Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews
#5 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

October 03, 2017

Amazing

I'm a cook and this is my go to brand for ceasers dressing. This dressing is thick ad you can taste the real parmesan cheese in the sauce. This is rich in taste and texture. A little pricey but worth it.

October 03, 2017

Amazing- all my family will eat!

My family LOVES Renee's dressings!! We can't have anything else in our house. We eat Caesar salad at least once a week, and we load on the Renee's. We even put it on potatoes, my boyfriend won't eat potatoes unless he has Renee's. we go through way too many jars in this household!

September 27, 2017

More garlic

Renee’s gourmet salad dressing is a reasonably good dressing. The thickness and it’s ability to blend in with the salad are quite good. It is yummy but needs more garlic.

September 11, 2017

THE BEST!

This is the ABSOLUTE BEST dressing I have ever had! I do not buy it all of the time, as it is a bit pricey, but I try to purchase it at least once a month as a treat for the whole family!

June 02, 2017

Renee's is the only brand I will shop for Caesar salad dressing, especially when I am making a nice big one! Sounds like any 4 recipe with sloppy dressing but its not. Real bacon Chunks, not bits, Fresh Homemade Cheese & Garlic baked Croutons, Iceburg Romaine lettuce, is nothing without this delicious Creamy, Rich, Chunky, Flavorful, Absolutely fantastic Caesar salad dressing! Yummmmy!! Definately the secret to any amazing Caesar Salad.

June 02, 2017

Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad dressing also comes in a light variety for those diet conscience.
    This is a beautifully creamy dressing. A nice balance of garlic and parmesan cheese . Add a bit of croutons to your salad let your taste buds dance.
    Use it as a vegetable dip, or for your favourite recipes.

May 30, 2017

This is our go-to Caesar salad dressing! If ever we're at a gathering and someone makes Caesar salad using a different dressing, I kindly recommend trying Renee's next time. Any other is disappointing!

May 30, 2017

OH so much better than the regular run of the mill dressing you find in the salad dressing isle. It's much thicker and creamy and has a great taste. It coats your salad really well and elevates the entire thing!

May 30, 2017

Renee's Ceasar salad dressing is easily the best tasting Ceasar dressing out there, it's creamy and garlicy and coats your whole salad perfectly. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive, the price is the main reason we only pershace this dressing once in a blue moon. Still such an amazing dressing good work Renee's !

May 30, 2017

Renee's Salad Dressing has always been my favorite I grew up on homemade my Mom made everything including Caesar Dressing and this is the closest to the way hers tasted. Worth the extra money the quality is so much better.