Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 23, 2021

Best Greek yogurt

I get my Oikos at Costco because they sell the biggest pack. I love the strawberry/banana flavour the best. I wish it came with the other flavours. The coconut and pineapple are good also. It’s very filling.

June 22, 2021

Best Yogurt!

The most delicious yogurt on the market! it's thick, creamy and smooth.
    The price is right when it goes on sale.
    Never bought a flavor I didn't like!

May 08, 2021

Best yogurt

This is the tastiest yogurt on the market. It isn’t super thick like other Greek yogurts. It is smooth and creamy and delicious. It often goes on sale also.

May 05, 2021

Soyeux

J'adore ce yogourt grec. Grand choix de saveurs lime, fraise, cerise mon préféré. J'aime beaucoup sa texture épaisse et lisse. Accompagner de petits fruits et de granola. Pour petits déjeuners rapide et complet.je recommande

April 26, 2021

The only yogurt I will eat

I love yogurt but always found it was too thin. Oikos however has a thicker texture and I find it more filling.
    Pomegranate is my fav. I like how the fruit is on the bottom soI can control how well I want to mix it up. Sometimes I eat half of the plain yogurt on top then mix it.
    I am not much of a fan on the lime one but I am not a big citrus person.
    My son enjoys the honey yogurt they have, he dips apple slices into it. I know, strange, but true!

December 16, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good flavors

This yogurt has good flavors. I like the pomegranate one the best. Fruit is on the bottom so you can mix it in or eat it as is. The price is reasonable for Greek yogurt.

2.7/5

November 29, 2020
    Texas, United States

Bleh

I am not too sure a great fan of this YOGHURT brand. The after taste is yucky and a bit weird. Dead cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. Not totally a fan. I bought a large pack from Sam's Club. Now I've to figure how to get rid of the remaining 10 or so packs in my fridge.

November 13, 2020

Yummy

This is the only yogurt I ever purchase. I especially love the key lime, it's tart but not overpowering. The banana is nice and creamy! There are many different choices of flavors to choose from!

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great yogert

these are a nice quality of yogert. It s a great price if you can get them on sale at Costco. They have a wide selection of different flavours with different seasonal flavours always as well. Its thicker yogert and not runny.

September 03, 2020

the best yogurt

this is the only yogurt we buy. it's the best flavour and everyone in my family enjoys them. Our favourite is vanilla but the others are yummy too. We add granola and strawberries and it's just the best . others can't compare