IÖGO Nano Pouch Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 281 in Yogurt

Nanö pouch is a nutritious snack containing yogurt and fruit purée. It is made with real fruit, and has no gelatine, no artificial colours or flavours. Nanö pouch is a one-step snack solution for kids, and can be frozen for lunch boxes! Available in four flavours: Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Blueberry, Apple-Peach, Apple-Cherry-Beet.

Nanö pochette est une collation nutritive contenant du yogourt et de la purée. Elle est faite avec de vrais fruits, est sans gélatine, sans colorant ni arôme artificiels. C'est une collation idéale pour les enfants qui peut être congelée afin d'être intégrée à leur boîte à lunch. Offert en 4 saveurs : Pomme-Fraise, Pomme-Bleuet, Pomme-Pêche, Pomme-Cerise-Betterave.

April 19, 2017

my kids are very picky eaters, especially my oldest son. its very hard to convince them to eat healthy. but i must say they absolutely love these yogurt pouches. happy kids= happy mommy <3

April 02, 2017

Convenient and fresh taste . Delicious and refreshing . ☺️ My daughter is always looking to what new flavours may be coming along soon. Quickly becoming a favourite over any unhealthy snacks

April 01, 2017

I buy these for my girls all of the time!
    They're the perfect snack for my 18 month old twins; they're much less messy then other snacks and they're perfect for on the go.
    I just wish that you could get a larger pack of them, 4 in a box isn't enough!

March 29, 2017

As a busy mom I must say these pouches came to the rescue! my kids love yogurt, but I don't love the mess. these are perfect for bringing in the car, on the go or for a snack. I throw them in my 7yr olds lunch box for school and its the first thing she goes for. Id recommend this product.

February 03, 2017

Iogo nano pouch is very tasty and good. I Will definitely buy it every week. It is now my favorite snack. I do recommended it to everybody. I love it.

January 27, 2017

I WISH these would go on sale, however I havent noticed yet. Quite expensive - but my daughter eats most of her yogurt at daycare so these are an 'every once in awhile' treat at our house. They are SO good though!!! Perfect for her as she is still quite young and makes a huge mess scooping yogurt out of a container. This is in a convenient squeeze container! She loves the apple blueberry ones as well.

November 09, 2016

I noticed these for the first time at the grocery store when I was attempting to buy my sons usual yogurt products but couldn't because they were all out. I saw these and thought I would get them for him to try. These are a mix of yogurt and fruit purée, apple and strawberry.

These were about $3.50 regular price for 4 pouches which isn't too great but I figured if my son ended up liking them it would be worth it. My son tried these and said he liked them but he would prefer him regular yogurt product so I probably will only buy these again if they are out of our regular products but these are defiantly a healthy choice for the little ones.

February 14, 2016

The yogourt is a quality one, but the taste is really weak. Could be an amazing product with some improvements about that. And when eating one, I was feeling that I was losing a lot of the yogourt in the pouch, didn't come out.

February 12, 2016

very good, not very flavored but its ok. super cute and my sister and brother love it! cool and perfect for lunch. but the normal yogurt for IOGO is better

November 23, 2015

I was very disappointed with this product. Flavour was weak and not much product in the pouch