Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2369 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

May 09, 2017

I get this when it goes on sale. One of the best dressings on the market. I have been buying this for years!
    It's thick and full of flavour. I use it as a dip also. It is a bit pricey I find. If you can get it on sale, grab a couple.

May 02, 2017

Renee's Caesar gourmet dressing is the best . Other Caesar dressings don't even come close to comparing . Renee's is really thick , creamy and so flavourful . It coats lettuce perfectly. Yum ! You can also use it as a dip for your veggies or for your pizza . It is more expensive than other brands but it's well worth it .

April 15, 2017

This is absolutely the best salad/veggie dressing/dip in the entire world the taste is amazing. They use the best ingredients and quality products to make this I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!!!

April 15, 2017

I love this tangy salad dressing it's so creamyy, and rich in flavor I would recommend getting this when it goes on sale it also goes really well on wraps.

April 15, 2017

I don't care for this particular ceasar dressing ,I find it very salty and to thick .Also kinda on the expensive side. For me as we use salads dressings alot .

April 13, 2017

Renees dressing are top notch. They provide a bold flavour that makes a great Caesar salad. It's the only dressing I use for my Caesar salad! It's nice and thick and reminds me of a homemade dressing

April 09, 2017

Depuis que j'ai gouter a la Renee plus jamais je n'acheterai de sauce a salade en bouteille style Kraft.

Une vrai salade Cesar cest avec de la Renee. Un gout riche et cremeux comme au resto.

April 07, 2017

I love this stuff! Its so creamyy, and rich in flavor! I highly recommend getting this on sale! My superstore always has a deal going on with these. If you want a thick creamy sauce this is your choice!

April 07, 2017

Au parant nous n'utilisons pas cette vinaigrette c'est en allant souper chez des amis que nous avons découvert cette nouvelle vinaigrette . Comme on a adoré son goût crémeux nous l'avons adopté à la maison . De plus on retrouve régulièrement des coupons rabais

April 03, 2017

Renees Gourmet Caesar Salad dressing is so rich and creamy.. I love it. I Love the name of it ! Im named Renee lol. I do love the flavor so garlicky you cant stop eating it. but not overpowered with garlic. Its a quick and easy salad to make too. Pile on the bacon & croutons and dig in.. Yum