Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 281 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.

April 18, 2017

This is by far my favorite Greek Yogurt. I am diabetic so I buy the plain and add fresh raspberries or blueberries. I like how It is so thick and creamy.

April 16, 2017

i am addicted to these especially the key lime and lemon merange ones these yogurts are such a healthy treat super creamy texture with just the right punch of flavour i cannot keep them in the house with 2 young boys

April 15, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff! My favorite flavor is vanilla by far! This is the ONLY yogurt that I will eat. Its so creamy, thick and so smooth! This is on my grocery order every week. Everyone should try this, you will not be disappointed!

April 14, 2017

Yummmmy my favourite yogurt made hands down !love how creamy and smooth it is never has that gross tangy taste some greek yogurts give you & the fruit is delicious too,not a big fan of the chocolate ones they came out with but most flavors ive tried are great

April 13, 2017

Super good quality yogurt but it's a bit pricier than other brand! Very worth the price since it is so fresh, thick, and creamy! Good ingredients and healthy choice for a quick snack!

April 13, 2017

I love thick and creamy yoghurts, and this one is exactly that! It's delicious on its own, with honey and fruits, to blend into smoothies, and even to incorporate into baked goods! I especially enjoy the natural and vanilla flavoured varieties. I usually buy the bigger tubs, and once I start eating it, I can't stop! It's a usual on the grocery list.

April 08, 2017

I love this greek yogurt. Not only is it delicious they seriously have the most amazing flavours! Chocolate raspberry and raspberry/pomegranate are my favourites, followed by blueberry and lime.

April 04, 2017

I love oikos Greek yogurt. My favourite flavour is honey. It's delicious to stir the honey from the bottom throughout the thick creamy yogurt. I just wish that they were priced a little lower, as they are pretty expensive.

April 04, 2017

Oikos is my yogurt of choice. Awesome taste and good protein content. The new chocolate and banana flavour is my favourite there's lots of flavour choices and a great mod day snack

April 04, 2017

This yogurt was recently on sale at Costco and I was able to try a sample. It's so creamy and the flavours are delicious. The packs have a mix of fruit on the bottom which I love and fully flavoured ones as well. I e bought this a few times now and my family loves it.