Armstrong Marble Cheese Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #114 out of 120 in Cheese

May 08, 2017

I always watch for Armstrong cheese to go on sale and stock up. It is definitely a favourite in this house! Marble gives the best choice with both kinds together

May 05, 2017

I really enjoy Armstrong cheese, we buy it when it's on sale and always the old cheddar flavour , I don't know why people complain it Gowan bad right away , ours never have, stays fresh, and it's a great cheese for melting

May 05, 2017

Armstrong cheese is okay . I will only purchase when it's on sale . It tastes good at first but after a couple of days in the fridge it changes its colour and texture . It's weird because I have it properly sealed and stored .

March 20, 2017

I love Armstrong cheese the best of any I have tried and we try to purchase it whenever possible. However the problem we have been having is in the last couple of months we have had unopened cheese go moldy. I was a bit disappointed this past weekend when I returned to Walmart because I didn't have my receipt any longer and only got the sale price for it which I paid full price.

February 24, 2017

I like Armstrong cheese cause it's inexpensive & taste pretty good. I like the fact that it's a Canadian brand & I like to support Canadian companies when I can. It's usually on sale & this is something I can afford, as cheese can be expensive.

1.0/5

February 24, 2017

I bought this cheese on sale and was very disappointed with the quality of it . When I first opened it and tried it the taste was just horrible , I actually thought it was expired because it tasted like mold ( the cheese was good for another 2 months) . The cheese also has a very strong flavour of cheddar which I don't like . I will not buy this cheese at all

January 12, 2017

Don't get me wrong this cheese does taste pretty good considering it is one of the cheaper brands and usually on sale but I don't like the fact that after a day or 2 in the fridge it tastes funny. The fresh taste is gone and it takes on a moldy smell and taste even though it is perfectly wrapped, sealed and in its own container. Not a fan but if no other options out there I would have to do with this.

December 22, 2016

This is a really great quality cheese and it is very often on sale. It has the perfect texture and does not taste fake or processed. I use this as my go to cheese for everything. It has a really nice rich flavor.

December 21, 2016

Armstrong makes good and affordable cheese. The marble cheese tastes really good and it doesn't taste like it's cheap. It melts pretty quick when used for grilled cheese or nachos. The yellow in the marble cheese tastes sharp which I really like.

December 12, 2016

This is a good mild cheese. i like that they have a good mix of both colours and there are no large chunks of one colour throughout. It also slices well and does not crumble or bend into irregular shapes when cutting.