Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

September 09, 2020

Best lotion!

I love this product on days when my skin feels like it needs a little boost. I put it on at night after removing makeup and cleansing and when I wake up in the morning I have hydrated skin! This product does have a scent to it which I enjoy, but others may find it to be too much.

2.8/5

September 07, 2020
    United States

Good stuff!

I like this stuff, not too smelly, not soo sticky and not too thick. I use it as an everyday on my arms, shoulders. Doesn't mess with the smell of your perfume.

September 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product

Its super gentle, quick absorbing, I use this product and have never found anything wrong with it, barely has any scent, leaving my skin smooth and soft, absolutely love it.

Love it!

I always buy this body lotion! It makes my skin super soft and it's fragrance free. Very affordable and effective. I don't think I've found a better body lotion that suits my needs.

September 01, 2020

Lotion for the whole family

My daughter has eczema, although we tried the Aveeno products for eczema, this is the lotion that kept the flare up at bay. I love that fact that it is unscented to help minimize flareups. It kept the whole family's skin moisturized during the cold dry months of winter.

Really works!!

I have daily dry skin meaning when I wake up it's dry and in the evening it's dry again. Using this product at least twice a day helps with my itchy dry skin. It feels great and soaks in fast. Definitely recommend.

I would buy again

This lotion is great, it glides on so smoothly and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. My whole family loves using this product. It's a pretty decent product.

August 26, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I found this product to be excellent, and diffently will buy again. I have used aveeno daily moisturizer for years and never had a problem. I have recent tried this line of the moisture and found it worked great especially having dry sensitive skin.

2.8/5

August 15, 2020

Overrated

Over the years, a number of people who have sensitive skin have told me that Aveeno is their go-to brand of skin care. Personally, I find this lotion too thick and it doesn't absorb into my skin. It just sits on top of it. Maybe other skin types may find it useful, but It doesn't do much for dry, sensitive skin.

August 14, 2020

Good moisturizing lotion

It’s a very good moisturizing body lotion but you can use it as a hand lotion too. My father in law has a dry skin and uses it for many many years, he absolutely loves it. Before going to bed I use it as a hand lotion, you can see the smooth and soft hands.