Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

June 20, 2015

I really love arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste, it's got a great taste & foams up really goo. So Your teeth feel super clean. Actually Your whole mouth feel super clean, I highly recommend this product. Ypur teeth get nice & shiny too. :)

June 15, 2015

I love this toothpaste! Let's start off with I don't like toothpaste in general. It is a necessary evil in my books. I have searched far and wide for a toothpaste that doesn't make me choke and have finally found it. I don't know what the ingredient is in most toothpastes that makes me start to choke and cough when I brush my teeth, but it seems that Arm & Hammer has left it out. On top of this they have the two other factors I want/need. It whitens and strengthens enamel. Thank you Arm & Hammer...my toothpaste nightmare is over!

June 08, 2015

This is my go to toothpaste. Using this twice a day has whitened my teeth and my mouth feels very clean. Highly recommend and love it.

June 03, 2015

I have tried other toothpastes and it does clean my teeth but never really leaves a fresh taste. I find that the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste is fantastic. I love that it leaves a cleaner feeling when I brush my teeth as well as whiten them.

May 30, 2015

I never cared about whitening products and always thought they just scam would never work. But this one totally changed my opinion on toothpaste and whitening products in general. Because this one actually works and works really good. It removed one of discolouration spot been on my gaps for years. I also tried other Arm & Hammer's baking soda toothpaste they all did nothing on me but this one. I don't know how this thing works but I am just so excited by the result. I would totally repurchase this toothpaste and recommend other's to give it a try.

May 19, 2015

I really love Arm & Hammer toothpaste and this is no exception. That said, I really don't mind baking soda toothpastes at all so the flavour I thought was quite nice. It really made my mouth feel clean and fresh and that's what I like the most. I didn't feel like I had to brush twice in order to get that clean feeling.

May 19, 2015

I honestly can't say if this is a good toothpaste or it works well because it tastes so bad I can't even use it. It is one of the worst tasting toothpastes ever.

May 17, 2015

I really liked the sample of this I received - I found it worked well.

May 12, 2015

I picked up a tube of this stuff on sale and didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised! It made my mouth feel SO clean and my teeth feel so smooth. My breath stayed fresh afterwards too. I'll buy it again!

April 23, 2015

The first time I tried Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste I was a bit surprised at the tingling sensation in my mouth. After a few uses I got used to it and found that it made my teeth whiter and I felt good about using it knowing the ingredients were effective and safe to use.