4.1/5
Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #483 in Conditioner

Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner - Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades. Formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness.

August 02, 2017

Works better than I thought it would

I bleach my hair and I use Extra Light Natural Blonde haircolor from Sally. My hair is really healthy, but it started to get brassy, and I didn't want to use ash tones to correct it because I knew it would look flat. So I was looking for a good, high quality blue conditioner, and I like Aveda products, so I decided to give it a shot. I was surprised that after only three shampoos I noticed a distinct difference! The brassiness was starting to fade, and my hair was "brightening up." The only thing is that they could work on their fragrance (it smells very "earthy") and it is kind of pricey, but other than that I highly recommend it!

July 04, 2017

Conditioning

This product was amazing marriage to ha ha ha ha ha ha of amazing and I like that a lot for the product was a great weather and my hair was very voice Dreiser jubilated the next day it lasted for about 30 had to walk her again good

June 12, 2017

Great for straighten your hair

When wanting to straighten my hair Aveda are my go too products. Love the smell and the way it leaves your hair feeling.
    I love all aveda products and buy them direct from the salon.

May 03, 2017

My go to conditioner, I absolutely love the scent and how it makes my hair feel. it makes my hair manageable and i love the color that it gives my blonde hair. would definitely use the product again and again

April 18, 2017

I love, love, love this conditioner! It is always the first thing I purchase when I highlight my hair. I've never had brassy blonde hair because of it and my hair feels soft and conditioned after using it. Highly recommend if you are blonde.

March 25, 2017

This conditioner is awesome! The smell is amazing and the softness it provides for the hair is amazing. I wring my hair out and apply this conditioner to sit for 5minutes. My hair is very silky and soft after I wash the conditioner out. It also keeps the brassiness out of my hair.

March 21, 2017

Great Smell! Amazing toner to keep your ashy blonde and keeps ends well moisturized

Affordable and lasts soooo long! Best with the Blue malva shampoo as well but if you can only afford one, get the conditioner

May 09, 2016

Works well to make blonde look less brassy but you do need quite a large amount to fully get it through your hair which is drastically different from other Aveda products that I have and use regularly. I don't mind brassy tones my hair so I'm not sure if I will repurchase but if you dislike it and prefer to have a cleaner more white blonde I would recommend as it does do a great job.

July 31, 2015

This is an excellent condioner. It makes my hair feel amazing. I used to use Aveda sham pure but I switched to this one( when I can afford it)

May 30, 2015

Wonderful product! Love the way it makes my hair feel!