Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 2398 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

April 14, 2017

Best hairspray I have ever used ! My hair don't move when I use this which I love .Smells so good hehehe I ajbe sprayed da tad on my sweater as well ,price is good as well

April 14, 2017

My favourite hairspray is the max hold my Aussie it allows me to style and play throughout the day and it still keeps its hold . It is strong enough that you can keep you hair up high and it dosnt have a strong chemical smell either it kinda smells fruity

April 01, 2017

For the amount you get in a large can it's so worth it.
    This aussie product amoung all the others smell amazing and this one i find works to keep your hair strait in humidity or keep curls bouncy while going outside

March 29, 2017

This my goto hair product. Not only does it smell great, the cost too is fabulous. The effectiveness I give an 8 because it works but leaves the shiny hair spray effect.

March 27, 2017

By far the best hair spray! It doesn't make my hair hard and crispy but yet holds my style in place as it should! So happy to finally find a hair spray that doesn't make my hair feel like plastic! So in love!

March 21, 2017

My favourite hairspray!! By far (unless I'm willing to go crazy and splurge on a John Freida or something). One of my favourite things is that it doesn't smell like hairspray, it actually smells lovely. I remember buying a Tresemme one and giving it away because the smell was so strong that I was embarrassed when I used it. Anyway, this aussie one holds very well and doesn't make your hair sticky.

March 15, 2017

Not a bad budget hairspray! Although I believe Dove Style & Care is a step up (due to its slightly lighter weight mist), this hairspray provides excellent hold for even the thickest hair. I personally found it a bit too sticky for my liking though and required much more than a single mist to hold my straight across fringe in place. I was also required to spritz my hair at least two to three times a day to maintain my look and/or put it back in place after it had fallen out. Good for holding curls fairly long, but don't recommend it if your look incorporates a facial component (bangs, etc.).

March 15, 2017

Aussie Volume Hair Spray is the maximum in hold and volume. There is no sticky or greasy feeling using this product. This is my go to brand for hairspray. I have been loyal to this brand of spray for a few years now.

January 25, 2017

I recently have been on the search for a new, cost friendly, quality product This product has given me the biggest bang for my buck, BY FAR! The quality is great and provides me with the exact look i was trying to achieve! AWESOME PRODUCT!!

January 25, 2017

Only hairspray that actually holds all day. I've bought many kinds of maximum hold hairsprays and found they all fall flat. This one holds the style you've created and you don't have to use half a can for results