Prestige Item
Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo Reviews

Aveda rosemary mint shampoo 8.5 ounces is formulated with peppermint to awaken your senses and rosemary to help protect from environmental damage. Its pure plant aroma naturally energizes and motivates your mind and body.

November 18, 2020

Refreshing shampoo

I like the rosemary and mint shampoo because it refreshes the scalp and gives the hair a nice fluff. I really like the herbal smell and the minty freshness. Only downside is they seem to have raised the price again.

October 29, 2020

Good All Around Performer

I use this shampoo probably 2-3 times a month (I like to rotate products) and its an all around good performer. Hair feels clean afterwards, lathers well, and the scent is great!

October 16, 2020

Scent is relaxing

Great affordable professional shampoo. Very soothing smell and good for oily hair. Has been buying this shampoo for 3 years, and it’s working well in summer times. Will buy it again.

February 11, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

High end shampoo

250ml shampoo. Bottle is the usual generic type. (Recyclable)
    Would really like a pump action.
    You only need a small amount.
    You can really smell the rosemary and mint-it’s really refreshing.
    Leaves my hair light and shiny.
    You can get these in travel sizes so can take them on holiday.

January 14, 2020

Amazing!

The first time I used this shampoo, my scalp tingled and felt cool after stepping out of the shower. I cant get enough of this shampoo and conditioner.

August 12, 2019

Invigorating

The scent is uplifting and awakens the senses. Find I need a bit more product than other shampoos but that’s ok. My husband uses it as well and it’s become his favourite shampoo.

June 04, 2019

Expensive, but Awesome

I get this shampoo for my husband who suffers from Migraines. It is really effective in relieving some of his pain. I have found recently that Aveda products are not the same as i once remembered, the smell is not as intense as it used to be.

June 28, 2018

Amazing smell and feels nice

This is one of my favourite shampoos. I wouldnt recommend it if your hair is dry, though. It cleans very well and leaves your scalp tingling and refreshed so it's nice to use to wake you up in the morning. My favourite to use in the summer when I sweat more and when the cooling sensation helps when it's hot. I like that it makes my hair feel light and airy and not weighed down and gross like some cheaper brands do.

June 19, 2018

Albeit pricey, I just love the smell too much

I usually wait for the friends and family sales to purchase this shampoo (and the conditioner). I love the smell and how well the product cleans your hair. I even find it keeps the oils in my hair at bay and I don’t have to wash my hair as often when I use this shampoo.

December 23, 2017

Leaves my scalp feeling fresh and clean.

I don't know why but mint shampoos make me feel like my scalp is getting a deep cleanse. I think it's the cooling sensation that makes me feel like that. Aveda Rosemary mint shampoo is quality shampoo that lathers nicely and rinses out well literally leaving my hair feeling squeaky clean. The scent lightly lingers after washing and leaves my hair soft and shiny. The mint scent is invigorating and revives the senses. Aveda products are more expensive than drugstore brands but when it comes to your hair quality products can make a difference.