Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Detergent Reviews
#23 in Laundry Care

70 loads (delivers 70 medium loads as directed). Plus the power of Oxi Clean stain fighters. For high efficiency front and top-loading washers. The standard of purity. Whiter whites, brighter brights (Among non-bleach liquids in warm water)! Cleans over 101 stains! Baking soda fresh! For added stain removal or heavily soiled loads, add a scoop of OxiClean Versatile Powder. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate

March 19, 2018

Great Detergent at reasonable price

I bought this detergent the first time because my usual (and more expensive) detergent was not on sale.

Wow! i liked it so much that it becaume my regular laudry
    detergent. It is really good on stains. Very Satisfied!

February 08, 2018

The clean cuddle smell of freshness

I love scents, but there is a little check list of things I look for in laundry detergent.
    1. Smell? The scent is long lasting and addicting it's so spot on.
    2.Cleanliness? I washed all my dirty flu blankets and clothes and once again it relived even got out stains.
    3. How much for a buck? At first I was concerned it was a smaller bottle and just as expensive as the bigger bottles in different brands. But it didn't make a difference it lasts just as long!
    So big win for me!! My whole family is hooked!

June 30, 2017
    California, United States

I wouldn't recommend

I bought this thinking it would help with stains since it says it would but the stains are still there and clothing still look dirty. It also left residue on clothing. I thought it was me not cleaning clothes right but I tried again and the same results. My mom also tried and got the same. I guess for me this isn't the right laundry detergent.

June 22, 2017

I love all it does!!

This stuff works absolute wonders for Laundry Detergent from Arm&Hammer;that is a good detergent as it is; Plus OxiClean Stain Fighter that fights tough stains on white and Colors the First time! Life Saver! Smells fresh, clean, long lasting scent

May 13, 2017

Smells great.. works on stains.. Really a good product..not to expensive often on special.. Plus coupons available.. I trust this product with my clothes.

1.3/5

May 08, 2017

I am very pleased with the uses of this product I will probably buy again. Works great in the refrigerator for odours and different smells of eg. onions and stuff. Very happy

May 05, 2017

I love this detergent it gets out most stains form my clothes, smells great and you don't need to use a lot of the detergent to actually clean your clothes i definitely recommend this product.

April 28, 2017

I honestly love this brand and this laundry detergent!! It works great and smells great!! One of the only ones I buy and I deffinitely Reccomend to others!!!

April 09, 2017

This has been my favourite laundry detergent for yeaaaars. People at stores and cashiers have made comments about how I shouldn't use it for apartment washers or how it's cheap and not effective and I look at them at disbelief... This is an HE detergent and it works great! Just because it's on sale constantly doen't mean it's a cheap product. I love this stuff! Never had a problem cleaning clothes and let's just say I wear my clothes usually for more than just one day/time

March 24, 2017

Tried this product because I was able to get it for $0.50 per bottle with coupons!! I am impressed! Great smell, works well on all my kids stains, great value. Will definitely continue to use it.