Arbonne Makeup Primer Reviews
#149 in Primer

Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application.

*Description via company website.

October 11, 2017

I dislike primers, but love this one!

I won this in a gift basket but whenever it runs out it's a must buy! I have never been a primer user but this is great, and has a nice matte finish!!

October 02, 2017

Silky smooth

I love the feel of Arbonne's primer. My skin is super sensitive so I have to be pretty careful what I use and this works great. Before I discovered Arbonne makeup products, I wouldn't bother with makeup at all because it wasn't worth the pain (actual pain). This primer is so light and helps everything go on smooth.

June 18, 2017

Great product

I just recently started using arbonne and received the makeup primer as a hostess gift. The primer feels like silk on your skin. I wear it without makeup as it makes your skin feel so smooth.

May 25, 2017

This is the best primer I have ever used. It is feather light. It doesn't clog your pores. Even by itself it creates a smooth look on the skin. It helps foundation go on smoothly and last longer.

May 03, 2017

I am not a huge makeup person. I am a certified make up artist but I hardly wear any makeup myself. I absolutely love the Arbonne MAKEUP PRIMER. I recommend this primer to anyone and everyone. My mom and sister both use it now. It creates an amazing base for all day foundation coverage, concealer, cc cream etc. You need one dime size amount so the bottle usually lasts me 4 months if I use it everyday longer if I don't. It has a matte finish so it leaves your skin feeling smooth but not shinny. It lasts so long and I find that my foundations and concealer not only last longer on my face but I don't need as much to make a full coverage. Fantastic product.

March 17, 2017

Amazing primer that feels like silk on the skin! Small amounts goes a long way, making the product last a long time. Creates an even canvas before makeup is applied.

March 14, 2017

I enjoy this product. But I do find it sort of thick and doesn't set that well into my skin when I put anything else on top of it. Not sure how to get my foundation to set evenly over this primer

March 13, 2017

Fantastic! This product is great. I had been using another product from another home company that was tinted yellow. I would recommend this one over that for sure. You only need one pump. It glides in nice and makes your skin feel silly. I don't need to use a lot of concealer or foundation when using it. It fills in the little lines in my face and makes it look better. It makes my make up stay on longer and look better for longer. It is a little pricy but works well so I like it. Also all natural so you can go wrong with that!

October 20, 2016

LIKE SILK IN A BOTTLE. This primer is so soft it feels like silk. it goes on your skin smooth and allows you to put makeup over top in a smooth and beautiful way.

2.0/5

July 26, 2016

I'm not a big fan of this product I feel like it doesn't work like it says, I feel that my skin is more oily and I hate that feeling in my face, I dont recommend this.