Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion Reviews

February 20, 2020

It actually works on my very dry hands!!

This is absolutely one of my favourite hand creams. My hands get extremely dry from washing them continually at work and also as a result of the cold weather. Sometimes they are so dry, they bleed and they hurt. This lotion soothes them right away and gives me some relief right into the next day. Love it!

February 15, 2020

Very moisturizing!

Aveeno probably makes the most moisturizing skincare products in my opinion. This lotion is not greasy at all and soaks right into the skin within seconds. Love it!!

February 04, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Aveeno products r the greatest

My skin during winter goes crazy and I need something which will hold in moisture and not let my skin dry out during the day this face and hand cream is just right for me doesn’t leave and annoying smell

February 03, 2020

Skin feels amazing

I recently had my first child and my skin started to dry out and I couldn't find a lotionthat worked. I read reviews on very expensive lotions and wasted a lot of money and nothing worked. I tried the Aveeno and I am in love. My skin looks/feels so soft again. I will keep buying Aveeno to maintain my beautiful skin.

January 31, 2020

Works great

Love this moisturizer!! Really helps my very dry skin that I have in the winter... would recommend to anyone especially if you live in a cold climate!!

January 30, 2020

Great lotion

I would buy this product again and again. It's the only brand of lotion my family uses. Other brands just don't work as well
    I love the smell and how it's smooth and not greasy like other kinds of lotion

January 29, 2020

Exccellent product

This actually moisturizes my skin very well. I tried using lotion from Bath and Body Works that smelled really good but didn't do anything. This Aveeno lotion, on the other hand, moisturizes my skin and has almost no scent. When applying it'll have a weak smell that very quickly goes away. Also, this 18oz bottle lasts forever. I bought this nearly three years ago and apply this at least twice a day, and the bottle still feels like there's roughly 50% remaining. I made the mistake of buying a two pack on Costco incase I ran out, as it's slightly cheaper there, and it'll probably be 2030 before I finish using all three.

January 25, 2020

Best Moisturizer

Love how smooth this makes my skin! It absorbs super quickly and doesn’t have a heavy residue. It also is not strongly fragranced so good if you are sensitive too

January 02, 2020

Do you want soft skin?

I was a bit sceptical at first, thinking this is just another celebrity endorsed product but to my delight, it worked!! After only a few applications my hands were feeling much softer! I recommend 👍

December 27, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

I love this product for my dry skin

This is my go to product for my very dry skin. The product is thick and creamy and last just about all day without having to reapply. It is easy to find at my local stores