Arbonne Makeup Primer Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 377 in Primer

Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application.

*Description via company website.

May 25, 2017

This is the best primer I have ever used. It is feather light. It doesn't clog your pores. Even by itself it creates a smooth look on the skin. It helps foundation go on smoothly and last longer.

May 03, 2017

I am not a huge makeup person. I am a certified make up artist but I hardly wear any makeup myself. I absolutely love the Arbonne MAKEUP PRIMER. I recommend this primer to anyone and everyone. My mom and sister both use it now. It creates an amazing base for all day foundation coverage, concealer, cc cream etc. You need one dime size amount so the bottle usually lasts me 4 months if I use it everyday longer if I don't. It has a matte finish so it leaves your skin feeling smooth but not shinny. It lasts so long and I find that my foundations and concealer not only last longer on my face but I don't need as much to make a full coverage. Fantastic product.

March 17, 2017

Amazing primer that feels like silk on the skin! Small amounts goes a long way, making the product last a long time. Creates an even canvas before makeup is applied.

March 14, 2017

I enjoy this product. But I do find it sort of thick and doesn't set that well into my skin when I put anything else on top of it. Not sure how to get my foundation to set evenly over this primer

March 13, 2017

Fantastic! This product is great. I had been using another product from another home company that was tinted yellow. I would recommend this one over that for sure. You only need one pump. It glides in nice and makes your skin feel silly. I don't need to use a lot of concealer or foundation when using it. It fills in the little lines in my face and makes it look better. It makes my make up stay on longer and look better for longer. It is a little pricy but works well so I like it. Also all natural so you can go wrong with that!

October 20, 2016

LIKE SILK IN A BOTTLE. This primer is so soft it feels like silk. it goes on your skin smooth and allows you to put makeup over top in a smooth and beautiful way.

July 26, 2016

I'm not a big fan of this product I feel like it doesn't work like it says, I feel that my skin is more oily and I hate that feeling in my face, I dont recommend this.

July 07, 2016

I recently purchased their makeup primer (I have tried many brands) it leaves your face as soft as a bottom and drys instantly . I applied this before my normal makeup routine , and it managed to hold up from 9am- 9pm ( I'm sure it would of stayed longer but I washed up before bed). Would highly recommend this is everyone looking for a new primer !!!

June 29, 2016

A bit on the pricy side! But overall a great product! Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth! Primer works well before makeup and really holds an all day look.

February 22, 2016

Not my favourite mskeup primer. The texture feels similar to other primers I have used.
    Feels sort of silky but I feel like it doesn't really absorb into the skin. It sits on the surface
    but doesn't really hide my "problem areas". Definitely prefer the Smashbox primer.

Vickidisco added a new review for
    Live Clean (baby) Cream

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Reality Guilty Pleasure TV

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding