Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 17, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Amazing results.

I can’t believe the price is so cheap for this product, the results are insane! I had hand rash/ dry hands and as soon I used this within 2 days my hands were as soft as a baby’s bum! I was shocked as it was so cheap.

September 06, 2019

Love this stuff!

My hands soak this up amazing!! My hands are always dry and this doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy.. my hands feel super soft and smooth immediately after applying :) I really love using this every day and my husband loves it too! I recommend this to anyone with dry hands it's great!

July 28, 2019

Average Hand Cream for Moisture

I’m not used to using this gel consistency as a hand cream or moisturizer for my face or body for that matter, but I wanted to give it a try. The gel and watery texture makes it lightweight and absorbs really fast, but I feel that it doesn’t quite give it that long lasting moisturized feeling that I get with creamier hand creams.

I got this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

July 24, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Lightweight and Effective

I was introduced last year to this form of hydration, which is gel/water moisturizers, and as soon as I first tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream, I was deeply impressed.

It works in a way that is so ideal, delivering moisture in a light, comfortable way that barely feels like you've applied anything. Your skin doesn't feel weighed down, greasy, or tacky, but the positive effects are definitely noticeable. It made my skin softer and almost look airbrushed. It also has a really subtle, pleasant smell to it.

I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to kick their skincare routine up a notch.

July 15, 2019
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Hands look really plumped

You literally can see the improvement. Hands and fingers looked plumped where before the skin looked dry, aged and wrinkled. Lovely to apply and pleasant scent.

July 10, 2019

Fast Absorbing Water Gel Moistuizing Hand Lotion

I recieved the Neutrogena Water Gel Hand Moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid. This hand moisturizer is prefect for me, I am a Chef and Mother of 2 boys so I wash my hands a lot and this Water Gel Moisturizer has kept my hands soft and supple, it absorbed very quicky and did not leave a greasy feeling in my skin. I would definitely recommend this hand moisturizer to anyone with dry to normal skin or just need general repair like hangnails.

July 05, 2019

Light weigh hand gel cream that is effective

This is a very light weigh hand gel cream that is very effective and leaves no residue, no greasy hands. The moment that I put on and rub in this cream my hands feel instantly supple and hydrated. It has a light refreshing scent to it as well. It delivers what it promises.

July 04, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Not a fan of this hand gel

I am not a fan of this hand gel. I find it to be very thin in texture. I doesn't moisturise my hands and I absolutely hate the scent of it. It smells like medicine. Not for me.

July 03, 2019

Best Moisturizer

I've never felt a hand cream so moisturizing that locks in moisture ALL DAY! This gel formulation is non greasy, which is a plus for me. My hands are always in water whether it be doing dishes or giving the kids a bath, even consistently washing my hands daily, I use this & my hands have never been in better condition. Thank you Neutrogena for getting me #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

July 02, 2019

Lightweight hand hydration

I got to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM through the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. This handcream is very lightweight but at the same time made my hands very soft. My whole family enjoyed using it. I would buy it again.