Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews
Ranked #2 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

September 12, 2017

Great but greasy at first!

Great hand cream. Has a great fragrance and leaves hands so soft. Only complaint is it leaves a greasy feel when you first apply it. Once it soaks in it is amazing.

September 04, 2017

Makes your hands feel loved

It's really hard to find a great hand cream. I feel like they are either too greasy or they absorb too quickly and your hands feel dry again. I started using Glysomed hand cream about a year ago and I can't live without it. I also rub a small amount on my feet before I go to bed and my feet are so soft every morning.

August 17, 2017

Baby smooth hands, baby

I live in a dry climate so my hands were always very dry. Since using Glysomed, my hands have been looking and feeling so much better. This hand cream makes your hands SUPER smooth. I don't like perfumy handcreams so I use the fragrance-free version, which is fantastic. Oh, and I love that it's not tested on animals! The only criticism I have is that it can feel quite greasy sometimes, but that doesn't bother me too much.

August 13, 2017

The best moisturizer for hands, but...

I have used this hand cream for a couple of years now and cannot find anything that is the same consistency, which I love. It keeps my hands soft, even in winter. However lately, I've really been reading labels and checking ingredients and sure enough...it has parabens in it (which I'm trying to cut out). I haven't replaced it yet because I can't find anything I like as much, but that is the one big drawback otherwise this would be perfect! One tube lasts forever too because you don't need much.

August 13, 2017

Awesome hand cream

I have eczema and need a really good hand cream to keep me moisturized. Glysomed is a trusted brand that I will always use and recommend. The thickness and quality in this cream is top of the line. It's a good price as well. If you want extra excema control, I would recommend their cream with colloidal oatmeal in it. They really have eczema control down to a science!

August 11, 2017

It's good, but not the best

This hand cream is good when you are in a pinch and need something. It is enough to sooth dry hands. However, I find that it does not go deeper than that, to hydrate your hands. That is something that the formula is lacking. That and I find that it is pretty greasy even well after it dries.

August 11, 2017

Great hand cream, for the right price!

I really like Glysomed hand cream, I have been using it over the past couple years. I have been battling Eczema and Psoriasis for years and the cool gentle hand cream really helps my dry hands, The settle clean smell is one of my favorite things about this product, not like other over - powering for a hand lotion.

July 02, 2017

Nice but greasy

This Glysomed hand cream is very moisturizing however it doesn't absorb into my skin very well or at least it takes a very long time and it leaves my hands feeling very greasy and slippery which I don't like. I really only use this hand cream in the wintertime because that's when my hands are most dry but other than that I wouldn't use this hand cream over others because I just don't like the feel it leaves on my hands.

June 02, 2017

The is one of the only hand creams I use, and that works with my dry, cracked hands. The tube is easy to dispense, and small enough to carry around in a small bag. Product is nice, thick consistency. Not too greasy or sticky. Smells nice.

May 31, 2017

Keeps my dry hands at bay! I use this often since I am a germaphobe and wash my hands all the time. Some people don't like the oiliness of it but I love it!