Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 354 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

May 15, 2017

I especially love the hand cream with Chamomile. It smells so good! Even though it's scented, it does not irritate my dry, chapped hands. The only barrier hand cream that works!

May 14, 2017

I love this hand cream... very good price and effective.. I keep one at my work desk, one near my sink to use after washing dishes, one in the shower to use after the shower. My hubby also loves using it :)

May 12, 2017

I never heard if this product before until one day I saw my brother in law use this and I'm like what's that? Lol I could smell it all the way across the room it was so strong. He said it's a hand cream I use since I have dry skin it helps keeps your skin smooth and softer less dry. I'm like how come I didn't hear of this because I have smillar issues my skin tends to stay to dry and I hate that. So after discovering that I use it for my hands so often that I keep on in my purse.. my room ... my car and at my work place. Love it

May 12, 2017

Very impressed with this hand cream. My hands are in and out of water more often then not. It causes them to dry up and crack. Nothing I've tried has been able to keep up. I put this on over ONE night and I wake up to find my hands without any dry skin! I'm shocked! They feel sooo smooth and it feels great. Love this hand cream, can't wait to try the lotion!

May 10, 2017

Amazing hand cream for its quality and value. I use thus cream at least once a day on my hands and elbows. It's quite a thick formula, that coats the skin in a layer that feels like silicone. Super hydrating and moisturizing.

May 05, 2017

This hand lotion is light and absorbs well. It comes in different sizes and different shaped containers. it was a reasonable price and doesn't have a scent.

May 05, 2017

Jadore cette creme! Elle est tres efficace lorsqu on a une peau seche surtout l'hiver. Elle hydrate la peau pendant une longue periode de temps. Toute la famille l'utilise.

May 05, 2017

Although this product does its job at moisturizing my hands, I find it leaves them very greasy and it does not soak up fast. Not the best product if you are at work and want to use it as your hands will be slippery for some time. It would be fine to use before bed. I feel like the product has a lot of residue.

May 04, 2017

This hand lotion is great value for what you get. I find it does go on slightly greasy but its absorbed within 10 minutes. The smell is slightly like chamomile and it isnt over powering. I use this at work as im constantly washing my hands and it definetly keeps my hand from getting dry.

May 04, 2017

I would have to say that I am not a big fan of this cream. It is very thick and does moisturize when you put it on, but i feel it is more because it sits on the skin and creates a barrier that feels unpleasant rather than actually sinking in and moisturizing your skn. I would not recommend it myself because I don't like feeling a layer of cream on my skin after it is applied, I much prefer it sink in.