Aveda Shampure Conditioner

Aveda Shampure Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 623 in Conditioner

March 16, 2017

So I've been using the shampure conditioner (as well as the shampoo). I live the scent it's a little strong from the bottle but it finishes nice. The conditioner itself seems REALLY light. It's hard to work through my hair because it's not slippery and I have really long hair. I now keep a comp in the shower to work through my hair. It definitely keeps my hair nice and shiney and overall I do really like it.

February 15, 2016

The shampure line from Aveda is not only affordable but it leaves your hair feeling great and smelling even better. I love using it because it makes me feel like I have just been to the salon. You cannot beat the price for such a high end product! The conditioner lasts a long time also. You only need to use a small amount and it will go a long way.

1.5/5

December 30, 2015

This conditioner is HORRIBLE! I love Aveda products and the shampoo that goes with this conditioner is okay (does the job but nothing special) but the conditioner does NOTHING. My hair doesn't feel smooth after I use it, It feels like i just put in shampoo, rinsed it and got out of the shower. My hair is incredibly dry after using it and filled with knots and tangles. The only good thing about this conditioner is the smell.

July 31, 2015

This is an excellent conditioner. I used it for 10 years. It only works well on mostly untreated hair. If you don't have a lot of coloring or streaks this is the condioner for you.

June 11, 2014

Smells great and feels great in your hair and its natural

September 12, 2013

Aveda is one of those affordable luxuries for me. I can justify the purchase as my young boys and husband use grocery store brands, and one bottle lasts me for months. I prefer the smell of the Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner, but my hairstylist tells me that Shampure will allow my grey coverage hair color to last longer.

April 09, 2012

This is a great shampoo!
    It cleans my hair without leaving any residue.
    It also smells great!
    It really makes your hair feel amazingly clean :)
    Bit pricey for the size of the bottle, but it's worth it.
    I like to switch up my shampoos, but use this once a week.
    It keeps the bottle going a lot longer :)

February 23, 2011

I really like Sampure conditioner from Aveda. It is not too heavy and leaves my hair soft. It also lasts me a really long time.