Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #773 in Shampoo

Get an uplifting cleanAussome Volume Shampoo, infused with White Ginger, cleanses and helps boost hair that's fallen flat.

May 22, 2017

I really like this shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and shiny. It gives volume on top when you blowdry. Add conditioner and mousse you have your own salon.

January 22, 2017

I have been a fan of Aussie products for over a decade. They just always make my hair really nice, and this shampoo is no different. They are affordable and work. What else do you need?

January 22, 2017

I started using my wife's shampoo when I ran out of my own. I am now a regular user of this brand. I like how soft my hair now feels. And it smells good to.

2.0/5

October 10, 2016

This shampoo made my hair a little bit stiff after i wash it. i don't like it that much. and also i find that my hair doesn't stay clean for a long time.i think that there are more better options at the drugstore

February 17, 2016

Aussie products work so well for me that I think I may never go back, used to think the commercials were silly until i tried the products for myself. Shampoo leaves a clean feeling in your hair and feels like youre washing with conditioner, would highly reccomend!

February 08, 2016

This shampoo smells really good and leaves your hair silky and smooth .

February 06, 2016

This is a awesome light weight shampoo. It added lots of volume and smelt great

January 04, 2016

I am addicted to all Aussie hair products and their Volume Shampoo is an essential product in my hair care routine. I love the smell and the feeling of my hair after I clean it. It creates a beautiful lushness and body to my poor damaged hair. In fact it makes it feel like virgin hair. I love this product.

April 23, 2015

Great smell, do not need to use too much to clean hair, does not cause build up.

April 05, 2015

You betcha this shampoo is great!!! My hair always feels amazing. Only shampoo I use