Aussie 7N1 shampoo Reviews
#146 in Shampoo

June 22, 2020

Amazing results

I am in love with this product! I was hesitant at first because I don’t usually like 2in1 shampoos but Aussie is a household item here so I figured why not. Wow and wow! My hair is super soft and tangle free. It also smells great.

June 19, 2020
    United States

Amazing

My favourite shampoo to buy hands down. The smell is amazing, leaves you hair so soft and sleek. Very affordable. You don't need to use a lot to wash your hair so it lasts a good while

June 18, 2020

I would repurchase this product.

It’s affordable. Comes in a larger pump bottle aside from the regular bottle. It smells amazing and not over powering. It also comes in another variety, if you aren’t a fan of the apricot scent.

1.3/5

June 10, 2020

Not that great

As much as i love the smell of Aussie product... i have to say this stuff does not do a great job at all! ive tried a couple different shampoos and conditioners and they are all pretty crappy.

May 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells amazing!

This shampoo smells amazing, great value also!! Love the volume it gives my hair! I always try to switch up my shampoo every now and then, and this was my choice!

January 22, 2020
    California, United States

Must try

I absolutely love this product and brand. I use this aswel as the conditioner and am always satisfied with my results. My hair is thick and curly so I definitely need products that moisturize aswel and this product does all that and at a bargain.

January 19, 2020

Fresh

I have oily hair and this shampoo really works for me. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel fresh and clean. It is a good quality shampoo that you should buy if don´t want to spend a lot.

December 22, 2019

Great product

Very light............
    Great lather....................
    Very good price, affordable and good value.....
    Will buy again and recommend....................

July 21, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I brought this for the first time over a month ago and it is the best shampoo I have tried it has left my hair silky and smooth I will def keep using the product

July 19, 2019
    Oregon, United States

I'd totally buy it all the time

I've been using this for years and will continue to buy it. I try others then always tend to come back. I love how clean and refreshed my hair always feels.