IÖGO Creamy Yogurt Reviews
#4 in Yogurt

A delicious and creamy texture. Gelatin Free. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives. Available in cup, tub and pouch formats and in various flavours.

You might also like IÖGO 0%IÖGO Probio and IÖGO Greek

Une texture délicieuse et crémeuse. Sans gélatine. Sans colorants ou saveurs artificielles. Sans agents de conservation. Disponible en coupe, pot et pochette, et en différentes saveurs

February 11, 2019

Excellent Product & Price

I was so surprised when I tried this yogurt. It's absolutely delicious and not ridiculously priced. Finally a yogurt our whole family agrees on and a lactose free version which is awesome.

February 11, 2019

tasty

this is one of the best yogurts brands I have come across as it is worth the price and quality its tasty and nutritious, will surely recommend others to try it.

November 14, 2018

Definitely Creamy

This yogurt is definitely creamy! I like to use this in smoothies, and while baking. The plain is good, but really enjoy the vanilla! It's a little easier to use than other bag yogurt because of the pour spout. Definitely recommend!

August 01, 2018

iogo yogurt

I really like how there is no artificial flavours in this yogurt.It is delicious and not too sweet which was good. I would recommend this to my family and friends.

July 11, 2018

The best yogurt going!

I love that this is Canadian and I love the taste! All natural and so yummy and supporting Canadian Dairy Farmers which I love! I will buy this yogurt over and over and the kids just loved it!

July 04, 2018

Love it

Iogo is the only brand of yogurt I eat it tastes so good it's my go to brand but if there are any other Geltin free yougurt brands would love to try them too

May 02, 2018

Tres bon

Le produit est très facile à utiliser. On a pas besoin de cuillere dans le pot. Par contre difficile à prendre le fon du sac on gaspille toujours un peu. Goûte comme les autres de la marque

April 30, 2018

One the best Yogurts I have ever had!

The iögo yogurt brand has lots of different flovers but my has always been vanilla also The best part is its gelatine free and has no fat 0% that's why I prefer buying it also it's not expensive must try if you have!

April 30, 2018

Love this yogert!

We buy this yogurt in both the single serve tubs and the large bag size with pour spout. Single serve are great for lunches while the kids love making their own " yogurt drinks" and smoothies with the family bag version. Love that its less waste as well.

March 30, 2018

Would defiantly purchase again

My whole family loves this yogurt.
    It is very creamy and tasteful !
    We love to take it with us on picnics because of its handy packaging.
    I would definitely recommend anyone to buy this !