arbonne unwind bath salts

arbonne unwind bath salts Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 1021 in Bath & Body

October 05, 2016

I purchased the Arbonne Aromassentials Sea Salt Scrub and I love it! I add a little bit to my bath and the whole room smells heavenly. It's the perfect scent to unwind after a long day. The water feels smoother somehow and my skin is soft afterwards. It's a little on the pricey side but oh so worth it in my opinion. I will repurchase.

December 08, 2015

I could seriously just sit and smell these salts all day. They are completely intoxicating.
    I love having a bath at bed time with these - very relaxing, and they make my skin smell nice afterward.
    A steep price for the amount of product, but a little does go a long way.

September 05, 2014

I can't express how much I love this product! I started using it in my baths after working out as a treat. It works so well you don't need any bath bubbles - the product smells divine & the salts relieve sore muscles and help skin remain soft. I have bought this product and given it as gifts to friends and teachers and the reviews are always the same - love it!

July 21, 2014

This product like most Arbonne products is expensive, but a great product. I especially like to mix it with the Arbonne 5 in 1 massage oil in the bath. It smells amazing