Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

Knowsley, United Kingdom

3 minute miracle

Loved this product, smelt gorgeous.......very easy to apply and when rinsed left no residue.......very satisfied that after 3 minutes my hair felt and looked a lot better......this is always in my bathroom now and use it twice a week.....leaves hair really shiny when blow dried.....would deffo recommend this!!

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Smooth hair

Leaves the hair smooth and silky, i have curly coarse hair and always need good conditioners and this one makes may hair easier to comb or brush without alot of hair loss

Ealing, United Kingdom

Hair so soft

I have thick curly hair, therefore my hair always need a really good conditioning treatment.

My hair after feel amazing soft and look like I've just come out of the hairdresser.
    My curls have there bounce back and my hair is so shiny.

Highly Recommended

July 07, 2019

Must have!!

I don’t wash my hair everyday, maybe once or twice a week so when I do I want a good deep condition to provide moisture and life back to my hair. This is an amazing product at an even more amazing cost! I buy this repeatedly and always have a stock pile. This is a must try and must have for anyone male or female *my boyfriend loves it as well! Oh and the scent is some soothing and enjoyable. Can’t say enough good things about this product!

May 09, 2019

My hair got brithener

The product is cheap and works better than others expensive products. It's very affordable! I would recommend to use with its shampoo, it provides a great smell and deep moisturize.

May 06, 2019

Love

Aussie 3 min miracle is truly a miracle! I absolutely love this product it’s now part of my life forever. It smells amazing and works wonders on my damaged hair! Would defiantly recommend this

April 30, 2019

Awesome shampoo!

I struggle with dry scalp and dry hair! This product combines with conditioner has done wonders for my melon! I will definately use it again! For anyone with dry hair I recommend it! And it smells amazing!

April 25, 2019
    Poole, United Kingdom

My hair has never been so soft!

This is a must if you have dry or damaged hair! This deep conditioner adds so much moisture to your hair, healing split ends and reveling full, dry hair, leaving it soft, healthy and less susceptible to breakage.

April 14, 2019

It’s really a miracle

Aussie 3 minute miracle it’s really a miracle! My hair loves it.. I already tried expensives brands but this one is my big deal!! It really moisturizing my hair and keep its smelling so good

April 01, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

A Real Miracle Indeed!

I have always been a huge fan of Aussie products, but this particular one is my favorite go to deep conditioner when my hair needs some tlc. The Aussie Three Minute Miracle conditioner is the best deep conditioner I have ever tried honestly. It smells so tropical and makes your hair feel reenergized, renewed, and restored. I bleach my hair routinely, so combined with my Olaplex treatment, this is a sure way to bounce back my hair every time. I only use it once a week and that really is all that is needed to be totally honest. I wash my hair as normal and use this as the conditioner in place of my regular one. I turn off the shower, let it sit for the three minutes, then I turn back on the shower and rinse it out. The softness lasts me about three days. This product is also so affordable. You can buy it in two-packs at most major retailers I have found. I highly recommend you give this deep conditioner a try. I am quite certain you will not be disappointed.