Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Detergent Reviews
#23 in Laundry Care

70 loads (delivers 70 medium loads as directed). Plus the power of Oxi Clean stain fighters. For high efficiency front and top-loading washers. The standard of purity. Whiter whites, brighter brights (Among non-bleach liquids in warm water)! Cleans over 101 stains! Baking soda fresh! For added stain removal or heavily soiled loads, add a scoop of OxiClean Versatile Powder. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate

September 20, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Laundry soap

I love this soap. It is definitely worth buying and it cleans very good. I love that it has oxi clean in it because it helps bring stuff out of my kids clothes.

July 01, 2018

Great price!

Arm and hammer laundry soap with oxi clean works amazing! Use it to pretreat stains and it takes them right out. I use it with hot or cold water. It doesnt have a strong scent so it wont irritate my childrens skin. Its cheaper than the competition and works better!

June 06, 2018

Cheap and do its job

Aside from being affordable. It does what it says on bottle. Removes underarm smell but with stains you need to pre-treat your items. Cant complain though

1.3/5

April 22, 2018

NO as effective as other Liquid detergents

Purchased thinking it was a great product, which usually Arm & Hammer has products which are beneficial to your daily life. NO I would never buy this again no lather, it was like pouring water in the sink. It was scented and I am still waiting on the smell. One bottle lasted did not last a week it was a waste of my money!!

March 19, 2018

Great Detergent at reasonable price

I bought this detergent the first time because my usual (and more expensive) detergent was not on sale.

Wow! i liked it so much that it becaume my regular laudry
    detergent. It is really good on stains. Very Satisfied!

February 08, 2018

The clean cuddle smell of freshness

I love scents, but there is a little check list of things I look for in laundry detergent.
    1. Smell? The scent is long lasting and addicting it's so spot on.
    2.Cleanliness? I washed all my dirty flu blankets and clothes and once again it relived even got out stains.
    3. How much for a buck? At first I was concerned it was a smaller bottle and just as expensive as the bigger bottles in different brands. But it didn't make a difference it lasts just as long!
    So big win for me!! My whole family is hooked!

June 30, 2017
    California, United States

I wouldn't recommend

I bought this thinking it would help with stains since it says it would but the stains are still there and clothing still look dirty. It also left residue on clothing. I thought it was me not cleaning clothes right but I tried again and the same results. My mom also tried and got the same. I guess for me this isn't the right laundry detergent.

June 22, 2017

I love all it does!!

This stuff works absolute wonders for Laundry Detergent from Arm&Hammer;that is a good detergent as it is; Plus OxiClean Stain Fighter that fights tough stains on white and Colors the First time! Life Saver! Smells fresh, clean, long lasting scent

May 13, 2017

Smells great.. works on stains.. Really a good product..not to expensive often on special.. Plus coupons available.. I trust this product with my clothes.

1.3/5

May 08, 2017

I am very pleased with the uses of this product I will probably buy again. Works great in the refrigerator for odours and different smells of eg. onions and stuff. Very happy