Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Reviews
#5 in Grocery

March 11, 2019

Usages multiples

Désodoriser la litière, nettoie les saletés tenacea, bon contre l'acidité de l'estomac, rend les dents plus blanches, super allier en cuisine et vraiment pas cher. Ce produit est vraiment un élément indispensable à avoir chez soi!!

March 02, 2019

I think this the best

I think is the best baking soda. It’s always very useful to have at home. I can help in many ways. I always have to buy this brand because I trust it. For so many years we been using this .

February 21, 2019

Awesome

Arm & Hammer baking soda is so great. So many uses daily. We have been using this for ages for cleaning, deodorizing, daily care. It’s so easy to use, amazing results, and affordable. It’s a staple in our house. Highly recommended.

February 06, 2019

Achèterai encore et encore

Ce produit est indispensable pour nettoyer la maison
    Mettre sur la pâte à dents quelques fois par mois
    Un incontournable pour le frigo et le congélateur
    Sans oublier la litière

February 06, 2019

Baking soda

Pour moi le bicarbonate de soude arm & hammer fait partie de ma routine. C un produit est très utile pour les odeurs dans le frigo, je l'utile aussi pour nettoyer les tuyaux, la cuisine, la salle de bain et même pour faire de la bouffe. Pour moi j'adore le bicarbonate de soude car nous pouvons faire plusieurs choses avec et j'en parle à mes ami(e)s sans problème car il est si facile à utiliser que je ne peut pas m'en passer.

January 20, 2019

Use it for so many things!

Let's be honest, I put a 4,5 star for the taste so that it wouldn't affect the general score, but it doesn't really taste good! But I use this product for EVERYTHING! Baking, cleaning, mouth washes, to keep the odors out in the fridge, etc! It's multi-use. Plus, let's be honest, you can score this for like 99 cents so it's really practical.

January 20, 2019

Great for pots and pans

Sometimes when our pots and pans get a bit burned, we sprinkle some Baking Soda and add water. Bring to a boil for a few minutes. You might have to stir to get the sides. Then, voila, your burnt on bits have come away. Takes less than 2 minutes and sales on the elbow grease and environment.

Also, great for brushing teeth.

Wish the price was a bit lower as I use this for many cleaning needs.

January 12, 2019

Good for many things

I use Arm& Hammer for cooking, cleaning, brushing my teeth, and making my laundry clean and fresh. The resealable bag is a welcome addition to my kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. It is also a great product to add to your cat box to cut down on the odors. I also sprinkle it on my carpet before vacuuming to keep it smelling fresh.

October 11, 2018

Best bathtub cleaner

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is by far the best bathtub and shower wall cleaner. I love that I can use it and there are no harsh chemicals. This is important to me because I am usually cleaning the tub right before I give my daughter or my poodle a bath and I don't want them around harsh chemicals.

October 11, 2018

Perfect for cleaning

I love Arm & Hammer baking soda for baking as well as cleaning. I use it to scrub the tub, tiles, sinks, toilets and countertops in bathrooms and kitchen. It cleans very well without the strong smells associated with other cleaners. I also use it once a week or so to really make my teeth whiter. For what a box of it costs, you just can't beat it.