Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews
#1 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

February 25, 2021

Best Caesar Salad Dressing

It is truly the greatest Caesar salad dressing, I grew up eating this kind of dressing. All other dressings just don't compare to this one. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.

February 19, 2021

Prefer this dressing on my salad love the taste

This dressing makes salad taste good and makes it easy for my kids to consume the greens requirement for the day. Otherwise they won't eat any salads at all. So this is my weekly must buy in my grocery list.

February 19, 2021

Perfect Caesar Salad

This dressing makes the perfect Caesar salad. It’s rich, creamy and super tasty. We also use it for dip when we’re having vegging sticks or with pizza. This dressing is a staple in our fridge.

January 25, 2021

A Must Have for Ceasar Lovers

I love a good Ceasar salad. The problem with most pre-made Ceasar salad does not have enough dressing. That's when Renée's dressing comes in handy. This dressing is very creamy and I love that the bottle is big enough I can fit a spoon into to scoop every last drop out. This is my favourite store brand of dressing. Would definitely recommend.

January 19, 2021

Not The Same As It Use to Be

The original Renee's Caesar boasted using fresh garlic and anchovies and other fresh ingredients. Since Kraft Foods has bought out the brand the ingredients have become of cheaper quality. The garlic is now concentrated as well as the anchovies. Nothing fresh about Renee's anymore. There are even sugars like fructose and Glucose listed on the label now. Such a shame as this was my go to store bought dressing.
    Its too bad Kraft had to cut corners on this brand, but then again I am not surprised. When I heard the news years back that Renee'swas sold I saw this coming

2.8/5

January 17, 2021

Not the ingredients as Renee's

The original Renee's Caesar used fresh garlic and anchovies. Since Kraft Foods has bought out the brand the ingredients have become of cheaper quality. The garlic is concentrated as well as the anchovies Their is even sugars fructose and Glucose on the label.
    Going back to making my own...

January 03, 2021

Cesar Supreme

Ce produit est fantastique !! Surtout en période estival pour accompagné une salade, des légumes, un bon steak ou même des pommes de terres.
    Cette sauce est crémeuse et à une saveur très intense.
    Je la recommande fortement.

December 16, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best salad dressing

Renee's has the best tasting salad dressings. It's the only brand I buy now. The Caesar dressing is not overpowering in flavor and is thicker than other brands so it covers the salad well.

November 05, 2020

I don’t buy any other ceaser dressing than this !

This is the best dressing by far ! It’s thicker not runny, so it actually coats the lettuce, so garlicky and full of flavour ! I seriously won’t buy any other dressing I recommend it 10000% if you haven’t tried it already

October 20, 2020

Ultimate Caesar Salad Dressing

This is my favourite caesar salad dressing. It is creamy, rich, and the perfect texture. It works as both a dip for veggies, a spread on sandwiches or wraps, or a traditional salad dressing. Overall, a versatile, delicious product.