3.9/5
Ardell Semi-Permanent Individual Eyelash Reviews

September 15, 2017

Did not work for me.

These lashes did not work for me. I followed the instructions perfectly 4 times and they did not stay on. Some did for almost three days but most of them fell off over night.

April 20, 2016

In love with these. They look so realistic cant even tell theyre fake, these make my eyes stand out specially cuz my lashes are small and not curved! They blend in well with your natural lashes and last long . :) totally recommend. They're a great price as well.

December 16, 2009

I love Ardell fake lashes! I usually go between Ardell and Quo for my clients and myself. They are absolutely comparable quality to the high end brands of lashes and offer a variety of lash looks. Mind you, if you're looking for something crazy, over-the-top dramatic go with Shu Uemura or MAC but otherwise Ardell will do the job.

I like the individual lashes for a more natural look although they are more difficult to apply if you're not used to it. Ardell Individual lashes come in short and long length. I love the short length for myself because my lashes are naturally short. Anything super long would be hard to blend in.

Adding some falsies will definitely kick it up a notch for those holiday parties!

January 19, 2008

I prefer individual eyelashes like these ones because I can let them shed off vs. taking them off at night (like the full sets). I tried these before the holidays. They were a little tricky to aply at firts, but after a few applications, I had it down perfectly. Be very careful with the glue, as the first time, I used too much!

I also thought that the price for these lashes were very cheap for the quality of the product.