Good

Australian Gold Forever After Reviews

Ranked #611 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 01, 2017

Australian gold forever ever helps keep my skin soft and smooth .

I absolutely love Australian Golds Forever After all day moisturizer. It's really thick which I love and it smells great. I purchased it from my tanning salon when they had a 50% off sale for $15 dollars . It's well worth the money . It's a 650ml bottle and has all kinds of skin loving ingredients in it . Vitamins , hemp seed extract , powerful botanical actives and it's also supposed to help firm your skin . I definitely feel extremely moisturized after using it and it helps my tan last longer . I highly recommend this lotion for any tanners out there .

February 10, 2016

I got this moisturizer for around $20.00 at my local salon and it works so well on my dry skin, it has a nice light scent and it also is a pretty big bottle so it will last a long time.

May 11, 2015

When I run out of Hempz I often switch it up with Australian Gold Forever After - mostly because the scent is TO DIE FOR. This is super moisturizing and I use it everyday, not just after sun exposure. The formula is supposed to be anti-wrinkle and firming - here's hoping, but I haven't noticed much of a "firm" difference. For the price, I don't mind.