NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 01, 2020

A Good Preventative Cream

This hand cream is awesome! It feels great and is non-greasy. It’s a thick cream feels sticky at first but as it absorbs into your skin, it feels moisturized. It says it’s an anti-aging cream but I have yet to see its effects other than it being hydrating. I think it’s a perfect cream to put in your purse or bag, to keep your dry hands at bay. Definitely a good preventative cream.

June 20, 2020

Try it, you'll like it

There's nothing worse in winter when your hands are so dry that you cant turn a page in a book or open those plastic bags at a supermarket. One dollup of this hand cream and your hands feel so refreshed.

1.3/5

June 19, 2020

Not worthy

To be honest, I saw nothing special in this hand cream. Considering the price it is a loss. First, it is like a very ordinary cream you can find everywhere, even cheap stores. Second, I saw no effect on the hands' aging process.

April 13, 2020
    Florida, United States

So smooth

I’ve noticed through out the years my hands are starting to age a little more than the rest of my body and I’ve noticed after using the hand cream on a regular basis that it has made a difference in the appearance of my hands.

March 10, 2020

love it

It’s really lightweight when you apply it on and results are mind blowing. i love it and definitely recommend it to everyone. it absorbs quickly.Go for it

February 28, 2020

Not as effective as others

I think the name sells this hand cream. I have bought other less popular with better results. I use this to help my dry hands in the dry winter months when my skin actually cracks from the dryness

February 27, 2020

Greasy

This lotion is so greasy that I can’t use it for my face or I will explode with pimples l. Though it is great if you need to find some lube for your sex toys.

February 26, 2020

Great product

I purchased this by accident not looking at what I was grabbing while in a rush. Iam glad I did because this is the only stuff I can find that doesnt make my hands burn I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders!

February 26, 2020

Nivea hand cream

Love the way the product feels and leaves my skin feeling refreshed

Hahahahahshshsbsndndnndfnfnnfgngmtmtmtmtmmtmgmtmtmtmttmtmtmmrmrmrmrmrnrnrntnrnfn

February 14, 2020

Great for dry winter hands!

I recently started using this hand cream to counter winter dryness on the backs of my hands. For that it works great, it has a nice texture and absorbs quickly. Honestly, absorbing quickly is the most important thing to me with a hand cream, I can't stand feeling greasy or like there's a film on my hands.

Despite this, I will try other products because I personally can't stand the smell.
    Judging by other reviews I'm clearly in the minority so take this with a grain of salt unless you're sensitive to scents. I find I keep catching whiffs of the perfume long after applying the cream and I really would rather not.

I still recommend the cream though, the formula is pleasant and effective!