Driscoll's Raspberries Reviews
#10 in Grocery

October 17, 2017

Healthy Snack

I pick these up at the local fruit market when they are on sale and in season. The only thing is that they spoil quickly so you have to use them up in a few days. Great on their own or you can toss them into your cereal.

September 27, 2017

These are good

These taste amazing on their own, but I personally like to pair them in different desserts, and also oatmeals and stuff of that sort.
    These are sweet, but not overbearing.
    They are very healthy, as well, and make a good snack for at home or on the go!

September 27, 2017

the best

I love Driscoll's raspberries! I always pick them up at the store on grocery day and eat them for breakfast or as a snack, they're yummy and ripe and always a delicious healthy addition to our grocery list.

September 17, 2017

Great and fresh - but not Canadian

This brand is not very different from any other brands; the only thing I noticed is that it is most easily found in grocery stores. Like most berries, raspberries mould very easily; however I find they get mouldy maybe double the time that blueberries get mouldy. Also, I would rather buy Canadian berries instead.

Délicieuses

Toujours sucré parfois un peu surette j'aime beaucoup ces framboises elle sont delicieuses. J'achète pratiquement toujours cette marque et je suis rarement decu

my all time favourite

I picked up a pack of these on sale and ended up going back the next day to buy more. They are so sweet and delicious and absolutely my favourite berry and fruit. Wish they were in season to have fresh all year!

absolutely delicious

ces framboises sont définitivement délicieuse. On peut avoir des coupon rabais par ailleurs avec le code en dessous du casseau, donc une pierre deux coups.

Fresh Tasting Berries

These berries taste fairly fresh. I grew up eating raspberries picked out of tree, and these taste quite similar- with a little bit less of the freshness. I tend to prefer getting the packs where the berries are a bit less ripe and squished which can sometimes be hard.I don't like how there are often squished or rotting berries at the bottom of the package, but I guess that is to be expected since the fruit is quite sensitive. Overall, nothing beats freshly picked raspberries but these come quite close. They can be quite expensive, so I tend to wait for a sale.

Sweet Healthy Treat

We eat a lot of raspberries and have tried different brands. Driscoll raspberries are the only ones I find that come in a reasonable size and are always sweet, no sour taste.

2.0/5

June 28, 2017

I would not buy this again

I have been having the longest raspberry craving and I bought these ones before I went strictly to the organic raspberries. Not only do the organic seem to last longer in the fridge they don't mold and are packed so nicely that they have no dampness like these ones had. I had to go through my packages and pick out the ones that were going bad already. Not a fan.