Driscoll's Raspberries Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2371 in Grocery

May 14, 2017

Ce sont mes favorites et de loins , elles sont juteuses et toujours fraiche dans compter leur grosseur.
    Avec ma famille, a chaque semaine, nous achetons au moins 6 contenants, c'est pour vous confirmer qu,elle sont les meilleures.

May 06, 2017

These are always fresh and available at my local Zhers. I like the prices and that they don't taste bland. I buy at least 3 quarts a week and I don't usually find any that are rotten.

May 06, 2017

Driscoll's has the freshest and tasties berries. I love raspberries and enjoying Driscoll's is as good as picking them yourself! I love picking berries and when I can't I always turn to Driscolls.

May 06, 2017

This brand is always available at my local Metro grocery store! I am always extremely happy with how sweet and firm these berroes are! Often witg other brands we have issues with rotten berries in the bottom or even foul tasting berries. We are always very happy with the quality of these berries

May 01, 2017

I do enjoy theese brand of raspberries but I've found they've gone down hill over the years I can not seem to find a pack with out mold or mushed up berries, I understand that there delicate berries but for the price I'm paying I expect good berries will continue to buy tho beacuse over all they are the cheapest with the most berries per pack.

May 01, 2017

Driscolls is a brand I know I can always trust . These raspberries are always fresh and taste great ! I won't purchase another brand that's how much I enjoy them .

April 30, 2017

I like these raspberries! They always look fresher than other brands but I wish you got more in the pack! I either stretch them out and they go had or I eat the pack in a day and am sad they're gone!

April 24, 2017

Love this brand of berries ! They are sweet and my kids can eat a container each if I let them... Thanks to their "driscoll's panel" program, I can receive coupons for future Driscoll purchases, which is awesome.

April 03, 2017

I love this fruit!! It is always fresh in the resealable containers and very sweet. You have to consume this product fast because it can spoil so easily. I would recommend to all.

April 03, 2017

Very tasty. Moist and flavourful. We buy these for my toddler all the time.
    I like the code program for coupons as well.
    This is a good brand that we trust