Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

March 30, 2020

Great moisturizer

With having to wash our hands so much in this global pandemic my hands were drying out and cracking. Getting hang nails left and right. After applying this lotion it puts moisture back into my hands the cracks are gone and my hangnails are at a minimum. This moisturizer doesnt leave an oily liquid wet mess like other lotions do.

March 29, 2020

Love this stuff!

I used to get samples of this from the dermatologist office I worked for and love it! I use it after every shower and it’s a huge bottle that lasts a long time. Keeps me moisturized and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling or film, which I hate from some lotions. It’s nice and sensitive on my skin that I use it all over my body. The only downsize is it is very pricey! I wish they would make this more affordable.

March 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best hand lotion hands down!

This is my favourite hand lotion, I have the full size and travel size as well for my purse. It is nourishing on my hands and does not leave them feeling at all greasy.

March 17, 2020

One of the best for dry skin

I get brutally dry, itchy skin every year around March. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night with itchy skin this is the first thing I turn to. It doesn't quite help my eczema patches but it's definitely better than nothing.

March 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The only moisturizer you will ever need!

This moisturizer is light, unscented and very effective in calming and healing dry skin. You can use it on your face, hands, anywhere you need! Great for kids and anyone with sensitive skin. And a little goes a long way 😎

March 10, 2020

Leaves skin moist

I’d definitely purchase this product over and over again . It’s amazing . Helps my skin a great deal. I have eczema and it helps moisturize my skin well. Most creams and lotions do not work for my skin as it’s sensitive.

March 06, 2020

Great item

Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Great for any skin type and don’t leave it greasy. Highly recommended this to anyone who has dry skin. Doesn’t break you out either

March 04, 2020
    United States

Love it!

I apply this all over my body after I shower everyday. It leaves my skin looking hydrated and feeling smooth. It absorbs fast so you are not left with white patched all over. Highly recommend

March 02, 2020

A total staple in my routine

This moisturiser is simple, yet effective. I love the natural ingredients and it keeps the skin soft and moisturised. I have deviated to other products in the past but will always go back to this one - it's a modern classic

March 02, 2020

My "go to"

This lotion is a staple in my routine. Sometimes I'll try new things. But this one is always old reliable.
    Decent value and rich texture. Great at soothing get skin, and gentle on sensitive skin. It is a little bit on the greasy side. But just use less