Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

May 31, 2017

I really like that product, especially cause it's not too expensive for it's effectiveness. It work really good on my tooth, iv'e been really surprised. More over, It gives me a fresh breath like never. That's a really good choice!

May 28, 2017

I really like Arm & Hammer toothpaste in general and this Truly Radiant is my favourite of the bunch. I have noticed a whiter smile after just a few days but it's not drastic. Just subtly whiter and healthier teeth. It doesn't irritate my gums like other toothpastes do. I love the fresh minty feeling it leaves in my mouth. I would recommend this and would repurchase again in the future.

May 05, 2017

Love Love it! J'ai vraiment vu une différence avec celui là. Quand je passe ma langue sur mes dents je les sentaient propre. En fait, comme les annonces.

May 01, 2017

This toothpaste tastes great and works very well. The baking soda whitens my teeth because I drink a lot of tea and it does a better job than regular toothpaste

March 04, 2017

This is my favorite toothpaste. hands down. your mouth feels clean and doesnt leave a taste in your mouth for a while that smells like toothpaste. you can eat shortly after and it is gentle on the teeth.

February 03, 2017

I was introduced to arm and hammer toothpaste when my dad was dying in the hospital. This is what they gave him to use. I always get the one with the oregel it helps with my sensitive teeth. This stuff is amazing.

January 10, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I wanted to try something new so i tried this toothpaste. I love the way it makes my mouth feel fresh, the fresh feeling lasts longer then other brands. I will be recommending it to everyone and will be using again!

January 09, 2017

I wanted to try something new so i tried this toothpaste. I love the way it makes my mouth feel fresh, the fresh feeling lasts longer then other brands. will be using again!

January 06, 2017

This is the only toothpaste my household uses. I find its not strong as I'm sensitive to many things. Leaves your mouth and teeth fresh and clean. I've recommended it for sure!!

January 06, 2017

I came across this toothpaste by trying a small travel sampler. I LOVE the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing with almost a tingle. My mouth and teeth stay feeling fresh, for such a long time after brushing.