Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 2368 in Grocery

April 16, 2017

It's a multi purpose usage in my house.. use it as toothpaste, hair shampoo,for all the baking, cleaning , face wash and scrab, for drains and stain removing. I use a lot so I buy a whole pack from Costco....its effective to all the multi usage.

April 15, 2017

Hate the taste but I don't think it's meant to eat lol I use it for my teeth once in awhile to take stains away it's good for a toothache in warm water and gargle ,also good for cleaning and keeping smells away in fridge .Baking soda good for baking as well geesh it's good for everything lol .It's cheap on price as well

April 03, 2017

Ok I have to laugh Placing my rating on Taste Hum.. Ok Arm & Hammer Pure baking soda Is all I buy. I bake all the time and i find it true and tested. the quality is great .

I use it in my fridge and freezers. I sometimes clean with it keeps the kitchen sink looking shiny.

March 30, 2017

Arm &Hammer;Pure Baking Soda is an excellent product. It has many uses in the house hold. Can be used to whiten teeth after brushing. Keeps fridge smelling fresh.

January 07, 2017

I use this for my fridges, and for baking! I also use with vinegar for cleaning things as well. This is a great product! I think it is a classic staple for the household

January 07, 2017

Very easy on the wallet, Arm and Hammer baking soda has so many uses and not just in the culinary department. Use it for cleaning, in the kitty litter box, etc., etc.

December 23, 2016

It isn't often that you can find a product that helps you cook and clean equally. This is it. I use it in baking of cakes, cookies, pies and dough. But I use it most often for cleaning things like pans, shower, clothes and of course keeping a box in the fridge and freezer to keep things fresh. It's cheap and works well.

September 27, 2016

Did you know this product does so much more than baking???? I used it for years to bake, but have recently learned that one can use it for a million things around the house:
    Mix it with vinegar and you have a green, safe cleaning product for just about all household needs: tubs, counters, floors, stains the list goes on
    Mix with a bit of water and put in a spray bottle and you have a clothing stain removal like Shout or Tide to Go
    Mix it with borax and a few other ingredients and you have homemade laundry detergent.
    Odors eliminator for your shoes
    Absorbent for compost
    This is a great little product to always have in your home!

August 25, 2016

Avec le baking soda de harm hammer tu peut tout faire du manger jusqu'au nettoyage et jusqu'au bain!Je l'adore ses incontournable cher moi,il y en na dans le frigo pour les mauvaise odeurs,je utilise sur la plaUe du poêle avec du vinaigre pour nettoyer,dans des recettes ont n'a besoin de la tite vache dans notre quotidiens!

August 25, 2016

I use Arm and Hammer Baking soda all the time. I make many of my own cleaning and bath products and this soda is a primary ingredient. I always buy the largest box available!

R3Bean added a new review for
    Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel

DorisHumber added a new review for
    Tampax Pearl Regular

gadzooks added a new review for
    Windex Original