Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 231 in Oral Care

July 11, 2017

Not bad, but not my favourite

I've purchased this is the past, and will do so when it goes on sale and when I can't find cruelty-free alternatives. But to be honest, I have teeth that are very crowded, and I find it difficult to floss with this product. It is very rough and hurts my gums, though in a pinch, I suppose it gets the job done.

July 11, 2017

excellent

Oral B complete Satin Floss mint is a great floss, taste really good and minty, and also keeps my mouth clean and fresh I really enjoy flossing with this

June 20, 2017

I would buy this product always

This is the best floss it is hard to find at stores Costco has it. It is very silky and does not split between teeth, tastes great and does a very good job,

June 15, 2017

Great Floss for Sensitive Gums

This is my favourite floss. I am currently using it right now. I have very sensitive gums, and they bleed very easily from flossing. Oral-B Complete Satin Floss in Mint is a great floss. My gums never bleed from using it, and it fits nicely between my teeth without causing irritation. It also leaves a nice mint taste in your mouth. I will be purchasing again and again.

June 15, 2017

I like it

I like this dental floss, is very hard for me to get the floss in between my teeth, and if I am in hurry I will cut my gums, ans I will start bleeding and even have a hard time brushing my teeth, that is why I like this one, is so soft that I do not have to worry about that, and it does the job. I would recommend this product to anybody.

June 14, 2017

Removes the food particles stuck between my teeth

Oral B complete satin floss is a typical floss. It's thinner than one I usually go to and can get inbetween hard to reach places . It has a nice minty flavour and it doesn't irritate my gums or make them bleed . I can get these for free through price matching and coupons so I have a bunch in my stockpile right now . They always go on sale for $1 dollar . I recommend .

June 07, 2017

This is my favourite floss because it's super thin and ribbon-like just like the name Satin-like. It gets in between the teeth very easily so you don't miss a spot. It doesn't rip apart on you either, it is strong durable floss and I love the touch of mint flavouring on it which is always nice to keep your mouth feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this Oral B Satin floss.

May 26, 2017

This is a great floss and the one given out at my local dentist office. I like that the floss doesn't break apart onto little strands as easily as some flosses, I also like the mint flavour it's a nice fresh feeling on my gums :)

May 26, 2017

I get these from my dentist. The flavour is great. I like it because it fits between my teeth with a retainer and that space is tight. My teeth feel cleaner when I use this floss. Strong and durable. It doesn't shrewd easily.

May 26, 2017

This is my fave floss in the world! It glides through my teeth and cleans my gums so expertly. It never breaks off when I am flossing or leaves wax in my teeth. Winner all round!