3.9/5
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews
#21 in Toothpastes

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

October 19, 2020

Great product!

Leaves mouth & breath feeling very clean & minty fresh! I loved that it was a full size bottle as a sample. Very much enjoyed using this toothpaste! Delivery came on time and was well packaged. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

October 08, 2020

Not bad

I tried it for a while taste ok, but didn’t see the results I was hoping for, and start getting sensitivities to my teeth, so I had to go back to my old toothpaste,

October 01, 2020

Loved it!

I loved the charcoal flavour! It was not super minty like others that i have tried. My husband and kids really enjoyed it too. Made my teeth feel cleaned and whiter. I really enjoyed the taste and the feeling.

September 23, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I like it!

I really didn’t know what to expect when I bought this. I had a coupon so I decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I was expecting much worse. It’s a light mint, very subtle, which I very much like! Kept my breath fresh for hours! My teeth felt great after use.
    I will definitely buy again.

September 20, 2020

Not much whitening

I did not care for the taste of this toothpaste. I wish the minty flavour was much stronger to mask the charcoal. In terms of whitening, I didn't notice any positive effects even after using it for a week. It does give a clean and fresh feeling, as with regular toothpaste. I also don't love that its fluoride free.

1.7/5

September 18, 2020

gross

So I had a really hard time with this one, I couldnt bring myself to use black (or grey) toothpaste. When i did finally get the gumption to use it, i was pleasantly surprised by its flavor. It wasnt terrible. but it wasnt good either.
    The toothpaste says whiter teeth in 3 days, however i didnt notice ant difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
    I would not recommend this as the grossness of the toothpaste didnt seem to give me any benefits aside from the same fresh breath and clean mouth feeling that any othjer toothpaste would give me

September 15, 2020

Surprisingly liked it

I really wasn't sure what to expect from a charcoal toothpaste. The colour is kind of greyish which isn't the typical toothpaste colour but I was actually expecting black so grey is much better.

I enjoyed the flavour of this one. Its very subtly minty. It left my teeth looking very nice and clean and I had fresh breath for hours. I don't usually use fluoride free toothpaste but it is a nice natural option. I like that it is free of SLS and other additives.

Updated On: September 15, 2020

#gotitfree in exchange for an honest review

2.2/5

September 14, 2020

Totally Horrible!!!!

Just received this for free by ChickAdvisor. Was really excited to try. But would never buy and did not like it at all. Did not like the consistency and texture of the paste. Tasted gross too. Baking soda is good for your teeth. But all I tasted was the charcoal in the toothpaste. Which grossed me out. Would NOT recommend it.

September 13, 2020

Not for us

Both my spouse and I tried this one and although he liked the feeling of his teeth after using it, and that they felt clean longer throughout the day than with others, we both did not like the taste.

I preferred the mint one I had received and therefore only used this one once.

We will not be buying this in the future.

September 10, 2020

Natural Taste

I was exited to try this toothpaste. I never used a charcoal toothpaste before but heard that it help with teeth whitening. And this toothpaste claims to whiten your teeth with natural ingredients in about three days.

Ever since I quit smoking I have always tried to look for a toothpaste that can whiten my teeth and get ride of that yellowish stains due to smoking all those years. I came to know from a family relative that a charcoal toothpaste can help. So gave it a try and I can see the difference now.

The taste is all natural and without any additives. Big brand toothpastes are mostly good tasting and make a lot of foam but produces no results in terms of whitening.