Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Reviews
#13 in Grocery

January 08, 2018

So many uses

It's not only good for baking. I use it to deodorize the fridge/freezer. I add it to the cat litter box for extra odour control. I pour it down the drain to freshen in. It is great for scouring pots. It's a staple in my home.

December 12, 2017

go to brand

I love Arm and Hammer baking soda, I use it for all my baking needs If you want it to come out right use Arm and Hammer. It also works great on sunburns totally multi purpose

December 11, 2017

The man uses for baking soda

This my go to brand for baking soda for cooking, cleaning, deodorizer in the fridge plus so much more as it is affordable and Arm and Hammer make so many great products.

A multipurpose product.

I always have a few boxes of Arm & Hammer baking Soda in the cupboard. We not only use it in baking but we also use it as as deodorizer for our carpets. We sprinkle I on our Carpet and let it so a few minutes before vacuuming it up. We also sprinkle it I the kitty litter for extra odour protection. I have even used it combined with vinegar to unclog my sink once. Baking soda is an inexpensive product that has multiple uses making it handy to have In the house.

Multi-usage

Produit dont on ne peut se passer dans la maisonnée. Mon copain l'utilise pour faire passer ses brûlements d'estomac ou alors on l'utilise pour nettoyer la cage de notre rongeur, enlever les odeurs, comme additif dans la brassée de lavage. Bref un produit qu'il faut absolument avoir chez soit.

October 07, 2017

Plenty of uses

I love baking soda. It's cheap to buy. Multi-purpose. Use it to bake, clean, teeth whitening, removed rust from my sink . Etc . It cleans safely without the use of chemicals.

October 06, 2017

Great product!

Can use this product in any home in the house. Laundryroom for cleaning clothes, bathroom or kitchen for cleaning, shoes/carpet for deoderizing, fridge for deoderizing, kitchen for baking. And such a reasonable price almost anywhere! I love the big box, just wish is came in a bigger size!

October 05, 2017

So versitile.

I like baking soda because it has so many different uses, from cleaning to baking! It is a very effective deodorizer, and also works very well in different recipes.
    I have also used it for cleaning different things too!
    This is such a great price. Totally recommend!

October 04, 2017

would buy again

From cooking, to cleaning, brushing teeth, adding it to kitty's litter box, deodorizer in the fridge, adding it to the washing machine to boost your detergent.
    Affordable, easy to find in most stores, every household should have a box... or ten. :)

August 08, 2017

So many uses

Arm and hammer baking soda is an amazing product that you can use many ways for everyday cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen the oven and even clear drains. You can wash your hair brush your teeth and cooking. Its definitely something everyone should have in the house.