• Arbonne Seasource Detox Renewing Body Gelée

Arbonne Seasource Detox Renewing Body Gelée Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 13, 2017

Absolutely love

This product is fantastic!
    I have very fair skin and am easily burnt, any time I'm burnt I put this on instead of aloe Vera and it's cooling effect starts right away and relieves any tightness in the skin.
    One of the best parts about it is that a little truly goes a long way! You will always get your money's worth out of this product.
    As well, since using this over Aloe I do not peel as much as I normally do after a burn, which is alwYs a positive!

May 08, 2017

While it is on the pricier side, I do love this product. As soon as you open it, it has a very refreshing spa-like smell. It is more of a gel than a cream, but goes on so smoothly. It provides great moisture to the skin and I have found it useful for so many things beyond moisturizing! It is cooling so it's great for right after a workout,
    or on sore muscles, but it also helps with rashes, bug bites, sunburns and more. My tub has lasted me about a year with consistent use.

March 05, 2016

I believe this product was $57. I would never spend that much on a body cream but I hosted party and received $60 to spend. I decided to give this cream a shot.

I really like the texture of it. It's a light gel but it feels very hydrating on the skin. Gives the skin a fresh cool sensation. The smell is quite fresh also. It has citrus tones to it. It absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I do really like this product.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce