NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

4.5/5
97% OF CHICKS DIG IT
1053 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use. 

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement. 

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.

    Average Price:  $6.99

    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 20, 2017

    Basic hand cream

    This hand cream performed like most others. I have really dry hands that crack and bleed. I wash my hands a lot and need something stronger. It does have a nice fragrance and would be fine for a basic hand lotion.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 19, 2017

    Effective and works well

    I could see some softness and shine in the second week of applying this cream. It worked well as a moisturizer and will have to see what else it can do to call a great anti ageing cream.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Great

    I wasn't sure I would like this hand cream but I absolutely love it. Keeps them moisturized and looking great. I am a big fan of Nivea products. Also love how lightweight it feels.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Works great!

    This hand cream is now a permanent fixture on my desk at work. I have passed it around to coworkers and they all liked it as well. The only negative I have it the scent. It's a bit strong for me.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    FEEL MY HANDS!!

    *This was a gift from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes* #gift

    After being selected to test the new Nivea Q10 "Anti-Age Hand Cream" product, I was intrigued and a bit skeptical. I have used a ton of different types of lotions over the years, can one really be that much different?! But my hands are always so dry, so I was excited to try it out! I tested this for a couple weeks, and was quite pleased how quickly my skin absorbed the lotion, and how soft it left my skin feeling! I am rather impressed and will buy this again in the future. Thanks Nivea and ChickAdvisor!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream

    I love this new product from Nivea, Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream! It feels so good on my hands and smells wonderful! My hands look and feel younger! Thanks so much Nivea.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Good cream

    I enjoyed the hand cream, it smells nice and makes skin feel soft and supple, though I do not see much difference in the look of age in my hands. I'd still recommend the cream.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    baby baby skin

    Always love Nivea products and love the smell. This cream is great on dry hands and don't feel greasy after use. I find it worth the money and it is a quality product. Love the UV filters and it is additional benefit to have.I think Nivea makes good quality but very affordable handcreams and this one is no exception. I love the traditional Nivea floral scent, the cream is thick but not too greasy cream and absorbs in an instant.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 17, 2017

    Mon nouveau produit indispensable!

    J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la nouvelle crème à mains anti-âge avec Q10 plus de Nivea. Je ne peux tout simplement plus m'en passer ! J'ai toujours eu la peau très sèche sur tout le corps et cette crème n'est comme aucune autre. Elle sent très bonne, pénètre rapidement dans la peau et ne laisse pas les mains graisseuses après l'application, mais surtout, elle hydrate réellement et efficacement mes mains. Moi qui, hiver comme été, craque entre les doigts tellement mes mains sont sèches. Après quelques applications seulement, ma peau est belle et hydratée, même si je saute une journée. J'ai des mains neuves :) merci Nivea
    #GotItFree

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 17, 2017

    Vous devez l'acheter

    J'ai reçu Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream en #Cadeau Par @ChickAdvisor et mon ancienne crème à main est retourner sur la tablette! Crème riche qui pénètre rapidement dans la peau et qui laisse une sensation exceptionnelle sur les mains. non grasse et j'ai vu une différence rapidement sur mes mains. Vous devez l'essayer absolument.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity


    Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge

    HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
    Facebook

    HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart

    HappyGlowLucky earned the Wellness Guru badge

    RB_255 added a new review for
    Maynards Swedish Berries





    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles