back to normal soft . Because I can say in winter months skin can get dry. That’s why I recommend this hand cream.

March 08, 2019

AMAZING! worth every penny!

I bought this product out of desperate. I had tried several products on my cracked and bleeding hand. This cream worked miracles. Even my husband uses it- in fact he wanted a 2nd tube to be able to leave it at work.

a nice hand cream

i like this hand cream a lot! i wish it had a bit of a scent but it is scentless, its super thick but super moisturizing, you also do not need to use much, its a good price and i am totally making it my new hand cream to use before bed!

Great product.

I find this product really great for those dry winter hands. It is nice and thick and soaks in quickly not leaving that overly greasy feeling. It has also worked well on my dry cuticles.

Best hand cream

This hand cream is the best cream I have come across it work well through out the year however in the winter weather it does an amazing job keep your hand soft and moist in the cold weather and the smell is very light...

2.8/5

February 16, 2019

Not a fan of the smell

A good hand cream and its got quite a bit of product for its cost. I hate the packaging of these types of products. It's just messy and difficult to squeeze the product. The smell is overwhelming and I just don't like it.

My favourite Body Shop product

This is a product that is of good value and quality. I now have been using this Hemp Hand Protector for a number of years. It is a rich thick cream that goes a long way in protecting your hands or feet in severe dry weather. The winter weather in Winnipeg can be very harsh and drying on your skin. I recommend this product, because it does what it said it will. I also use the body butter and lip balm.

February 02, 2019

Moisture andprotection without being greasy

I wash my hands about 20 times at work. I have very dry hands. I have looked for ways to moisturize my hands but they have all been greasy. This product absorbs when you rub it in and you can still tell its working after you wash your hands. You don't need allot. I use this before I go to bed to heal any cracks from the cold, dry weather.

February 02, 2019

Good cream for working hands

A co-worker of mine have me this as a gift and not was i impressed! My hands were breaking out in a heat rash and were very dry from where we work. After trying this cream my hands healed and I didn't get a heat rash anymore! My hands were left incredibly soft! Definitely give this a try if you have hard working hands or just dry hands!