Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth Reviews
#231 in Hair Care

September 18, 2019

I highly recommend this product

Works amazing on my hair. I have very thin and dry hair and it made it moisturized and less frizzy. I have been using this for a couple months now and it has been the best investment for my hair that I have ever made.

September 02, 2019

Loved this

I will definitely buy this again as it made my hair so smooth. Usually some products leaves my hair feeling oily but this didn't. I say buy this and give it a try. So worth it

August 08, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Like a salon

Use this always and I feel like I’m leaving the salon. My hair is so soft and moisturised and shining. All the frizz gone as well. Highly recommend.

August 08, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Smells so nice

I really like this conditioner! It’s slightly dearer than what you would normally pay for conditioner but it works really well. My hair is so soft afterwards it smells lovely too.

July 22, 2019

Great!

It's a really miracle for the price. Leaves your hair in a smoothly texture in a shot time whit it makes the product even better, I appreciate my time and I hate spending lots of time washing my hair. The smell is also adorable. Love it

July 22, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

MY HAIR IS FIRE!!1

I Loved using this conditioner, my hair was silky smooth & soft, I used it once a week for about 2 months, & wow, my hair transformed.
    my husband has given me many compliments.
    IT SMELLS LUSH TOO!

July 15, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

3 Minutes Miracle, Aussie

Good product, not really miracle but do a good job. The perfume is really nice. The texture is correct. At use with other things or for change a little bit.

Redbridge, United Kingdom

Definitely buy again

I find this make of shampoo/conditioner amazing, It always makes my hair smooth,Shiny, And smelling divine, it doesn’t cost to much ( And you can usually get it on offer) the shampoo and conditioner last for ages, Because the shampoo froths up quite a lot with only a small amount, And the conditioner really helps with the knots xx

United Kingdom

Love this

I have always been a big fan of the Aussie products and bought this for the first time when I started bleaching my hair again. I use it twice per week to keep my hair smooth, soft and smelling amazing!

Leicester, United Kingdom

Works well

Having greasy roots but dry ends this has balanced out my hair brilliant. I always struggle to find products as I have such awkward hair. Its thick, long and gets very luggy which is why I tried this. I used it just on the middle and ends of my hair and it hasnt done me wrong so far. The smell of all Aussie Products are my favourite and this is brilliant.