Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray Maximum Hold Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 2546 in Hair Care

Hold it right there. Maximum hold to put a lock down on your style and keep the volume up all day long.

June 28, 2017

Great !

It was easy to use and noticed a difference right away. I tried it with clean dry hair and the results were fine. I also tried it with two day old looking hair and I found that the results were wonderful.

June 21, 2017

SMELLS SO GOOD

The smell is what drew me in, but the hold of the spray is so good as well! It is my go to hairspray now and I get compliments throughout the day that I smell good and asked what perfume I'm wearing when it's just my hair lol. Love these products so much.

June 13, 2017

Woot woot !!

Yes more please!! This hair spray did wonders on my hair last night while I went to the bar with the girls. It didn't leave my hair sticky like others and smells like grapes. Better then the usually hair spray smell. Over all did great and my hair is still in tack!

May 30, 2017

Excellent priced hairspray that matches the quality. Not only does it do a great job at holding my fine hair in place but it also has a wonderful scent.

May 26, 2017

I really love this hair spray! The hold is great, it lasts all day and It's not crunchy at all! I also really love the smell! It smells like bubblegum!

May 26, 2017

I love this hair spray. Not only does it hold without weighing my hair down.. it's not sticky like other products and it smells wonferful!! My favorite.

May 17, 2017

yes I do recommend it it does hold for about a few hours then I have to put more on, but overall the product is still really good and strong holding I recommend it

May 02, 2017

This spray absolutely stinks, but it works really well and leaves great volume after using it, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good hold.

May 02, 2017

Aussie Aussome Volume Hair hairspray is a great product for updoes. I have long fine hair so I don't need alot just a quick spray around to hold my hair in place.

April 14, 2017

Best hairspray I have ever used ! My hair don't move when I use this which I love .Smells so good hehehe I ajbe sprayed da tad on my sweater as well ,price is good as well