Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Good

Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight Reviews

Ranked #1069 out of 2444 in Hair Care

July 31, 2015

I love this product because it is my favorite brand but it doesn't work super good for me for some reason. I have a bunch of this and I was using it, other then I love the smell I didn't see a huge difference.

February 24, 2015

I decided to buy this product on a whim after using a sample of it and really enjoying it to straighten my hair. And I have to be 100% honest, I have never been so blown away by a hair care product before as I have been with this. For years my Mom has liked me to straighten her very curly, fine hair once in a while to make her feel special. I have used all sorts of serums, balms and creams on her hair and just never could get it perfectly straight. So today I thought 'oh I'll just try my aveda stuff on her I like' thinking I'd probably just get the same results as usual. Well, I am so surprised! I applied it all over while still damp and used a round brush, dryer as usual etc. I have never, ever been able to do it sooooo easily without killing my shoulders. I got it so straight (but still with body), soft and shiny. I am so happy I was able to finally give her what she wants. I will be buying this a plenty in the future. Plus apparently the more you use it the more it will straighten your hair. Looking forward to the long term effects then :)

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot