Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

December 05, 2015

I recieve this one like a sample in a store i was doing my groceries. An i was really impress. Not only the extrem minty flavor that i love so much, but also really clean. You have the last sensation of fellings longer than other toothpastes. And for the price is ccompetitive in the market too. Love the all arm & hammer brand to clean my laundry, but now works to my teeth too. Love it!!

November 16, 2015

This toothpaste makes my teeth very clean. Love the taste of it. It also whitens teeth very gently but effectively.

October 24, 2015

I have already seen an improvement on the whitening of my teeth since using this for the past 3 weeks or so. It has a little bite to the flavor but you get used to it easily. Baking soda has always been known to whiten your teeth so this works pretty good.

October 22, 2015

Hands down my favourite toothpaste. I love all the A&H;toothpastes, though the soda taste takes a few days to get used to the very first time you use it. Now on the odd occasion that I have to use something else I'm always shocked at how gross/chemically the other brands seem.

Since switching to A&H;my dentist/hygienist have started commenting on how little there is for them to do

October 18, 2015

This is an old favorite. It gives you a really great clean. You definitely feel the baking soda working. You feel the difference on your teeth when done brushing. I wait until these go on sale and then stock up

September 09, 2015

Love this toothpaste. I have been using it for the past few months. I have definitely seen an improvement in my teeth sensitivity as well as in their color. I drink coffee and my teeth can get a bit yellow from that but after a good brushing with this toothpaste the stain is virtually gone!
    No left over grittiness like some other toothpastes that have baking soda in them, flavor is okay.
    My kids even like using mommy's toothpaste better than their own!

September 08, 2015

Arm and Hammer toothpaste is great. It really whitens my tea stained teeth. It tastes great and is very affordable. I can always get a tube for under $2 plus there are lots of coupons out there usually for 75cents off.

September 01, 2015

I love all arm & hammer toothpaste it is my favorite brand. My teeth always feel so squeaky clean.

July 16, 2015

Best toothpaste ive ever tried, your teeth are visibly whiter and clean

July 01, 2015

This toothpaste actually tastes good and you can feel the clean after brushing! It seems to whiten teeth, after a couple weeks use I noticed. I will buy this toothpaste again, perhaps being my "go to" toothepaste!!