Aveda Blue Malva Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #457 out of 650 in Conditioner

Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner - Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades. Formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness.

May 03, 2017

My go to conditioner, I absolutely love the scent and how it makes my hair feel. it makes my hair manageable and i love the color that it gives my blonde hair. would definitely use the product again and again

April 18, 2017

I love, love, love this conditioner! It is always the first thing I purchase when I highlight my hair. I've never had brassy blonde hair because of it and my hair feels soft and conditioned after using it. Highly recommend if you are blonde.

March 25, 2017

This conditioner is awesome! The smell is amazing and the softness it provides for the hair is amazing. I wring my hair out and apply this conditioner to sit for 5minutes. My hair is very silky and soft after I wash the conditioner out. It also keeps the brassiness out of my hair.

March 21, 2017

Great Smell! Amazing toner to keep your ashy blonde and keeps ends well moisturized

Affordable and lasts soooo long! Best with the Blue malva shampoo as well but if you can only afford one, get the conditioner

May 09, 2016

Works well to make blonde look less brassy but you do need quite a large amount to fully get it through your hair which is drastically different from other Aveda products that I have and use regularly. I don't mind brassy tones my hair so I'm not sure if I will repurchase but if you dislike it and prefer to have a cleaner more white blonde I would recommend as it does do a great job.

July 31, 2015

This is an excellent condioner. It makes my hair feel amazing. I used to use Aveda sham pure but I switched to this one( when I can afford it)

May 30, 2015

Wonderful product! Love the way it makes my hair feel!

May 14, 2015

Love the smell, love how soft it leaves my hair and love the toning it does to my ultra light blonde hair. My hair color looks just as amazing a month after I had it colored. i use this once a week, along with my regular conditioner and my hair does not have that brassiness that you see with some blonde colors.

February 06, 2015

Really nice conditioner as it made my hair feel really soft without feeling heavy or greasy. It also smells really lovely and lasts a long while. But if you want a real toning effect then you need to leave it on like a treatment or mask. With all the processing I've done lately it makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny.

October 22, 2014

i was surprised but this is actually a really great product!