Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours

*Please note: this item has been discontinued in Canada
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

March 25, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Whitens and Refreshings

Feels like you just came out of the dentist office from getting your teeth cleaned, you can actually feel all the gunk being removed from your teeth while your brushing, leaves your teeth and mouth clean, refreshed and whiter

January 21, 2020

Horrible to use

You definitely know there is baking soda in this toothpaste. It is very gritty while using and the taste is not the best. It does work but it's like taking cod liver oil. Is the taste really worth it?

July 26, 2019

Bad taste, but works!

I'm not a huge fan of the taste and texture. If you taste baking soda, it tastes like this (duh!). It definitely works, I did notice my teeth were a lot whiter and smooth, and despite the taste, it does leave your breath nice and minty afte you rinse. I wouldn't recommend it if you are picky about toothpaste taste like me. For toothpaste, I like super strong mint, not baking soda!

July 25, 2019

Just perfect

It works for everything. Whitening, sensitivity, taste. The arm and hammer taste is strong and you get fed up after awhile but it’s smooth for the teeth.

June 13, 2019

Truly Radiant..

The name of the product is perfect for it.
    Don't take too much, a bit is enough.
    Use it regularly you will feel the difference. Might be it is not as sweet as other toothpaste but it's something very good for your oral care.

June 10, 2019

Love it my teeth feel so clean!!

I saw a deference in the first week. I drink a lot of coffee and have some staining. It definitely helps keep the stains away and makes my teeth feel so clean.

2.7/5

April 11, 2019

Taste awful

I tried this product as I wanted to test out other toothpastes. This one tasted awful in my mouth. I used it once and have not touched it since. Although the baking sofa portion probably is effective for whitening teeth I could not handle the bad taste. I would probably not repurchase.

January 24, 2019

Truly Radiant!!!

I heard this product from one of my colleague's, she told me to use this toothpaste. So I bought it right away and started to love it. Relieves pain
    from sensitive teeth.

January 18, 2019

Love it.

This toothpaste is my absolute favourite. I use it everytime it's great value for the money and it's not as harsh on your mouth as most toothpastes I have tried.

September 21, 2018

Best tooth paste ever

I actually discovered arm and hammer truly radiant while visiting my husbands parents house. I had no idea how amazingly awesome this stuff would be. After one use my teeth were several and i mean several shades whiter. It was noticable to others as well. My 11 year old asked me how my teeth got so white, later that day. When i went to walmart to buy my own i was shocked to find it was nearly $5 dollars. I did think it was worth it tho and purchased it. And still a year later i buy it.