Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 24, 2020

i would try this again and would recommend it to my family

This product is the best ever i have used it a few times i wash my hands alot and this just puts the moiture right back into them it works great too wit water it doesnt come right off when ya wash your hands

November 24, 2020

Keeps my hand feeling soft

My hands get super dry during winter and this hand cream saves it! It leaves it feeling soft for hours. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking, but it works. I keep the travel size in my purse at all times.

November 19, 2020

The Best for Dry Skin

I keep a tube of this with me at all times- a big one on my desk at home and one at work, and a small travel size in the car. It is the only thing that has helped with my scaly, dry skin!

November 01, 2020

This is all I use

As a cleaner, my hands are constantly in contact with water and cleaning products. I hate the feeling of dry skin, and my hands were in rough shape. I bought this to try and loved it! Skin feels hydrated, its not to greasy or slippery and is quickly absorbed into the skin

October 30, 2020

The best hand cream in market

Bought a pack from Costco and since I used it first time it's been a great product for me , no strong smell as other creams and it does the job very well. Use it every night before i go to sleep.

October 28, 2020

Must Have for Soft Hands

I love this hand lotion! It absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy. The scent is very subtle and I use it all day long after all my frequent washing.

October 19, 2020

Just wow

This hand creme is just so best .. the results are too good.
    A must have in your bag .. comes in all sizes makes your hand so smooth specially using sanitizer all day makes your hands rough! This is the one stop product..

October 02, 2020

Love it

When u first landed 🇨🇦 it was a winter season.my hands was so dry ,one of my friend recommended this to me .within 1 week everything was Oke..I love using this.

October 01, 2020

Does the job for dry hands

This is a great product. Unfortunately it is a little expensive. I go through alot of it. It would be nice if the have a larger bottle that is cost effective for the consumer.

September 05, 2020

Fantastic for your skin

I have bought this product several times. I have a tube of of Glysomed in my office and use it at least 3/4 times per day. It leaves your hands smooth and hydrated. A must buy!