Australian gold botanical SPF 50 Tinted Reviews

Good - 0

July 12, 2020

Finally found my holy grail!

I have oily skin and this wears amazingly under my foundation (I usually wear powder foundation). Other sunscreens cause my makeup to break up, but this does not, even when I use a generous amount.

I wish it were a bit less expensive, since you have to use so much sunscreen for it to be effective, but it is worth it and I continue to repurchase it over and over again. I purchase it on Amazon.ca for about $20-25.

The tint is slightly too dark for my very fair skin but I do not think anyone notices, especially if I apply it to my neck as well and/or wear makeup.

Before this, I was purchasing Asian sunscreens and having them shipped to Canada. This is my favourite so far.

May 24, 2020

I'm on my 2nd bottle!

They say to find and SPF that you love to wear everyday. How could I when all the drug store brands leave a white cast and your face greasier than a cheesy pizza? I finally found one of my favourite SPFs, I actually gave up wearing my foundation makeup as this tinted formula covers everything.It goes on matte which is great for my oily skin. I finished the bottle and the colour remained true until the end, it didn't turn orange or any funny colours. I wouldnt say it would be for all skin tones as it comes out a pink/brown colour. But if it does match your skin tone then I highly recommend!