Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Moisturizing Cleanser Reviews

January 03, 2020

Good for the Value

I like all Aveeno products. This one in particular is nice an light and as always has a nice light scent.
    I like that I can use this in the shower and skip the moisturizer occasionally if I want. It still leaves my skin soft, unlike other cleansers that dry my skin out

November 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great lightweight cleaner. Very effective.

I really like this cleanser it is lightweight and leaves my skin feeling cleansed and soft. It doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it anyway. It wasn’t the most effective in makeup removal. But besides that it smelled and worked great especially if followed by the daily moisturizer.

November 26, 2019

Love the smell and super soft skin

Loved this product. It smells great. Great for sensitive skin and leaves it smooth. The value was great for the skin care product type. Love Aveeno products

3.2/5

April 26, 2019

I would buy it as a gift

Aveeno is usually a great product to buy. I did not really like the texture of this product or the feeling it left on my skin afterwards. I really enjoyed the smell of it. To me it was just like any other product for what it says.

April 02, 2019

Great product!

This cleanser is light and refreshing. It does not dry out my skin and left it feeling refreshed and moisturized. Definitely money well spent. A must have for all beauty routines.

March 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Safe for anyone to use on their face

I like to use this in the winter. My face gets so dry and it's one of the few cleansers that doesn't leave my face feeling tight in a dried out way. It's perfect for sensitive skin.