Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 13, 2019

I love indulging on this.

Oikos greek yogurt is really delicious, the texture and flavours are all delicious. I love the thickness it melts in your mouth with how creamy it is. the on the go pack with the honey cup is extremely delicious, especially with granola in it.

May 18, 2019

Good.

I like the idea of a flavored, but less sugary yogurt and I appreciate the Oikos Triple Zero at least uses Stevia. The vanilla has a nice flavor, not too artificial tasting. The consistency is quite thick (but not like Greek yogurt). It's OK as a treat,.I will still go with plain Greek yogurt most time, but when I want a treat is either this or the coconut creme flavor.

May 16, 2019

Better with less sugar!

Taste is a little tart but the flavor is good, this is due to the less sugar added. Consistent texture. Purchasing vanilla flavor allows a person to add any fruits or cereal to make the perfect snack.

May 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Put it in the Freezer!

I love yogurt. I especially love frozen yogurt. I find this is the best yogurt to freeze. I really enjoy the vanilla frozen.
    Just a tip..let em thaw to a consistency you like and voila! A healthy sweet, frozen snack alternatve.

May 08, 2019

Thick and creamy

I tried the vanilla and strawberry flavoured yogurt. I noticed it is a bit thicker in consistency especially when you're mixing it. Nonetheless it tastes great and pairs well with strawberries.

April 24, 2019

Greek Yougurt

I love oikos greek yogurt, id have to say its one of the top brands of greek yogurt. It is so creamy, smooth and flavorful never gunks up. My favorite flavor is banana i know its so good because everytime i go to buy more its gone. I usually buy 2 packages at a time.

April 15, 2019

Super Creamy

Oikos really has some delicious flavours available. I just tried the pineapple recently and it was so good! I can never decide which to buy so I end up with at least 4 flavours at a time!

April 12, 2019

Would buy again

Oikos greek yogurt is so good guilt free Not a lot of sugar in them to I find they don’t taste Like Greek yogurt and they have so many different flavours to I would so buy again

April 05, 2019

Perfect yogurt

Oikos is the only yogurt I like to use when I bake or cook with it. Tzatziki is so much thicker and creamier when made with oikos. And as when it’s added to baked goods, it makes them nice and tender.

March 30, 2019

Wish it wasn't so expensive

This yogurt is so creamy and tastes delicious, I just wish it went on sale more often or coupons available. I only buy it on sale, and it's great for my son who is a picky eater.