Astro-Athentikos Greek Yogurt, Strawberry Vanilla

Astro-Athentikos Greek Yogurt, Strawberry Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 318 in Yogurt

May 11, 2017

Astro-Athentikos Greek yogurt is the only one I buy when it's available in my area. I especially like the strawberry-vanilla flavor and always buy it when that flavor is available. I like the smooth creamy texture of this brand and the strawberry-vanilla bottom isn't too sweet for me. I like that it's high in protein making it great as a snack.

May 04, 2017

Taste so good one of my most favourite Greek yogurts...so creamy and yummy!! My kids also love it my ice cream loving 6 year old said it was better then ice cream which is a big deal!!

November 29, 2016

I recently tried this brand of yougurt for the first time and it taste superb. I like how rich and creamy it was and smooth. I don't usually eat Greek yogurt but I will be definitely buying this again!

September 12, 2016

I don't normally like greek yogurt, but decided to try this one when they gave a 3$ coupon on facebook....now I'm hooked, and my 20 month old is too. Love that it's 2% mf as well

August 26, 2016

I generally hate the taste of greek yogurt but I and my little one love this! It's thick and creamy with the right amount of sweetness from the strawberry. Perfect snack for kids! It's a bit pricey though.