The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

May 16, 2020

Awesome

This is a great product for dry chapped hands. I notice results immediately! Not the cutest of smells but not overly offensive either - just hemp smelling. I do agree with others who have mentioned the packaging - very annoying to screw that little lid back on especially if you forget and accidentally smear the lotion before closing it up. But I do like these products and will continue to use!

May 01, 2020

It's pretty good

I would love to share my honest opinion about this amazing product , I like it so much because it's very effective and the results are immediately seen , anything from body shop is great
    I recommend for you guys

April 10, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Forgot about how much I loved this handcream

For years this was the only handcream I used because it was the only one that healed my dry, cracked hands within a couple uses. It's cheap and works great.

March 31, 2020

One of my favourite hand creams

This creme is awesome! You only need a little and it goes a long way. I'm not into those heavy scented creams and this was perfect for me. Perfect for those who have dry hands.

February 26, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Nice, but not sure if I'd buy again

I heard good reviews about this product so bought a small tube. I find Body Shop prices are higher than what I'd usually pay and this was no different. Although the cream itself is nice and thick and really does moisturise your hands. The smell is... interesting. Based on the smell and the higher than usual price, I would not purchase again, but it does leave your hands feeling soft and moisturised

February 12, 2020
    United Kingdom

Good

I like this hand cream, I would say it is for really dry skin as it is a bit too greasy. The smell is not the nicest one, but it is bearable. Would recommend

February 04, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Soft hands forever!

This cream is wonderful, it left my hands soft all day. Moisturizes and dries quickly. The smell is very soft and the texture is great, it doesn't run. An essential product to keep your hands healthy!

February 02, 2020
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Keeps your hands soft and smooth

This product, like others from the brand, provides high quality protection and smoothness to your hands. You can feel the effects long-after application and I haven’t found a more consistent product on the market. However, I cannot stand the smell personally, I think this is incredibly subjective but to me it brings back memories of my school PE lessons on the field! Give me the vanilla scent over this any day.

January 31, 2020
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I struggle with dermatitis for years, this hand cream actually works! I used to get cracked, split bleeding hands since using this for the last year I’ve not had any issues.

January 31, 2020
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Best

Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser. Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser. Magic cream, best protector and most effective moisturiser.