Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#2 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 17, 2018

My kids love this yogurt

This is the first yogurt that I could get my kids to eat. Now they request yogurt for a snack almost every day. I also love all the varieties of flavours that are offered. I even like the plain yogurt better than any other brand.

April 08, 2018

Great taste!

This yogurt has great taste and great flavours it creamy and satisfying! I love the variety of flavours they offers and the new flavours they’ve introduced

April 02, 2018

Excellent

Yogourt de très bonne qualité avec un excellent goût. Mes yogourts grec préférė. Ma fille de 3 ans qui est difficile côté nourriture les adore
    Côté décevant: Ils font des éditions limités et certaines saveurs ne sont plus disponible, par exemple aux poires qui était notre préféré

April 01, 2018

Un déliceeee

Ce yogourt est la perfection même! Onctueux, épais, fouetté, mon préféré est celui à la vanille que je mélange avec du granolas et/ou fruits pour un déjeuner plus complet. On l'aime pour son goût, mais aussi pour son apport supplémentaire de protéines!

March 30, 2018

Love this yogurt

I am not a very big fan of yogurt. But this oikos greek yogurt is delicious it's nice and creamy and flavorful ( i prefer vanilla) and my son loves it also

March 27, 2018

yum

My daughter isn't a big breakfast eater, she likes yogurt and berries and so I wanted to find a yogurt with more protein and more filling so I picked this up. SO many flavors to choose from but my daughter loves the key lime. It's pricey at 3.99 for 4 small tubs but I find it tastes so much better than some greek yogurts. Highly recommend

March 22, 2018

Oikos

Greek yoghurt. This type of yogurt is more fat than normal. This gives you extra creaminess. Very fine to the palate and an intense flavor. The health of yogurt and the taste of cream.

March 22, 2018

Great yogurt

Loveeeee this yogurt!
    This yogurt is not only delicious, but there’s a great flavour selection. It is one of the few yogurts that I can eat in the morning and keeps me full until break time.
    Highly recommend

March 19, 2018

My favorite yogurt ever

This is my favorite yogurt ever. We use a lot of it all of the time. I also give it to my toddler. I like a lot of the varieties including the one with honey on the bottom. We also use the large tubs of the plain and the vanilla on a regular basis.

March 17, 2018

Awesome flavours

I was hooked from the first time I tried Oikos Greek Yogurt. Lime became my favourite choice, followed now by peach. The different flavours offer an option to everyone and the creaminess satisfies hunger. What a great snack!