NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.

September 26, 2017

Excellent

Not sure anything can really change the look of your skin. But this is a very nice hand cream. Very luxurious, smooth and not greasy. Lovely feeling to it. Only require a small amount for a good all over feeling to your hands.

September 13, 2017

I use this product all the time

I've been using this product for the last two years. The winter months are particularly hard on my hands,
    and I have found this product keeps my hand soft and smooth.

September 12, 2017

Love love love!

I keep this lotion at my desk at work and use it multiple times a day. It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a residue on my desk or computer mouse, I can get back to work right after application. It smells great and makes my hands looks amazing. I'll never use anything else on my hands!

September 04, 2017

Application lasts for hours

I love NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream, it smells very nice and lasts for hours. I use it at work and only need to apply it every two hours. The size of the tube is very generous for the price and a perfect size for on the go. Im very happy to say I #gotitfree

September 01, 2017

Finally a Hand Cream that I love

OMG this is the best hand cream out there! My free sample of NIVEA ANTI-AGE Hand Cream is wonderful, you don't need a lot a little goes a long way and my hands feel so amazing

August 25, 2017

A good cream for tired hands

I used the Nivea Anti-Age hand cream and I must say, this is the perfect lotion for tired hands! I wash my hands very frequently and I love how this hand cream absorbed well. The cracks on my hands vanished immediately after I used this cream, however the effect was not as long lasting as I'd hoped. Over time I did see an improvement in the quality of the skin on my hands. Will definitely buy again!

August 21, 2017

At last an anti-aging cream that works!

I must admit I have gone through quite a few creams like this and found this one to be one of the best around. I started out using the smaller tester tube cream version, and have gone on to use the larger size after trusting the product to keep my skin looking good.

Nivea Q10 has some interesting ingredients that go a way to making sure your skin stays in great condition and it's the Q10 that people flock to, but there is more than just Q10 in this. As a cream it is thick, smells nice and keeps my skin moisturised for hours without feeling greasy.

August 20, 2017

Great moisturizer

I decided to try this hand cream because it was on sale at Shoppers. The formula smells really nice and it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. It is a bit thick when you put it on though so it kind of leaves noticeable lotion marks on shiny surfaces.

August 11, 2017

Such a great gift

I received this as part of a gift set and it is the one thing I consistently use out of the entire package. I love that it isnt too heavy or greasy, but does what I need it to do.

August 08, 2017

Loved this!

I received this as a sample for my honest opinion a couple of months back.
    I didn't have dry hands prior to using this cream but I have super soft hands now.
    This is a fantastic lotion with a light scent and intense moisture! I'll always throw some on after cleaning with harsh products or washing the dishes. fantastic!