Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

October 14, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Brilliant moisturiser

This is one of my very few must-haves. Started using it when I was going through a course of Accutane for my acne (notorious for drying out the skin) and found Aveeno to be a lifesaver. Not too rich to not be able to use daily, doesn't leave skin greasy, really lovely product.

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Leaves skin amazing

Amazing product leaves my skin so soft and silky, I have excema and this product is perfect, not too greasy and easily absorbed into skin which is great as some products make you too greasy.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fantastic product highly recommend

I first bought this to use on my grandsons ecxema and could not believe the difference it made to his skin. I then started using it myself as I have very dry flaky skin on my legs and the difference after a week was amazing. Definitely recommend this product

October 10, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Another sticky body lotion

Had high hopes for this after reading online reviews getting a recommendation fro a friend.
    It's doing its job well enough but leaves me feeling so so sticky
    Hate wastage so if I can't give it to family or friends I'll continue to use it but will not buy again

England, United Kingdom

Excellent for dry skin!

My partner suffers with dry cracked sometimes painful skin on his hands and using Aveeno is one of the only things that helps relieve it! It's kind and gentle on skin and not highly scented. I recommend to alot of my clients in the salon if they are suffering with severe dry skin and each one has been very happy with the product too.

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Fantastic body lotion

Avveno is one of my top favourite body lotion products. Having dry/sensitive skin i am able to use it as it has loads of natural goodness it also nourishes my skin without being greasy.

Brent, United Kingdom

amazing

i love this as its very natural. i do find the smell a bit weird because its no added fragrance. it very moisturising and a nice texture and consistency.

United Kingdom

Perfect for my family

Both me and my daughters have eczema and dry skin and have tried loads of products and this one has been the best. It leaves our skin feeling soft and moisturised. It has an amazing texture and I love how it can be used everywhere including my face. Won’t use anything else

Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Love it

I have been using this product for a few years now. Love how it's not an over powering smell. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Doesn't have a greasy feeling to it. I suffer from exzema and putting aveeno on really helps soothe it.

Kent, United Kingdom

I absolutely love this product.

This is a stable in my beauty regime, its great on my sensitive skin and doesnt leave an oily residue. I really like that its not an owerpowering heavily perfumed product too. This product has left my skin soft and healthy and is so gentle my daughters use it too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good all round moisturiser, Its great value and a little goes a long way.