Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

December 10, 2018

Thumbs Up! Best Moisturizer

Keeping one's hands moisturized is definitely a challenge when one is washing them several times a day and especially during cold days. With winter just around the corner, try Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion. The lotion contains colloidal oatmeal, helping skin stay moisturized for 24 hours. Keep several of it on hand for the entire family!

December 09, 2018

Will buy again

I love aveeno body lotion. When I apply the body lotion I feel refreshed and revitalized. Keeps my body soft and moisturized for the whole day. No more ashyness.

December 03, 2018

AMAZING

does wonders for my skin! I cannot stress how amazing it really is. I used it for 2 days and my dry skin was finally going away and I felt like myself again! :) thanks aveeno

December 02, 2018

Best moisturizing lotion I’ve ever used!

I love this lotion. Use it everyday! It is very effective during winter when my skin gets dry quickly. You will be able to see the results after one use.

October 29, 2018

Amazing unscented lotion

I use this lotion every night for my hands and I love how it is unscented and effective in moisturizing my hands. Especially at its price point, it is an incredible product.

October 20, 2018

Really good product!!!

I saw one of these product on sale so i grabbed one cause i have this dry and flaky skin due to the cold weather. Guess what, it really is effective unlike the other cheaper products. But then a litle bit pricey.

October 13, 2018

The only lotion that works for my eczema

This lotion was recommended from a family member for my eczema issue on my arms... i use it daily after shower and i have very little eczema remaining.

October 12, 2018

Always Aveeno for my family

In winter time Aveeno saving my skin from dryness. Always trust Aveeno, it works for the whole family. Unlike any other brand I tried this one do the job on our skin. Carry it anywhere with us. We love it. We will definitely buy more.

October 08, 2018

Awesome Everyday Moisturizer

I recently purchased a travel size of this daily lotion. I must say I was thrilled. It’s very light weight, non-greasy, leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished. I did not have any adverse reactions. Sometimes creams can cause redness, irritation or break outs. Definitely not this cream. It’s great for anyone with sensitive skin and I want to say it’s scent free (I’m not 100% certain). However, if it is scented it has to be extremely mild. Very gentle and soft on your skin. I’ve since incorporated this into my daily skin care routine.

October 08, 2018

I swear by this lotion

I’ve been using this lotion for YEARS!! I have relatively sensitive skin but it’s also insanely dry so trying to find a product that works for both issues was so hard! It’s not too thick where it feels heavy but not too liquidy either! It’s amazing and nourishing and my absolute favorite lotion ever!