Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews
#1 in Oral Care

April 23, 2019

Super smooth texture!

I tired this floss for the first time with my girlfriend and its truly a smooth texture! I have sensitive gums and this floss slides well between my teeth. I really like it, although I've found that it sometimes rips easier than other floss that may not be as smooth.

April 06, 2019

Definitely buying again

I had been searching for a dental floss for so long and had no luck until I found this one from Oral B. It is so easy to use, doesn't get stuck and has a minty flavor that I like. I will definitely buy it again.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My gums thanks you

There's nothing like this floss. Really gentle on the gums . The fact it's a stain tape is what makes it the best and its refreshing
    I buy 3 or 4 of thos floss a month

March 24, 2019

A good buy

This always seems to be on sale at my local drugstore when I am in need of floss, so I usually end up buying it. I like the mint flavour; I find it nice and refreshing. The floss is slightly thick and waxy so you can get a good grip on it and it's strong enough to pull out food pieces stuck between teeth. I recommend getting the 2-piece value pack if it is available!

March 23, 2019

Love this floss

Just happen to buy a bulk pack of it at Costco as that’s all they had & absolutely love it! It’s a nice smooth gliding floss, doesn’t get stuck or struggle to get between teeth, only kind I buy now

March 05, 2019

Superior Dental Floss

I got a sample of this dental floss from the dentist. I wasn't thinking much about it until I tried it while on a trip. It is so easy to use and glides through your teeth so slick. Some of the cheaper floss can get stuck in your teeth but this was great.

February 21, 2019

Definitely will by again.

I had never tried flossing before as my teeth and gums use to be very sensitive, but I felt like brushing alone wasn’t enough , so when I bought oral b silk floss and used it the slight hint of minty taste and silky feel gently glided thru with no drag . I’ve been told that some floss does this and sometime makes the gum bleed well this floss didn’t it amazed me now I use it all the time .

February 01, 2019

Minty

Floss is very minty. Does the job as advertised, works great. I don’t find it spilting in two. Good to have when on the go. I would definitely buy it again

August 09, 2018

Only floss I use

After having braces as a kid my teeth are so close and tight. So, I struggle with getting certain floss in between. Not with Oral B though! It slides through with no issues and leaves my teeth feeling clean every time.

July 31, 2018

good product

I really like how this floss is minty. It definitely does its job well. The packaging is quite convenient and it is easy to use. I will definately be buying this again.