Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

June 13, 2019

Hands are soft again

I have very dry skin specially hands during winter are terrible. I have tried many products but Glysomed was at recuse. Absolutely rely on it during those cold winter days

April 16, 2019

Does a great job on very dry skin

I purchased this to use on my extremely dry hands during the winter. It does an amazing job with restoring moisture in my hands to relieve the dry skin. The scent is very subtle which is great. It is thick moisturizer. It does take a bit of time to absorb fully by the skin.

April 15, 2019

I love this product

This hand cream works great. I doesn't makes my hand greasy afterwards like other hand cream do. I use this product almost every day. And i would buy it again and again no doubt.

April 02, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Holy Grail

This hand cream has been by my side for more than 10 years. Leaves your hands feeling moisturized and looking nice and smooth. Some may say it is greasy but the glicerine feeling is what lets you know your hands are soft. Its not like the product just evaporates after putting it on and your hands are back to being dry. I will forever purchase this product!

March 20, 2019

I am in complete love with this product

I bought this hand cream when I first came to Canada I.e. 2017. I have been using this product since then and I love how it works. My hands are now softer than before and I have recommended all my friends this product and every new friends who come to Canada. Amazing product!

March 20, 2019

Soothes dry skin! Love it.

Amazing product, I've been using it for over a year and it honestly works so much better than any lotion you would pick up at a Bath and Bodyworks etc. This stuff is definitely worth the price and I will definitely continue to use it.

good for very dry skin

I like the effectiveness of this product. It is lightly scented, but it's one of the few hand lotions that I don't mind the scent. You can definitely tell the difference the glycerine makes. I don't know if it is actually more effective, but it seems to work.

March 20, 2019

My go to hand repair cream

When I have the worst of hands is when I pick up this product, slather it all over my hands and go to bed. The next morning I will wake up to soft smooth hands. If it’s a terribly dry winter, it may need to work it’s magic over a couple of nights. But this cream is amazing at repairing my hands and all the wear that it takes. I buy this at Costco so I get two large types and a mini to carry in my purse. You get a lot for such a small investment, especially with a sale. This is my go to and a staple at my house! Love it!

The only drawback is it’s quite greasy so I only use it at night.

March 18, 2019

Always in my purse!

This is my go-to hand cream. It's always in my bag, and when I run out, I rush to buy a replacement. It's super thick and moisturizing, without any grease. It lasts on your hands for a very long time before needing to reapply. You can also slather it on thick and wear mitts to bed for a deep moisturizing treatment

2.3/5

March 05, 2019

Not great

I didn't really like this hand cream, I found it greasy, and it didn't last long. I know that this works for a lot of people but it just didn't do it for me, I would not buy it again.