Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    0.8/5

December 03, 2020

Deceiving little container of lies

This lotion was very disappointing. It does not help with moisturizing at all. It caused some rashes and itchiness. The only positive thing was that the packaging was nice looking, but that was it. I know there is an unscented version of this, but I will not try it after this horrible experience of using their scent product. Sorry Neutrogena, this product needs to go in the bin.

April 10, 2020

Oui x1000

J’ADOREEEE la crème hydro boost formule gel elle est facile d’application et elle sèche vite elle ne laisse pas les main grasse et et est super hydratante et non agressive pour la peau

April 05, 2020
    United States

Hydrating

This product really helped with my oily skin. it didn't strip the necessary oils for my skin and made my skin feel supple. I absolutely enjoy this product and recommend it for oily to combination skin.

March 15, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great for skin!

I bought this product as my hands were a little dry and it was great. After a few minutes of applying it was dry and did not leave a residue as well as it left my hands soft.

March 10, 2020

love it

Love this product. Got this one as a gift first time, but now its my routine item. It absorbs in your hands quickly and weighs so so light. love with hand gel

March 02, 2020

Very beneficial for dry skins

This products helped me as my skin is very dry. This helps the skin by moisturizing it. you will get results in few days. I am using this product from last 2 months and I think I am gonna use it forever

February 26, 2020

Excellent product

I have been able to use this wonderful product and I have discovered how effective is when it is time to talk about facial care. Definitely I would recommend it.

2.2/5

January 14, 2020

It's nothing special

Although I really like Neutrogena as a brand and use several of their other products, this product has done nothing special for me. It hydrates instantly, yes. BUT it doesn't last. For the winter, I would definitely need something longer lasting and more effective. My dry skin came back within a short while..

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

MOST HYDRATING HAND CREAM

I started using this hand cream at the end of the summer just around the season change as I always my hands become sore and very dry since the cold weather starts. I am very impressed with the quality and the efficiency of it. My hand feel softer than ever.

November 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Absolutely love this hand cream!!

This hand cream is what I've been looking for! It doesnt leave your hands feeling greasy like most lotions. It's super light weight and your skin is left feeling baby soft. It doesnt wear off like most lotions. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry, cracking, sensitive skin. With winter upon us we could all use a little extra soothing hand cream!! Great product that wont break the bank! :)