Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#26 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

June 03, 2017

This is my go to fast meal for the night, it takes no time to prepare and everyone always loves it. Plus for some reason I always have the things to make tacos so I keep a kit on backup just in case.

May 30, 2017

J'aime beaucoup pour le soir de semaine à l'occasion manger avec ma famille le Old El Paso Taco Kits. Car c'edt yres simple a faire et vite aussi alors quand mon monde arrive ils sont très content de pouvoir manger vite. Pour moi J'aime bien en avoir en réserve au cas où il y aurait une surprise. Je trouve que ça nous dépanne bien.

May 30, 2017

I have bought this on a few occasions for a quick convenient dinner idea. It is straight forward, easy to follow, tastes great and my children enjoy it.

May 01, 2017

I'm always buying old El Paso taco kits becaue they have everything I need to make tacos ! I purchased one last night and it has 5 dollars worth of coupons in it , score ! So with the kit you get the tacos , hard or soft whichever you prefer . You get the seasoning mix that you put in your ground beef and you also get a taco sauce which is very tasty . All you need is veggies and cheese and sour cream if you like .

April 16, 2017

Love taco and guacamole, salsa. I would eat it everyday. And this taco taste really good. It's all I buy and what is all in store. I love the taco seasoning that comes with it. Easy to make and eat. I

April 15, 2017

Have a 4 star for taste because sometimes it's to salty ,family loves them easy to make as well I use hard and soft together at a meal that way hard taco doesn't break with the soft one underneath it it doesn't matter if it does yummy yummy

March 16, 2017

J'adore les tacos, ce kit est parfait puisqu'il contient une bonne partie des éléments qu'on a besoin. J'aime l'emballage avec moitié souple et moitié dur, car mon copain les aime mieux souple et moi le contraire.

February 25, 2017

I just had these today and realized how often we have tacos! We actually like to crush these up and make a taco bowl as I hate eating tacos as is because they go everywhere. I'm not sure why, but we have been using this brand forever, I can't remember using a different brand and why change a good thing? I appreciate how old el paso is also gluten friendly.

October 05, 2016

This is a very convenient meal to make that the whole family can enjoy. All you need is the hamburger and toppings. For my family of 5, I usually buy 2 boxes. Everything you need is in the box. They taste delicious, just like in the restaurant and better than Taco Bell. They are so cheap too, which is a bonus.

October 05, 2016

Quand on cherche une idée pour souper, Old El Paso est souvent mon premier choix. Pas besoin de beaucoup d'ingrédients ni de préparation et c'est facile a faire. Ses petits "kits" sont tres pratique car il y en a pour tout les gouts. Je remplace la viande hachée par de la saucisse italienne, c'est encore meilleur.