Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 2367 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

May 01, 2017

I'm always buying old El Paso taco kits becaue they have everything I need to make tacos ! I purchased one last night and it has 5 dollars worth of coupons in it , score ! So with the kit you get the tacos , hard or soft whichever you prefer . You get the seasoning mix that you put in your ground beef and you also get a taco sauce which is very tasty . All you need is veggies and cheese and sour cream if you like .

April 16, 2017

Love taco and guacamole, salsa. I would eat it everyday. And this taco taste really good. It's all I buy and what is all in store. I love the taco seasoning that comes with it. Easy to make and eat. I

April 15, 2017

Have a 4 star for taste because sometimes it's to salty ,family loves them easy to make as well I use hard and soft together at a meal that way hard taco doesn't break with the soft one underneath it it doesn't matter if it does yummy yummy

March 16, 2017

J'adore les tacos, ce kit est parfait puisqu'il contient une bonne partie des éléments qu'on a besoin. J'aime l'emballage avec moitié souple et moitié dur, car mon copain les aime mieux souple et moi le contraire.

February 25, 2017

I just had these today and realized how often we have tacos! We actually like to crush these up and make a taco bowl as I hate eating tacos as is because they go everywhere. I'm not sure why, but we have been using this brand forever, I can't remember using a different brand and why change a good thing? I appreciate how old el paso is also gluten friendly.

October 05, 2016

This is a very convenient meal to make that the whole family can enjoy. All you need is the hamburger and toppings. For my family of 5, I usually buy 2 boxes. Everything you need is in the box. They taste delicious, just like in the restaurant and better than Taco Bell. They are so cheap too, which is a bonus.

October 05, 2016

Quand on cherche une idée pour souper, Old El Paso est souvent mon premier choix. Pas besoin de beaucoup d'ingrédients ni de préparation et c'est facile a faire. Ses petits "kits" sont tres pratique car il y en a pour tout les gouts. Je remplace la viande hachée par de la saucisse italienne, c'est encore meilleur.

October 01, 2016

Vraiment bon au goût et les taco sont assez résistante lors de la manipulation . Supporte bien les condiments à l'intérieur grâce à la forme du taco. Miam.

October 01, 2016

love these litle kits there great for family night and is quick and easy and great on your wallet for a night in i find it has everything you need and is very flavorful

September 27, 2016

This is a favorite in our house! I like how they combined the soft and hard shells which are always fresh. I often mix everything with a salad to make a taco salad. I've tried other brands, but I only like the Old El Paso seasoning. Can't beat the price either for a great family dinner!

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm