4.1/5
#174 in Cheese

April 10, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I buy this everytime!!

I LOVE cheese! Since I discovered the Armstrong brand cheese I buy it as often as I can, it has great taste, shreds well and you can get great deals on it plus you get 50g more than kraft!

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for snacking or cooking with!

I picked this up at a Walmart store a few years ago to try. It became my go to cheese. Great for sandwiches, snacking, or to put on top of your favorite dip or casserole.

November 14, 2018

The best brick cheese!

This cheese is by far the best quality for the price! You can bake and grate with ease. They have strong flavours and add the best texture to our favourite dishes. Always a staple at our home!

November 03, 2018

Delicious

I always buy the Armstrong brand cheese now. It’s one of the best cheeses available in my opinion. I purchase it in brick form, then shred it myself at home when needed. It has a good flavour

May 02, 2018

My go to cheese

I use this cheese almsot for everything that needs cheese. It melts great for pizza and Mac and cheese. I catch the kids stealing slices off the brick. Makes a good snack with crackers on a cheese platter

April 11, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

New favourite

The best cheese out there! Was always a fan of Cracker Barrel cheese but once I tried this kind I quickly changed my mind! I buy the individual sticks all the time to take to work or for a on the go snack!

March 05, 2018

This is the cheese that is found in my house

Armstrong cheese is a very good product. The taste cannot compare to other cheeses. The price is reasonable and even better when on sale. I have tried other cheese brands but Armstrong Cheese is the best.

February 27, 2018

Great Cheese- Always Looking for it On Sale

I enjoy many different types of cheese, however, it can be very costly. I typically buy whatever is on sale, as we do consume cheese fairly quickly. I enjoy this brand, and always look for it on sale! It has a great taste, and isn't too crumbly as other brands.

January 22, 2018

such great cheezie goodness.

Armstrong Marble Cheese is by far my favorite brand of cheese. It tastes great melted on nachos or in a grilled cheese sandwich. It has a much richer flavor compared to other brands of cheese.

January 22, 2018

Our go to block cheese!

Much prefer this over other block cheeses such as Black Diamond/Kraft/PC etc. I find the quality is better and the texture is better by a mile.

I always stock up when it goes on sale as without a sale price it is a little more expensive.