Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

April 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super Product!!

I bought this product when I was suffering from a condition I call Winter Itch. My skin was dry, flaking and itchy. Immediately, this lotion soothed the itchiness & moisturized my skin.

April 18, 2019

My daily moisturizer

I love this moisturizer. It sinks into my skin really quickly and leaves it feeling soft and supple all day. It is very affordable as well and goes on sale often.

April 11, 2019

A great moisturizer

Aveeno moisturizer is a great product. it moisturizers well, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I like that it is minimally scented

April 11, 2019

Great for dry skin!

This is my go to product for dry skin. What I love most about it is it doesn’t stay on the surface of your skin. You feel it moisturizing your skin and I love it. I buy different sizes of this product and always make sure to have it at home. Dry skin, no more! You need to try this product out!

April 05, 2019

Effective lotion

Aveeno really does make the best body lotion. Doesn't feel oily or cakey when applying, not smelly and perfect for sensitive skin. Great for winter skin or summer sunkist skin. ❤

April 04, 2019

My all times favourite

This lotion is the best in the maket for sentive or normal skin, I love the light smell, the natural ingredients and how moisturizing it is at a reasonable price.

April 01, 2019

Always the one I reach for

This is the best!! All the others leave my hands greasy. Due to my job, I always wash my hands and this product helps to keep my hand soft.
    Love it!

March 31, 2019

Avee-YAAAS!

Our household turned to this product in the last five years due to the last body lotion brand not helping with combating dry skin. Once we started using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion, we haven’t looked back. You can feel the quality of this lotion once you rub it on your skin. As a Canadian, this lotion helps moisturize and combat the dry skin winter bestows onto us.

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

for dry skin

I’ve been using this lotion on and off ever since I came to Canada. My friend recommended it to me. Canadian winters made my skin very dry and itchy. It’s one of the product that only could make my skin better aside from L’occitane shea butte. This one is cheaper and I always buy it when it goes in sale at Costco. You get 2 largest size and a travel lotion with $11 bucks!

March 25, 2019

Nourishing

I used Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion everyday.It is soothing tonthe skin.I used it everytime i washed my hands too keeps hydrated.I would buy Aveeno again and again and would love to try new products.