Aussie Hair Spray Flexible Hold Reviews
#933 in Hair Care

mega collection: Hair Spray: get into a style groove that can still move with Mega's flexible hold. Keep your style moving and groovin'! Even for those of you that have no rhythm. It's music to your mane. Demand your 'do to dance. Really rock your locks. Whatever you do, bust a move with Mega Hair Spray, you can groove. The night is young. The beat is strong. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Formula meets state clean air standards. Contains natural Australian ingredients. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

April 30, 2019

Holds my hair in place and smells great

I have been using this product since i was a young teen. Not only does it hold my hair in place but it smells wonderful and is reasonably priced. Leaves my hair feeling soft and washes out with no worries.

March 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this product and would buy again

This product smells great and is great for holding hair in place. The product is not sticky on your hands when applying. The smell of the spray is not offensive.

September 17, 2018
    Nevada, United States

Great for my kids and myself

This hairspray is perfect for my kids when they are in school. I spray both my dsaughters' and sons hair in the morning. It holds all day. Perfect for any age.

April 14, 2018

Doesn't stiffen your hair

I love this product and use it for buildable hold for style. I've been using Aussie for years and always recommend it to people who ask which hair products I'm using, and it smells amazing.

January 22, 2018

Not bad for a flexible hold.

This is the first Aussie product that I have tried it wasn't too bad. Definitely a light hold in the hairspray area, not really meant to hold curls in place, but it did keep the random hairs from flying around.

November 16, 2017

I LOVE this hairspray!!

I have used Aussie hair spray for around 20ys. I love the smell of it and it holds great without being sticky or too crusty. I never use any other sprays! And the price is amazing! I HIGHLY recommend it!!

November 16, 2017

Would buy again

This is my favourite hairspray!! Works effectively. My hair is very straight and hard to keep curls in, but this hairspray makes sure they don't go anywhere (for the full day)

July 27, 2017

Great !

The product is super great ! I have used this for many years. It holds perfectly and the smell us to die for and last all day. The size of the bottle is a great value.

May 09, 2017

Surprisingly for only being flexible hold, this stuff works magic! I use it every time I curl or wave my hair. Im always skeptical going out with it because I think the wind or humidity will ruin the hairspray and that my hair will go back natural, but it never does. Im always worrying for nothing when at the end of the day my hair is still holding perfect. Great product!

April 24, 2017

J'adoré ce fixatif. Il tient les cheveux en place sans mettre les cheveux gommant. Il donne une brillance aux cheveux en plus d'avoir une très bonne odeur.