Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#4 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Taste amazing!

My favorite Greek yogurt so far! Consistency is good for the type of yogurt and it taste fantastic!
    I was also beyond excited to find out they have a coconut flavored one, at that moment I was sold!
    Only downfall is that it's a little expensive for only 4 small containers

My favourite Greek yogourt

I am totally hooked on this yogourt. I have tried all the flavours and loved almost all. The new flavoures they added to the family are delicious especially tangerine. I also made banana bread using them. It gives the dessert a great texture.

Tasty and healthy

I eat oikos yogurt almost every day. I love the variety of flavours so I don’t get bored of one. The smaller sizes are great to take for lunch. My favourite is the berry one.

January 10, 2018

Love it

Love this yogurt. Me my husband favourite. Our every day lunch companion. I love it’s honey and mongo one . Really creamy and thick . Make me full for long time

January 10, 2018

My favourite yogurt

This is a thick and flavourful yogurt that keeps me full. I haven't found a flavour that wasn't amazing, but highly recommend any berry flavoured yogurt.

January 08, 2018

i love greek yogurt

i love this yogurt . better than that runny stuff . nice and thick and great tasting . my go to snack for flavour and protien. also great price and quality

December 13, 2017

Always in our fridge

We always have yogurt in our fridge and for the last couple years it has always been oikos. We don't buy any other kind. It is so creamy. So full if flavor. Not to mention they have so many different ones to choose from. My favorite has to be the key lime. So good. The price isn't too bad. You can usually get good deals on them.

October 28, 2017

Love Oikos Vanilla

I’ve never liked yogurt until NOW. I was at a friends and she made me try the vanilla with mixed fruit and granola. Now I have to start my day with it. But it has to be Oikos Vanilla. The only thing I find is compared to other Greek yogurts it is a bit expensive. It does have a nice vanilla flavour though and is very smooth and thick.

October 14, 2017

great flavors

i love oikos greek yogurt. there are so many different and unique flavours to choose from and you can also get non fat versions. they often have great sales too

October 01, 2017

Perfect Snack

I love Oikos greek yogurt! I especially love the packaged yogurts that you can bring on the go. I enjoy the texture and the taste. What's really a bonus from Oikos is that from the packaged yogurts (the ones for on the go) the syrup is packaged 'on the side' meaning that the consumer is able to portion control just how much syrup/flavoring they would like in your yogurt. I find that using about half or a little less than that is sufficient enough for the flavoring (and also less sugar comsumed in that case!).