Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

January 19, 2020

great thick lotion

Love that this lotion is thick, opposed to runny!
    Helps my very dry hands stay soft until I wash my hands a hundred times haha
    but overall i love this lotion and will continue to buy it as i need

January 19, 2020

Use it all day every day

Coffee, glasses, lotion.
    Right beside my chair.
    At work, same deal.

Not greasy and slimy.

I didn’t get a sample. Found this on my own. Have tried most affordable creams on the market.

Great moisturizer

I love how thick the lotion is and once applied to the skin, the skin quickly absorbs the lotion without leaving any sticky or greasy residue. The scent is also very light and refreshing.

my best winter friend

How could I survive the winter without this product? my skin is really dry during this time of the year and Aveeno is a great body lotion how help me to get through the season. I use every single day and the unscented lotion is my favorite.

Great cream

I've been using this cream for years. It leaves no residue, has no smell, and is suitable for all over your body, including your face. I use it on my face and hands every night. It's a great cream.

January 08, 2020

Best cream!

I use the Aveeno skin relief coconut and it is by far the best smelling cream I've ever used. I have 3 bottles in my house and one at my desk at work! Its a decent price and worth it. Would recommend to anyone needing help with dry skin!

January 07, 2020

A trusty companion

A good all over body lotion without being a drug store brand. A middle of the pack price. Good effectiveness but would need to be used more often for severely dry skin. Not oily/greasy feeling after use. A staple in anyone’s bathroom.

January 07, 2020

Best moisturizer

This is my daughters and I go to.
    She has sensitive skin and I have dry skin.
    It doesn’t leave any residue and isn’t sticky. We even had the travel size for our backpack/purse

January 05, 2020

Body

My daughter has eczema and aveeno is the only thing and we have tried alot of stuff but aveeno is the only thing she can put on her skin and not break out like crazy

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this cream!

This cream is a staple in my bathroom! I’ve been using it for years! I use it as hand cream or on my face when I need a gentle moisturizer in between my regular skincare routine. Great price, great value!! Aveeno products don’t disappoint!