Aussie Moist Shampoo Reviews
#147 in Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo makes it a cinch to say GOODBYE dry hair, HELLO silky softness. Accented with natural Aloe, Moist Shampoo gives your thirsty 'do a replenishing, quenching fix. Visit aussie.com for more info.

October 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Absolutely love this product it smells amazing and moisturises my hair. I would definitely buy this again in the future. A must have for mums on the go.

July 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Favourite

This is my favourite shampoo. You dont need to use an awful lot of it either as it spreads really well. Its smells devine and doesnt make my hair greasy at all. It feels clean and fresh all day long. I can even still smell the fragrance a day afrerwards aswell.

June 26, 2019

Lovely smell

Really like the way it lathers and doesn’t leave a gross feeling on my hair after.
    Not too heavy and smells quite nice!
    Used with the conditioner! Also have the kids version too!!

May 02, 2019

Auseome shampoo

Out of all the shampoos that I've used this one is definitely my favorite. The sent the long-lasting effect my hair is not as oily when using it. When I blow dry it my hair comes out thicker the shampoo is sick smells great and is highly recommended by everyone in my family.

March 28, 2019

I would buy this product again

I like this shampoo, sometimes I feel it leaves my hair heavy, but for the price that I pay for it, it totally is worth it.
    Also, it leaves my hair hydrated

November 07, 2018

Awesome !

Absolutely love this product , there’s no other shampoo I buy . Highly recommend !!! Makes my hair so so so soft . Best smelling shampoo as well , wonderful product . No complaints at all .

September 25, 2018

Love love love it!

This product not only makes my hair look and feel healthy but it smells amazing. The price is very reasonable for such a great product. I like that they have a pump bottle as well as the traditional type.

September 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Clean smell

I was told that I needed more moisture for my hair and boy does this provide no more dry scalp for me the foam leathers up right away and gets the job done.

July 06, 2018
    Yukon, Canada

Silky smooth hair

I was never the one to stick with a hair product, especially with shampoos. I always make it a point to change it every 2 months. And this is for this month. I first noticed the smell. I absolutely love it! It has a mild coconut smell, not too overpowering. And I had very minimal tangles throughout the day when I wear my hair down and left my hair very smooth and less oily.

April 08, 2018
    Paris, France

Shampooing Aussie

Shampooing avec comme odeur celle de chewing-gum! Oui oui et ça sent hyper bon!
    Il lave les cheveux sans les alourdir et laisse une odeur : c’est juste top!
    Pas besoin de beaucoup de produit.
    Il mousse et n’assèche pas les cheveux.