Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours

*Please note: this item has been discontinued in Canada
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

January 06, 2017

This is the only toothpaste my household uses. I find its not strong as I'm sensitive to many things. Leaves your mouth and teeth fresh and clean. I've recommended it for sure!!

January 06, 2017

I came across this toothpaste by trying a small travel sampler. I LOVE the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing with almost a tingle. My mouth and teeth stay feeling fresh, for such a long time after brushing.

November 07, 2016

I am on my second tube of arm and hammer tooth pate. I really like it !! My teeth and mouth feel so clean after using it. One of the nice things is its not overly powerful so if you get some on your lip while brushing your teeth, it doesn't burn. One thing I could see people not liking about it, is that you don't get the same fresh breath as other tooth pastes. Your breath is still good, but isn't a strong minty smell.

November 05, 2016

Cette pâte à dent laisse vraiment mes dents propre et bien blanche. J'aime beaucoup, jolie goût de menthe pas trop prononcé. Je la recommande c'est un bon choix.

November 04, 2016

This is the first time trying Arm & Hammer toothpaste and I must tell you that I’m truly pleased with it. I really love the minty flavour and freshness that it leaves in my mouth. The freshness stays in the mouth for a long time. This toothpaste really cleans my teeth better then any toothpaste I’ve ever used. I’ll be purchasing this again. I tried my old toothpaste after using ARM & HAMMER for a few weeks and I disliked my old toothpaste. So I’m going to continue using ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Clean and Fresh and I highly recommend it.

November 03, 2016

I use Arm & Hammer Sensitive once a day and Truly Radiant once a day. I love both products and my teeth seem brighter when I use Truly Radiant. The formula is not harsh, cleans very well and leaves my breath smelling fresh.

October 24, 2016

Arm and hammer toothpaste, is a great product. It's low price, great taste, and whitens your teeth like bleach. It helps keep your teeth and gums strong, and prevent plaque and gingivitis. I think your dentist would approve, maybe even recommend it.

August 05, 2016

I love using Arm & Hammer toothpastes, since they do have baking soda in these toothpastes, it is much more reliable to make your teeth white, without hurting your gums.

April 30, 2016

The Arm & Hammer line of Truly Radiant toothpastes are great! There are a variety of flavors, but each has the power to whiten your teeth with peroxide and baking soda. This toothpaste is quite effective if used regularly and leaves your mouth feeling so clean! If you can tolerate the taste of baking soda and you'd love a sparkling smile, try this out!

April 29, 2016

Now I won't say I like that baking soda gritty taste but it works. It gets my teeth white and it leaves my breath fresh all day. If you need a basic but effective toothpaste, this is it right here.