Art naturals Argan oil shampoo
Good

Art naturals Argan oil shampoo Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 1143 in Shampoo

July 09, 2016

I use this shampoo and it helps my hair look healthy. It has made my hair smooth, silky, and shiny . I have also noticed since I have fine hair that my hair has gotten to be thicker than usual . It's well worth the price and it's great if you want a nice looking head of hair . It really works great on hair that has been curled, straightened, colored, and more . It helps your split ends if you have any . You truly have to try it to believe it . I have oily hair and it does have oil in it but, it does not make my hair oily whatsoever. It has become part of regime . The size of the bottle is more than and the quality of the product is very fair on the pricing of the product.

June 08, 2016

I purchased this at a discount and if been using an Argan oil in my air lately and I live the affects it has had on my hair so when I heard if this shampoo that contained Argan oil I was eager to try it. This made my hair super shiny and soft and this also helps with frizz.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath