ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste Reviews
#27 in Toothpastes

2 SHADES WHITER TEETH & 2X STRONGER ENAMEL

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth

You may also like: ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste

September 20, 2020

Does the job

The mint flavour is very mild, it has a much stronger baking soda taste to it which I'm not a fan of. It cleans well enough but I haven't seen much of an improvement in terms of whitening. I like the ingredient list and that it also has fluoride.

2.8/5

September 18, 2020

So-So Results

I like that this product is a more natural toothpaste and it seemed to clean my teeth pretty well. The minty taste was just too subtle for me. I prefer a stronger mint taste. It was a bit gritty also. I was disappointed that it didn't whiten my teeth like the claims said. #gotitfree for my review,

3.2/5

September 18, 2020

unsure on results

When I got the toothpaste, I was a little leery as ive never likes arm and hammer toothpaste before (i always felt like it had a bit of a grittyness that other toothpastes never seemed to have) However this one wasnt so bad. The flavor was nice and it seemed to make my mouth feel clean,. however i have not noticed any difference in the whiteness of my teeth or if there is any difference in their strength.

September 14, 2020

Minty Taste but don't like the baking soda taste.

This toothpaste has a subtle mint taste that is overpowered by the taste of baking soda. I know baking soda is good for toothpaste. But I don't like the taste in my mouth or the gritty feeling on my teeth or in my mouth. I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor. It does have a light mint taste. But a taste that mixed with the baking soda is not pleasant.

Not Bad!!

As a whole, this product isn't bad. The baking soda really helps get my teeth smooth and shiney. I didn't notice as much whitening power as I would have liked, but it's in line with similar products by different brands. I'm not a fan of the Stevia used to sweeten it. The mint flavor is nice, but the baking soda and stevia make it slightly less pleasant. But thats just my opinion of the taste. Its a good solid product, and I would still recommend it to anyone looking for a new whitening toothpaste.

Surprised but I love it!

I'm not new to the Arm and Hammer brand, however this was my first time using any of their oral health products, more specifically their essentials line of toothpaste. I wasn't sure what to expect initially but after using this product I can confidently say I love this toothpaste. Though I didn't notice any teeth whitening during the time I've used this toothpaste, I have noticed that it makes my mouth feel extraordinarily clean, literally cleaner than any other toothpaste I've ever used. Definitely worth switching brands of toothpaste for. I fully recommend Arm and Hammer's essential line of toothpaste, you won't regret it!

Leaves teeth feeling good

I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture since I had tried a toothpaste from this brand in the past and hadn't liked it.

I found this one had a good fresh taste, not a taste of baking soda. It left my teeth feeling clean and shiny, however I did not notice that they were whiter after 3 days as advertised. I took photos to compare and it is not noticeable.

I would continue using this type however.

September 12, 2020

Works well, hate the taste

I #gotitfree in exchange for an honest review.

The good things about this toothpaste are that I love that it's a natural product and doesn't have SLS, dyes, or anything artificial. It does work really well. I had fresh breath for a long time after using it and my teeth looked fantastic.

That said, I really did not like the taste. The first few seconds of it I was like wow this is really not good, at the end of two minutes of brushing I felt almost nauseated. The baking soda taste in this toothpaste is just so strong it tastes really yucky. I didn't get the mint flavour from it at all. Just based on taste alone I wouldn't be able to recommend it to people. It does also have a gritty almost texture to it that I think a lot of people would not be used to in their toothpaste. I'm not sure how I feel about the texture either.

I was excited to try this toothpaste because of the natural ingredients while still having fluoride to protect my teeth but the flavour just fell short.

September 09, 2020

Teeth feel super smooth

this is a great natural option. My teeth feel so smooth and clean.
    While brushing you can taste a bit of baking soda, but once you're done its just mint left over.
    I did notice my teeth were 1-2 shades lighter

September 07, 2020

Love this toothpaste

I would absolutely recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking to add a whitening product to there daily regimen. I enjoy the smell and taste of this product and find it does do the job and whiten teeth as advertised.