IÖGO Proteine Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

iögo Proteine is a greek yogurt with 10g of protein per serving (high in protein). It is in 125g cups, and is a great snack to satisfy cravings or beat energy slumps. This filling yogurt is available in 4 delicious flavours: black cherry, chocolate, vanilla, and key lime.

iögo Proteine est un yogourt grec offrant 10 g de protéines par portion (teneur élevée en protéines). Offert en pot de 125 g, iögo Protéines est une excellente collation en cas de fringales incontrôlables ou de baisse subite d’énergie. Un yogourt parfaitement rassasiant offert en 4 saveurs délicieuses: cerise noire, chocolat, vanille, et lime des keys.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 17, 2018

Great tasting yogurt with added benefits

I was surprised how tasty and delicious this yogourt is. My husband is not a fan of IOGO but he liked this one very much. I love the smooth texture especially. I tried the lime and the cherry flavour. Both really yummy. My 10 year old is also a big fan and likes the idea of added proteins as she does not eat enough proteins per day.

December 08, 2017

awesome tasting yogart great for anyone. i would by it again

I am very happy wih this yogart all my family loves it i would recomand it over and over again get protein and low calories also. Dont forget to get yours today enjoy

October 14, 2017

amazingly rich

i love these greek yogurts. they're easy to grab and and bring with me and provide a good amount of protein. the flavours are really great and theres lots to choose from

September 17, 2017

Tasty

I purchased both the vanilla and the chocolate flavor and enjoyed both. At only 120 calories and 10 g of protein it makes a convenient snack. It is thick and creamy.

September 16, 2017

Yogurt that tastes like ice cream

My new favourite yogurt. I have this daily around mid-morning to get me through my busy mornings. It fills me up to keep me going until lunch.
    Love the consistency and texture. It is so smooth without an after taste.
    I also like it as a dessert substitute, the chocolate is particularly yummy.

September 06, 2017

This yogurt tastes amazing and is so thick and creamy

My husband loves this yogurt we buy it every week he loves the flavour and the consistency of it. We have been buying it for about 6 months now.He loves the different types of flavours you can buy

August 26, 2017

Délicieux !!

Iogo est une marque que j'affectionne tout particulièrement. Une fois n'est pas coutume, je n'ai pas été déçu. Le goût est savoureux et la texture du yoghourt est sensationnel. J'adhère totalement.

August 22, 2017

delicieux!!!

jai trouver delicieux et parfait comme collation ce nouveau iogo proteine!!! un petit plus parfait pour patienter jusquau diner ou souper! meme les enfants on adorer! je vais en racheter cest sur et certain

August 21, 2017

Iögo

This is one of my favorite yogurt especially the vanilla flavor nice and smooth taste natural and not too rich and doesn't make my tummy upset like some of the other yogurt.

August 09, 2017

My family love this yogurt

We always buy the bulk bag of yogurt at least once a week.My whole family love it, we add it in cereal or just fill a cup, Best yogurt I ate. Every time my boys find it in the fridge, they try and steal it and devour it all right away. My wife and I have to hide it all the time.