IÖGO Nano Pouch Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 318 in Yogurt

Nanö pouch is a nutritious snack containing yogurt and fruit purée. It is made with real fruit, and has no gelatine, no artificial colours or flavours. Nanö pouch is a one-step snack solution for kids, and can be frozen for lunch boxes! Available in four flavours: Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Blueberry, Apple-Peach, Apple-Cherry-Beet.

Nanö pochette est une collation nutritive contenant du yogourt et de la purée. Elle est faite avec de vrais fruits, est sans gélatine, sans colorant ni arôme artificiels. C'est une collation idéale pour les enfants qui peut être congelée afin d'être intégrée à leur boîte à lunch. Offert en 4 saveurs : Pomme-Fraise, Pomme-Bleuet, Pomme-Pêche, Pomme-Cerise-Betterave.

July 06, 2017

IÖGO Nano Pouch

Love these IÖGO Nano Pouches! They are absolutely delicious and a great watery but creamy texture that is easy to eat/drink. A big bonus, my picky three year old just loves these. Love to pack these in the cooler for beach days or pack them for soccer nights. Once kindergarten comes around I will definitely stock up on these to make lunches. They have a good calories content for kids and it is a snack that is good for them compared to other snack options. I even enjoy these but try to save some for my son in the fridge- it can be hard! they are so easy to grab and eat quickly and they truly satisfy hunger!!

June 21, 2017

J'adore ce produit!!

Mes filles ont adoré ce yogourt! Et maman elle, a adoré le fait qu'il soit dans une pochette pratique! Ma mini de deux ans peut en manger sans en mettre partout sur ses vêtements! J'adore!!

Merci #ChickAdvisor pour l'offre de produit gratuit!!

Je vais mettre les Iogo Nano en pochettes sur ma liste d'épicerie chaque semaine :D

June 16, 2017

Daughter absolutely loved this yoghurt!

My daughter absolutely loved it! I love the cleanliness of it but wish it was a little cheaper. I would recommend and I would for sure buy again ! The flavour was awesome, the choices are great and they are super convenient!

IOGO on the Go

I received a voucher for a free IÖGO product and I decided to try a smoothie. Then I kept getting emails telling me I hadn't posted my Nano Pouch review so I thought, well, I'm buying IOGO yogurt a lot anyway, why not try it as well? What was inside the pouch was good, but I'm not a huge fan of pouches, but the product itself was tasty. I find the price of IOGO is a tad on the high side unless on sale, though it certainly is delicious. Not a fan of the flavours, they seem to add apple to all the Nano pouches (from the ones I saw) and though I like apples I have trouble digesting them. So I won't be buying the pouches again. I did enjoy all the flavours of the IOGO smoothies. I admit I've had a touch and go relationship with store-bought smoothies, but this IÖGO Smoothie was pure delight.
    I played it safe by choosing the Strawberry-Raspberry flavour in case it was yucky, but not to fear, this was so crisp, so unprocessed-tasting, so rich, so smooth, so tasty, I felt like I'd made a fresh smoothie with delicious real fruit.
    I'm off to the store to try other smoothie flavours and now I'll never worry about store-bought smoothies again - I know one, IÖGO Smoothie that tastes like I made it at home.

June 16, 2017

Refreshing treat for your taste buds

I was pleasantly surprised how naturally good and refreshing the iogo nano pouches were. The packaging is perfect, the shape and size works for all occasions and bags. Easy to open for children and adults. It has great flavours with a smooth texture and not that bitter yogurt taste and not too sweet either. I will definitely buy more of this product for myself and my kids.

June 15, 2017

Iogo nano pouch are perfect for hungry kids!

I was happy to try the new Iogo Nano pouch yogurt as part of chickadvisor. My kids loved the taste of the yogurt. Iogo has a great flavors and texture that my kids love. Plus these handy new pouches are perfect for my busy kids and their lunches! I will be buying them in the future for sure!

June 15, 2017

I will buy this product again. My daughter loved it.

Ma fille et moi avons essaye ces collations aux fruits et legumes et c'est une excellente collation sans trop de sucre. Je vais definitivement en acheter d'autre pour les lunchs.

kids loved it.

My kids loved this. They loved it so much they thought it was a treat. I like how convenient it is and that it is a healthy snack I can give them. So far we haven't found a flavor my kids don't like and that's tough because they are really picky kids.

I'd buy this again.

Thi product was really good. My kids loved it, my husband loved it. Is didn't last long in our household because it was so good! We would definitely buy it again.

Convenient and great tasting

Hi Everyone!

So I have a 2 year old nephew who loves to be outdoors most of the day.
    These packages are so convenient because they don't take up much space and you can re-close them once you open them. Also, they don't spill like most yogurt drinks.

I had to taste them for this review and I must say, they do have a great taste. My nephew is also picky, so he enjoyed these packs. And the package is the right size for a 2 year old to hold.

These are not only great as snacks, but as tide over until the next meal if you are out and about shopping with your little one. Not to mention they are very healthy and great for calcium consumption,.