Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo Reviews
#874 in Shampoo

Get an uplifting cleanAussome Volume Shampoo, infused with White Ginger, cleanses and helps boost hair that's fallen flat.

July 26, 2019

The best

The best 2 in 1 shampoo. I really like all Aussie products. This one is my favorite. It really does the job. My hair looks shine and smooth. I really recommend it.

May 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Excellent product for the price

I bought this product about two weeks ago. It was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised as it actually did what it was supposed to do and give my hair volume.

January 10, 2019

Full of bounce

My favourite shampoo – It’s definitely the most true to its word. My hair feels bouncy and voluminous after using this. Not to mention I love the scent, which reminds me of bubblegum. It feels very effective on my hair, leaving it feeling super clean. No residue, no grease.

January 03, 2019

Smells amazing!

I bought this Shampoo because it was on sale but oh the smell is so so good. It reminds me of the watermelon bubblegum from when I was a kid. May switch this to my regular brand.

December 18, 2018
    Indiana, United States

VaVa Volume!

I have long straight flat hair and Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is exactly like the name says Aussome!! I love the fullness this gives my hair. My hair looks healthier, shinier and doesn't have static.

0.5/5

October 22, 2018

Not for me!

I got a bald spot after using this shampoo. I don’t know if it was stress or what ever that may have caused it as well but I was young and I’m pretty sure this shampoo was the cause of it.

September 19, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

My go to

I am In love with the Aussie volume shampoo. It cleans, smells good and gives my hair amazing volume! My hair is always amazing when I use it. And always asked what I use

May 05, 2018

I love this product!

I love this shampoo. It is one of the few shampoos that does not weigh down my fine hair and actually gives it volume. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone with limp locks.

April 23, 2018

I would buy this product again

As a value shopper I recently bought the shampoo and conditioner for the size of the bottle as I use alot (I have really long hair). I was so surprised how refreshed and clean it left my hair feeling not to mention smelling great as well. I would definitely buy again. Great product great price

April 16, 2018

My favourite

My absolute favourite shampoo! Leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Pairs perfect with the Aussie Moist Conditioner and is great for day to day use. Bonus that it smells so great and is a good price too!