IÖGO Nano Pouch Reviews
#3 in Yogurt

Nanö pouch is a nutritious snack containing yogurt and fruit purée. It is made with real fruit, and has no gelatine, no artificial colours or flavours. Nanö pouch is a one-step snack solution for kids, and can be frozen for lunch boxes! Available in four flavours: Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Blueberry, Apple-Peach, Apple-Cherry-Beet.

Nanö pochette est une collation nutritive contenant du yogourt et de la purée. Elle est faite avec de vrais fruits, est sans gélatine, sans colorant ni arôme artificiels. C'est une collation idéale pour les enfants qui peut être congelée afin d'être intégrée à leur boîte à lunch. Offert en 4 saveurs : Pomme-Fraise, Pomme-Bleuet, Pomme-Pêche, Pomme-Cerise-Betterave.

April 26, 2019

Kids are obsessed

I was one of the lucky moms who received the IÖGO Nano Pouch as part of the Product Review club. I didn't test it on myself but I had 2 wonderful helpers. They both loved the flavour and how easy it was to squeeze it out of the pouch. Once we ran out of the pouches my kids requested they have it in their Lunches all the time! I am a happy mom that knows her children are getting something healthy for their school snacks! I recieved this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.

March 19, 2019

Pochette iOgo

J’adore pour apporter partout avec nous, c’est une collation idéal pour les lunchs, les sortie et les fringales santé.
    Les enfants adorent que se soit en pochettes!

March 08, 2019

Couldn't live without it

Only a few words needed, kids have no idea there's hidden vegetables! How great it that. All of my twins especially love the strawberry and beet flavor.

July 15, 2018

Love these yogurt pouches!

These are perfect for younger children or people who like to be on the go. Its a perfect snack for my daughter who is only a year and a half. She can eat them on her own without assistance. We go through 3 to 6 boxes of them a week. I would reccommend this for anyone who has a young child

February 01, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

For picky eaters

I have a 2 year old who HATES veggies but loves this yogurt. I love that it mixes fruits and vegetables but tastes delicious. He likes to have one every day for breakfast!

December 08, 2017

IOGO Nano Pouches are amazing

IOGO Nano pouches are great for children and all ages actually
    My little boy loves having them in his lunch every day and when i buy 2 boxes of the pouches they are gone in 1 day. Love You IOGO Nano pouches
    Home run

October 13, 2017

Love this product!

I love these little yogurt drinks! They are great for on the go, or just for a quick snack. My son takes them to school every day, they are his absolute favorite! And I can see why, they taste great!

August 08, 2017

cute & convenient!

these are adorable for on the go or to throw in your child's lunch box.
    mess free and taste bud approved! these little yogurt pouches come in a variety of flavours and taste great!
    I recommend them for young and old. everyone needs that extra bit of calcium ;)

August 08, 2017

My kids love it

Mes enfants adorent les iogo nano pouch. Ils sont facile à transporter et ne font pas de dégat. Une très bonne facon de leur faire manger du yogourt autre qu'avec une cuillère.

July 06, 2017

IÖGO Nano Pouch

Love these IÖGO Nano Pouches! They are absolutely delicious and a great watery but creamy texture that is easy to eat/drink. A big bonus, my picky three year old just loves these. Love to pack these in the cooler for beach days or pack them for soccer nights. Once kindergarten comes around I will definitely stock up on these to make lunches. They have a good calories content for kids and it is a snack that is good for them compared to other snack options. I even enjoy these but try to save some for my son in the fridge- it can be hard! they are so easy to grab and eat quickly and they truly satisfy hunger!!