Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 318 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

July 13, 2017

Heavenly!

This is my favourite Greek yogurt. It is so creamy, thick and delicious. I like it so much, specially the one with honey and the blueberries one. Quality and flavour are awesome. Perfect for a snack!

July 12, 2017

Always pick this one up at the grocery store.

I always pick up a pack of four of this yogurt up at the grocery store.They arent too expensive for greek yogurt.They arent too sweet and have a variety of flavours to choose from

June 21, 2017

New flavors, great tastes!

The new flavors of this yogurt are amazing. The zesty mandarin tastes just like a melted creamsicle yet its deliciously healthy for you. It has the right amount of tang and tart and has lots of protein. Its definitely my go to yogurt.

June 21, 2017

My favourite!

Ever since this yogurt came out I haven't bought any other greek yogurt. They are very flavourful and do not have that artificial taste to them. I recommend the pomegranate, lime, and coconut ones!

June 15, 2017

Fabulous yogurt!

I have loved this one since it first showed up in my local stores. I really love the mandarin and Lime flavors but they are all good. It is thick and delicious. This one is my goto at any time.

June 11, 2017

Thick, delicious and exquisite greek yogurt. They have a range of flavors and some of them have a surprise at the bottom. I buy them on a weekly basis and they make a great snack for young and old!

June 06, 2017

Yum yum yum!! I love this yogurt. My faves are coconut and the raspberry/pomegranate. I wish it was a little less expensive because I would buy it more often but when I catch it on sale I enjoy stocking up a bit!

June 05, 2017

I bought Oikos Greek Yogurt at Costco. It was on sale.
    I think it feels like you eat yogurt with powder. I don't like it. My kids refused to eat it. I will not buy it anymore.

June 04, 2017

I usually buy the cherry flavour of this yogurt, and I find that it's a decent brand. I only like the cherry flavour. Most brands don't carry it. It's thick than most brands. It's filling and makes a great snack for in between miles. It's low in calories. I've had this yogurt as a midnight snack because of the calorie count. Most grocery stores sell this product at a decent price, and some places they have deal if you by 2 or more. I find thou the flavouring is too weak sometimes. I would say that's my only issue with this yougurt.

June 01, 2017

These yogurts taste amazing. The yogurt is very creamy and rich. My mom and I love to eat these yogurts. I always like to mix the yogurt before eating it.