Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews
#50 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

January 15, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I've been using this product for over 10 years. It has a good hold and smells great. I will continue to use it as it is my holy grayel hair spray. Also the price is affordable.

December 15, 2017

All day hold

I love this hair spray. It holds my style all day at work without feeling like I am wearing a helmet. The scent is light so it doesn't bother my co-workers or my family.

November 05, 2017

My tried and true.

Affordable, not crunchy or sticky and doesn't choke me out of my space when I use it. My hair is long with natural curl and wave. This is my go to hairspray and it smells good too. It's a scent people recognize and will often compliment

October 09, 2017

Excellent hold! This is my go to for all occasions

Absolutely love this stuff! The hold is unstoppable. This is always my go to, whether it's for a special occasion or just a regular day (if I feel like doing something with my hair). Love the scent too!

August 03, 2017

Very good smell

This product smell so good! I really enjoy this product! It can hold my hair in place for all day long. I, unfortunately, don't know about the volume since I have thick curly hair so I always have volume in it. This product is worth to try and it is not expensive.

August 03, 2017

Great hairspray!

I love this hairspray because it holds well and shows off the layers in my short hairstyle. It has a pleasant, fruity scent when applied, but not too overpowering, so I don't notice it during the day (which is a good thing for me). It lasts several hours, and does not leave residue behind or cause my scalp to itch, which I appreciate compared to some other hair sprays.

June 21, 2017

SMELLS SO GOOD

The smell is what drew me in, but the hold of the spray is so good as well! It is my go to hairspray now and I get compliments throughout the day that I smell good and asked what perfume I'm wearing when it's just my hair lol. Love these products so much.

June 13, 2017

Woot woot !!

Yes more please!! This hair spray did wonders on my hair last night while I went to the bar with the girls. It didn't leave my hair sticky like others and smells like grapes. Better then the usually hair spray smell. Over all did great and my hair is still in tack!

May 30, 2017

Excellent priced hairspray that matches the quality. Not only does it do a great job at holding my fine hair in place but it also has a wonderful scent.

May 26, 2017

I really love this hair spray! The hold is great, it lasts all day and It's not crunchy at all! I also really love the smell! It smells like bubblegum!