NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 26, 2019

Lovely Cream + Amazing Scent

I love this lotion! Its not heavy, but also not too light. The scent is so good, and the lotion absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave my hands greasy, unless I use too much. I also use it on my neck and chest sometimes before bed. It works great for both day and night!

March 19, 2019

Awesome cream

I really like this Nivea hand cream.
    The price is very reasonable.. the quality is pretty good.. as soon as I tried my hands felt so good.. soft and the scent is great too.

1.3/5

January 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I wouldn't buy this again!

I picked up a tube of this to try and i was disappointed. It would always leave me hands sticky, it didn't dry quick enough and it would leave a layer of it on my hands for quite awhile. I don't like the feel of this cream and would not waste my money again!

December 08, 2018

Noticeable benefits from the very first application

I picked a tube of this up on a whim at my local dollar store. Hands were dry and chapped and realized my normal go to tube of gand cream was not in my purse. From the very first application my hands went from looking old grey and tired to fresh, smooth and younger looking.
    This is now my go to hand Cream, I also use it on my arms, chin & neck! It's light, not greasy, doesn't stain, absorbs really well and even has a gentle fragrance.
    Love this!

March 16, 2018

Nivea Crème main

J'ai acheté ce produit près de mon bureau puisque j'ai oublié ma crème. Sur le coup, la crème est très douce et ne laisse pas la sensation huileuse. Par contre, ma peau est devenue un peu rugueuse dès que j'oublie ma crème. Je vais la finir et je vais changer de marque.

2.3/5

March 05, 2018

Too greasy

I bought this cream thinking that it would make my hands look and feel better. I began using it and it was too greasy and took a very long time to soak into my skin. Maybe it's my hands but I will not be able to use this anymore.

January 31, 2018

Decently priced and effective

I get such dry hands in the winter and have recently started looking to protect the skin from the signs of aging. This hand cream isn't greasy and the scent isn't overpowering. I am very fussy when it comes to hand cream but I quite like this one, especially for the price. I will definitely buy it again.

September 26, 2017

Excellent

Not sure anything can really change the look of your skin. But this is a very nice hand cream. Very luxurious, smooth and not greasy. Lovely feeling to it. Only require a small amount for a good all over feeling to your hands.

September 13, 2017

I use this product all the time

I've been using this product for the last two years. The winter months are particularly hard on my hands,
    and I have found this product keeps my hand soft and smooth.

September 12, 2017

Love love love!

I keep this lotion at my desk at work and use it multiple times a day. It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a residue on my desk or computer mouse, I can get back to work right after application. It smells great and makes my hands looks amazing. I'll never use anything else on my hands!