Oral-B Complete Satin Floss Mint Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 214 in Oral Care

April 20, 2017

I usually only buy this floss for myself and my family. It glides easily between teeth and is way better than regular floss. It is a great price and you can find it anywhere.

April 12, 2017

I like this satin floss because it glides in between your teeth and also tastes like mint to give you that clean fresh breath that makes you feel clean .

April 06, 2017

The Oral-B satin floss is the only floss I use for my teeth. I find that it glides through my teeth with ease and doesn't get stuck like other floss I have tried. It also has a nice mint flavour.

April 05, 2017

Im an avid flosser. As a kid I had bad teeth had to do braces and all. My mom was like a natzi ..Consantly drilling it into my head ..Do you know how much your teeth costs us? Man it drove me crazy. I learnt at a young age to keep my teeth cleaned and flossed and I love my floss. its so handly way better than tooth picks.
    Oral B Complete the blue pack is my go to floss. Its strong and works like a charm.

March 24, 2017

Maybe I've purchased a bad batch, because all of the reviews. Have been reading seem so positive, but after about a week of use, this has frayed almost every day. It does fit nicely between my teeth, but seems to break very easily. I bought a two pack, so I will update if the new container shows better results.

March 13, 2017

This is the best floss out there ...at least for me it makes it more enjoyable to floss ....taste and texture makes all the difference in the world. No wonder dentists are promoting it ..good choice

March 06, 2017

My teeth are very close together and this is the best floss for me. It does not shred or get caught between my teeth. The surface is a little rougher than the surface of Glide which is a positive -- I find my teeth/gum line feel a little cleaner after using this versus Glide or, at the very least, as clean as with Glide without having to do as many passes.

February 28, 2017

This is the best floss their is in my opinion. It glides in between teeth rather than rather to jam it through causing pain and sore gums. Other floss has always frayed and this floss doesn't do that! Plus it's minty fresh which I so love!

February 28, 2017

This floss works great! Hint of mint makes it fresh but not too strong. The satin floss idea is wonderful. Not sharp on your gums. The container is great too. Closes nicely to keep floss clean and safe inside.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the best tooth flosses out there! Taste good and the wax it great as it slides right inbetween my teeth. My teeth feel so clean after I floss with this stuff!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot