Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.2/5

January 14, 2020

It's nothing special

Although I really like Neutrogena as a brand and use several of their other products, this product has done nothing special for me. It hydrates instantly, yes. BUT it doesn't last. For the winter, I would definitely need something longer lasting and more effective. My dry skin came back within a short while..

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

MOST HYDRATING HAND CREAM

I started using this hand cream at the end of the summer just around the season change as I always my hands become sore and very dry since the cold weather starts. I am very impressed with the quality and the efficiency of it. My hand feel softer than ever.

November 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Absolutely love this hand cream!!

This hand cream is what I've been looking for! It doesnt leave your hands feeling greasy like most lotions. It's super light weight and your skin is left feeling baby soft. It doesnt wear off like most lotions. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry, cracking, sensitive skin. With winter upon us we could all use a little extra soothing hand cream!! Great product that wont break the bank! :)

October 26, 2019
    City of Newport, United Kingdom

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel

Used quite a few times but always
    sting my hands a little (I dont have sensitive skin).
    although help with my hands being so dry it did leave them with a reddish rash...It didn't make me oily and absorbed into the skin quickly! But in my opinion the con's outweighs pro's

September 17, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Amazing results.

I can’t believe the price is so cheap for this product, the results are insane! I had hand rash/ dry hands and as soon I used this within 2 days my hands were as soft as a baby’s bum! I was shocked as it was so cheap.

September 06, 2019

Love this stuff!

My hands soak this up amazing!! My hands are always dry and this doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy.. my hands feel super soft and smooth immediately after applying :) I really love using this every day and my husband loves it too! I recommend this to anyone with dry hands it's great!

July 28, 2019

Average Hand Cream for Moisture

I’m not used to using this gel consistency as a hand cream or moisturizer for my face or body for that matter, but I wanted to give it a try. The gel and watery texture makes it lightweight and absorbs really fast, but I feel that it doesn’t quite give it that long lasting moisturized feeling that I get with creamier hand creams.

I got this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

July 24, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Lightweight and Effective

I was introduced last year to this form of hydration, which is gel/water moisturizers, and as soon as I first tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream, I was deeply impressed.

It works in a way that is so ideal, delivering moisture in a light, comfortable way that barely feels like you've applied anything. Your skin doesn't feel weighed down, greasy, or tacky, but the positive effects are definitely noticeable. It made my skin softer and almost look airbrushed. It also has a really subtle, pleasant smell to it.

I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to kick their skincare routine up a notch.

July 15, 2019
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Hands look really plumped

You literally can see the improvement. Hands and fingers looked plumped where before the skin looked dry, aged and wrinkled. Lovely to apply and pleasant scent.

July 10, 2019

Fast Absorbing Water Gel Moistuizing Hand Lotion

I recieved the Neutrogena Water Gel Hand Moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid. This hand moisturizer is prefect for me, I am a Chef and Mother of 2 boys so I wash my hands a lot and this Water Gel Moisturizer has kept my hands soft and supple, it absorbed very quicky and did not leave a greasy feeling in my skin. I would definitely recommend this hand moisturizer to anyone with dry to normal skin or just need general repair like hangnails.