The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 354 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

May 14, 2017

Best hand lotion I've ever tried. Wish it was a little cheaper honestly, but you get what you pay for right... I've tried the entire hemp line of products from The Body Shop but this is my favourite.

May 10, 2017

I love hemp based products I think it's a great plant that's has so.many amazing using and being a super Moisturizing hand cream is just one ! This hand cream is thick and creamy for maximum absorption​, after using a small about of this my hands and arms are completely Hydrated. The smell is also really nice !

May 10, 2017

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is the most moisturizing, amazing hand lotion that I have ever had. It is worth every penny! It smells great, and works so well with extremely dry skin.

May 10, 2017

This moisturiser is quite intense, but does feel a bit oily for a while after applying. I find it is best used at night before bed, not when I am at work or going to be touching my phone. The scent is light and fairly neutral, a bit earthy.

May 09, 2017

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is a god send! It quickly moisturizes your hands, leaving it feeling smooth and slick. The only thing I do not like about the product is the smell the Hemp gives. It is not a pleasant smell, however if your hand is in dire need of moisture this is the product for you.

May 07, 2017

Great hand lotion that is super moisturizing but also sinks into skin very quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
    Purchased many different Body Shop hand lotions but this one is my favourite because of how rich and thick it is. Definitely the most moisturizing one I have tried!

April 26, 2017

I got the free smaller sample after a purchase and I use it whenever I'm out. Its light and hydrates but the real product is not worth the price in my opinion.

April 13, 2017

I love this product. It would the best for dry hands. In the winter it is the only thin that I will use. Bonus is it not greasy as well. I have try other this one work the best.

0.5/5

April 11, 2017

I absolutely hate this hand cream and I know there are people who swears by this. I hate the smell of this product. I feel like it greasy and it sits on top. It doesn't help with my dry lines nor does it make it feel any better. NAY!

April 11, 2017

This hand cream is the best. My hands get extremely dry and cracked, they often bleed. This is the only product that works for me. I wash my hands often due to work and this cream has saved my hands!

Guylaineh79 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Cinderella

Friends

Full House

Titanic

Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?