Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

This power toothbrush has a unique combination of whitening and deep-cleaning bristles designed to give you a cleaner, more radiant smile. Features:

• Special whitening cup
  • Removes 100% more plaque*
  • Dual-Action brush head
  • Special combination of bristles designed to whiten and deep clean
Safety Notice: Please remember to replace your brush head after 3 months of use, or if the brush is damaged, or if parts become loose. Extended usage, loose parts or excessive wear could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible choking hazard. Inspect brush for loose parts before use.

*vs a manual toothbrush

Try it with Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste

October 04, 2016

C'est une brosse qui nettoie bien mes dents. Les pils sont supers souples et doux pour mes dents et gencives. Bonne prise lorsqu'on se brosse les dents.

August 23, 2016

This is the best toothbrush I have ever used! The bristles are soft and it cleans my teeth extremely well. I love the brush head. It makes it so easy to reach the teeth in the back. I love the size of it as well.

August 03, 2016

Fabulous toothbrush! We've used Spinbrush for the entire family for a couple of years now. I love the accessible price point, the efficacy of this vs. a manual toothbrush (world of difference) and how polished my teeth feel.

I also always buy the kid spinbrush toothbrushes because my kids are 3 and 5 and getting them to brush properly at this age is pretty much impossible. The fact that it does the work for them means they actually have clean teeth. Even the hygienist noticed it the last time I brought my son in. We will definitely continue to purchase!

July 13, 2016

I love this toothbrush! I always thought the battery powered toothbrushes were kind of gimmicky, but I'm blown away by how clean my mouth feels after using this every single time. I'll definitely be purchasing replacement heads and using this toothbrush going forward. My only complaint is that it's quite loud but, other than that, it's great! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for sending me this product yo review.

July 11, 2016

I love the arm and hammer spinbrush truly radiant toothbrush I am a Certified Dental Assistant and I found the toothbrush worked just as well as the pricy toothbrushes. Left me teeth feeling so clean and took all the plaque off. I was very impressed with the soft bristles and how it glided over my teeth. The tip was not bulky and fit in my small mouth perfect. Great job arm and hammer. I will be recommending this to future patients.

July 05, 2016

I received this product for free to try. I was surprised at how well it actually cleaned my teeth. The only downfall I had was that it's just the top part of the toothbrush that actually spins. Compared to other toothbrushes I've used this one is great and has a very competitive price range. After using it, it did leave my teeth feeling extra clean especially when I used it with the Arm and Hammer whitening toothpaste. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.

July 04, 2016

i love electric toothbrush.

There i really like more my oral b then this one.

the expecting life durrancy is not as good as the oral b. Yes there is a big difference pricing wise but.

That s my opinion.

July 03, 2016

I have never personally used an Electric tooth brush but now that I have I cant imagine going back. It does actually leave my mouth with a clean feeling and its very affordable!

July 01, 2016

After I bought one of these and got to use it I was so glad. It works really good and I've wanted one for so long, happy I finally got one because i kept forgetting to buy it.

June 30, 2016

This was my first time using any sort of battery powered toothbrush. After 5 seconds of use, I wondered why I hadn't tried one before. It worked really well, and my teeth felt super clean afterwards. I was able to brush all areas of my mouth more easily (especially the backs). While I have nothing to compare it to, at this price point, I would certainly recommend the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush to anyone.